edited November 2013
    I want my free orb...now.
    *** they ruined my playing day.
    Rly feel bad..like dun want to playb:cry

I will use it on RT...like all didb:angry
  • Kamriah - Archosaur
    Kamriah - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I didn't get a code, should i submit a ticket or just wait for a gm?
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I didn't get a code, should i submit a ticket or just wait for a gm?

i submitted a ticket on my wife;s toon, not heard anything yet b:surrender
  • MacMKD - Morai
    MacMKD - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for your continued support for PWI. In order to qualify for the free items you must have a character that is in the Archosaur server. Upon reviewing your account it seems that you currently do not.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
    I didb:angry
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the orb code should be just for the specific sever that people were getting compensated for lost time on.

but hey cant +g16 with it so who cares..well I gues th erich can with their warsoul weapons
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:surrender if people actually bothered loooking into this, the orb is bound + cannot be used on grade 16 gears. so its useless on nation war items, r9 or g16
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have both a character on Archosaur and a character on morai, but have yet to get anything. as does my girlfriend, who also hasn't received anything...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People on heavens tear server got the email with the codes as well. some did some didnt. and it didnt matter if they had a toon on arch server. some people that recieved it didnt have a toon on that server so i want to know what PWI is going to do for the people who didnt get the email for the code for the 3 ocean orbs!
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    b:surrender if people actually bothered loooking into this, the orb is bound + cannot be used on grade 16 gears. so its useless on nation war items, r9 or g16

Yay for +10-geared APS-sins...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yay for +10-geared APS-sins...

And also some classes, like BM and seeker, that have r9 give up their g16 cape and help for the set bonus of 5 attack levels being more important to their specific playstyle than 900 HP, so the G15 is still refined for completely free...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And also some classes, like BM and seeker, that have r9 give up their g16 cape and help for the set bonus of 5 attack levels being more important to their specific playstyle than 900 HP, so the G15 is still refined for completely
    free...

You can refine G16 or R9RR with the orbs... just use a......b:bye
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Do not usually get upset don't think ever sent ticket in on someone but this one wow

scenario have a farm char 5aps and now can get it to +10 for free or a aps sin with r9rr weapon now has all gears +10 for free except weapon this is an advantage to the people that do this.is bound and cant be used on g16 but can ap gears

an exploit worse then the sfc, people all over that are 105 yes you know could legibly get to 105 doing fc and pv with the dreams chaser neck and hyper but still takes lotta time and with sfc I Know harshalnds gained 100+ 105's but why send I ticket for this exploit not like anything happened when people exploited sfc. The 105 thing wasn't a huge deal till the NW pots for each lvl now wishing I wasn't scared get banned and had done it also. But hey that's my QQ and all I have to say now is..........

just continue playing the game or rage quit for getting the shaft, ill continue to play because I do enjoy it most of thee time.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    The Archosaur compensation codes were sent to:

- Accounts that are subscribed to PWE emails.
    (We are not allowed to email unsubscribed accounts)

- Accounts that logged in to Archosaur during the rollback period. (11/9 - 11/13)

If you logged onto Archosaur during the rollback, and are unsubscribed to PWE emails, you may put in a support ticket.

These efforts are not directed towards those who did not log into Archosaur during the rollback period.

Also, the code can be redeemed for any character on any server, provided you meet the above criteria.

As for the dragon orb issue:

We are sending out emails with additional codes to those that are on the PWE email subscription and have logged into Archosaur during the rollback period. In the email will be 2 codes. Each one will give you a Dragon Orb.

I hope these details help clarify any misconceptions on this compensation effort.

Just gonna leave this here.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Wow, people don't even read properly before they QQ even... I never knew they were offering D-orbs though. inb4lock?
    Sage barb in progress.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Wow, people don't even read properly before they QQ even... I never knew they were offering D-orbs though. inb4lock?

That was only posted a moment ago in the rollback thread. Since some wish to discuss the d.orbs in specific, I simply quoted it here. Since other server players may not have looked there.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    says 2 and is really not the issue if was 2.....just saw guy get over 15 so far in last hour on harsh lands. think what most here are complaining about is the amount people are getting and using codes almost seems as if they can be used as a dream chaser code mutable people and that's an issue should be looked into. nothing more I will say about this nor look back because in five years I can in 85% certainty know id probably be insulted with the solution.
    edited November 2013
    This doesn't explain how people from Morai received codes and I know quite a few from my server that got codes but have even stated that they didn't log into archo til after the fact to see the rage on world chat. Like usual PWI screws something up. No different then the Anni code issues...Waits for one mass code to be put outb:shutup
  • maakamakha
    maakamakha Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i didn't received codes.... n even before this this thing has happened to me i also didnt got the aniv gift codes this year... do u guys really hate me that much XD? b:laugh
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This doesn't explain how people from Morai received codes and I know quite a few from my server that got codes but have even stated that they didn't log into archo til after the fact to see the rage on world chat. Like usual PWI screws something up. No different then the Anni code issues...Waits for one mass code to be put outb:shutup

Unforunately for the rest of us it does.
    Also, the code can be redeemed for any character on any server, provided you meet the above criteria.

It really bites, but meh we can't do anything about it, we pretty much have to accept it and move on as we had to with the 'compensation' of what happened with that bs involving the whole goon glitch fiasco... temp ban, then unban, (I understood their reasoning then... but still... their compensation then was bs... 2x for all. <<) or we move on from the game completely. (personally I will likely stay for now... but really it would be nice if they would work the kinks out, and realize how this might affect others before just throwing it out there like they have.) There are people that are absolutely disappointed with the way that it can be done on any server. (edit) Hell who knows the next time they do something like this and don't think more about how it might upset a what players they do have left... I may just be one of those ones who decides to leave next time one of their 'compensation' is so arguably asinine that it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth, as well as a frown on my face.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited November 2013
    Unforunately for the rest of us it does.

It really bites, but meh we can't do anything about it, we pretty much have to accept it and move on as we had to with the 'compensation' of what happened with that bs involving the who goon glitch... temp ban, then unban, or we move on from the game completely. (personally I will likely stay for now... but really it would be nice if they would work the kinks out, and realize how this might affect others before just throwing it out there like they have.) There are people that are absolutely disappointed with the way that it can be done on any server.

I think you missed what I meant. I know 3 people off hand that DON'T have toons on Archo Server but they do on Morai and got codes. In other words PWI screwed upb:shutup
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think you missed what I meant. I know 3 people off hand that DON'T have toons on Archo Server but they do on Morai and got codes. In other words PWI screwed upb:shutup

Oh my bad, sorry. I read the first part, and it sounds like you were just saying that people were getting it on your server, but did in fact have a toon on archo. I so should have read the whole post. :$

As for them using a code without a toon on archo... they likely screwed up at some point or another.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    since there is no actual proper filter for who gets compensated when the servers go on holiday, - lets all make lvl 1 alts on all the servers and every time theres a mess up somewhere just log in to them all one by one to " keep them active "

then everyone can get free **** to use on any char on any server and say toss it to the economy and item prices on that server.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The issue ish that they used the code for character on Raging Tide, not for character on Archosaur like they were supposed to.

The stickied rollback update thread clearly states that the code is redeemable on any server, so long you have a character on Archosaur b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    since there is no actual proper filter for who gets compensated when the servers go on holiday, - lets all make lvl 1 alts on all the servers and every time theres a mess up somewhere just log in to them all one by one to " keep them active "

then everyone can get free **** to use on any char on any server and say toss it to the economy and item prices on that server.

It's not even worth it anymore. As I said on the rollback thread, the ability to use the orbs on a server unaffected by the rollback is just another fuster cluck in a long list of many PWE has made. They are so inept, they make dried out pea soup look more intelligent. It also helped me make my decision to quit that I have been pondering for months.

There are a few quality MMOs out there that I want to try, and several new ones in or about to be in beta in the coming weeks/first quarter of 2014 that look promising. And I guarantee I will never play another associated with PWI no matter how good it is. I can only forge across the flooding river when the bridges aren't continuously burned.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    These efforts are not directed towards those who did not log into Archosaur during the rollback period.

My question is : are we sure that the code can only be used once ? It seems that some people are using codes (on other server than arch) that they received from some friends. Some of those people don't have any character in Arch and didn't receive the code in their own mails (according to them) but the code still works for them as well...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • sithis010
    sithis010 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    u jelly?
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My question is : are we sure that the code can only be used once ? It seems that some people are using codes (on other server than arch) that they received from some friends. Some of those people don't have any character in Arch and didn't receive the code in their own mails (according to them) but the code still works for them as well...

People on Arch sell their code.

Codes can only be use once, once use it cannot be use again on a other account/server.
  • sinlive
    sinlive Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    it's not buying new packs we can get an email with codes? i don't try that but it would be possible ?b: choqu
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you gm's never can do something correct!
    why should i buy more of this dam expensive +10 orbs for 25$+ when so many lucky motherfckers get it now for free on each server?

on the other side, for all events you give only ****, **** and again useless ****.

best is to reroll now every week so all players can have full +10 gear soon, would be a good, easy way for the responsible peoples of pwi to balance this game.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so the GMs actually try to do something nice and you archosaur people go and sell your codes, GG.
    we had a guy getting 7 codes in a row on morai.
    and yes it works for r9 gear, the description seems to be wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
This discussion has been closed.