• srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I didn't get anything either b:angry
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rieihdius wrote: »
    I only got the code on this account, my alt account did not get it.

The mail said 3 Dragon Orbs; I got 1b:surrender

Anyway, thanks Pwi for this at least i got 1 dragon orb and my event gold back

I guess the lucky ones here are the guys / gals with 100 account f:sweat

1 is better than nothing i guess

but yeah, it DOES say 3 but everyone get's just 1

i got all my items back luckily enough b:victory
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:cute i didint recibe code yet please mailt it soon b:cute
  • dabluegirl
    dabluegirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have not yet gotten a code either. I am looking forward to the dragon orbs very much. Thanks
  • Webspin - Archosaur
    Webspin - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I didn't get a code.
  • dragonwars87
    dragonwars87 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dont get a code on my e mailacc... plssend me one i lost a toon starting this times and not fair vs others -.-
  • darkdreams2012
    darkdreams2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As many of you i got a email with the following info:

"Thank you for your continued support for PWI. As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we're giving you the following code.....

- 3x Bound Dragon Orb Oceans
    - 10x Hyper EXP Stones ............."

I dont get the 3 orbs - as it was mention on the mail - is anything wrong ? cos the in game mail - says 3 tickets for... and when i get the item quest pop up and give me only 1 orb instead of 3. I see above that happens to others as well.

Anyway i use G16 Lunar gear - anyone have idea if i can refine with this orb?
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013

"Thank you for your continued support for PWI. As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we're giving you the following code.....

I dont get the 3 orbs - as it was mention on the mail - is anything wrong ? cos the in game mail - says 3 tickets for... and when i get the item quest pop up and give me only 1 orb instead of 3. I see above that happens to others as well.

Everyone got 1 orb only, and yes everything can be refined with it, G16 bound and unbound too.
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kikkor
    kikkor Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i still havent recieved any codes. but i was the one who sent an issue ticket first b:cry
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    przfighter wrote: »

MAJOR UPDATE

We've continued brainstorming compensation available for the Archosaur server and have come up with more options:

- 2x chance for coin drops on all servers (never done before) and 2x EXP/Spirit/Drops
    - 5x EXP (Archosaur specific)

Those on Archosaur will be receiving an email soon detailing more of our compensation efforts.
    The Exp,Spirit,Drops, and Coin modifiers will be taking effect post maintenance this Tuesday night.

We're still coming up with more ways of compensation and will be updating this thread as new information comes about.

-DoD

Next time please do things more correctly... As I said on another topic, some people are using those codes for their toons on Morai server, even if they don't play anymore on Arch...
    So you're giving free orbs to people that haven't been impacted by Archosaur's rollback and other people on Morai (or other servers) are screwed...

Thank you b:shocked
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur
    OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I would love to help you but you see I have terrible eyes and I can not read your post. I suspect that perhaps the font you are using is much too small.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i never got mine so it got lost along with everything else lmfao b:chuckle
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Next time please do things more correctly... As I said on another topic, some people are using those codes for their toons on Morai server, even if they don't play anymore on Arch...
    So you're giving free orbs to people that haven't been impacted by Archosaur's rollback and other people on Morai (or other servers) are screwed...

Thank you b:shocked

It's not possible for GMs to check the activity of each n every player of Archo, that they really play in Archo or not. So things like this likely are gonna happen and no one can stop it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would love to help you but you see I have terrible eyes and I can not read your post. I suspect that perhaps the font you are using is much too small.

b:laugh LOLOL b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Umbramagis - Archosaur
    Umbramagis - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bound Dragon Orb. Okay I can dig that. But what is the point of giving it to us if we can't use it on unbound gear? b:angry
    Some of us don't have "bound gear" that needs refining. Some of us aren't even up to having gear that binds on equip. It's useless. Utterly useless. Some people with R9 or whatever else that gets bound on equip can use this, but my gear I bought and can sell.b:surrender
    The Doctor - Speak his name, and he will come. No matter where he is in time or space, if you need him, he will come.

Umbramagis - Celestial Sage Cleric 101/101/101 - Full G16 - Main
    Impedim - Celestial Sage Sin 101/8x - Full G16
    TerraEnsis - Demon Seeker 100/8x
  • FlippyFins - Archosaur
    FlippyFins - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013

hahaha, made my day b:laugh
  • Parsly - Archosaur
    Parsly - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ty pwi for trying. No one is ever be happy b:surrender
  • Graniteguy - Archosaur
    Graniteguy - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have not received a e-mail, Is there a problem?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am jealous of the archosuar server. D: QQ lol

Your server was only down for well under half the time of the east coast servers the week before, and you all got that? TT... I know that the rollback more or less outweighed the wait time from when the big misstep or whatever you want to call it that happened the week before this. Still... I am jelly. TT Meh oh well life goes on.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's not possible for GMs to check the activity of each n every player of Archo, that they really play in Archo or not. So things like this likely are gonna happen and no one can stop it.

I do know that, but don't tell me it wasn't possible to make the code only usable on Archosaur. That's just a filter to add when selecting the toon where to send the item...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can we like.....get 5x EXP rates on HT too?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • macewen
    macewen Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The latest package is nearly as useless as the others.

#1 The email I got said that I would be getting - 3x Bound Dragon Orb Oceans. I only got 1.
    #2 How are these of any possible use to me or anyone else when all items worth getting to +10 are lvl 16?
    #3 Since they are just about useless to those of us with lvl 16 gear, why would you make them bound so that we can't even sell them to buy items that are of use.
    #4 How do the pots I can normally get from a good aeu run be of real use? I use that many and more when I solo FC.
    #5 The profundity Scrolls might be a start for the lost exp, if you had sent 210 of them.
    #6 2 more Sage/Demon Event Cards? Really? I already have several hundred event gold that I hardly use because everything there is bound and otherwise useless. (I do use Teleport Stones because I feel bad just leaving the Event Gold alone).

What idiot thinks of stuff like this?
    I am sure that this stuff is useful t6o many people, but to me and those that make my toon look puny, it is more garbage.

All I want is MY stuff.
    18 Warsong Inscriptions
    5 Rotating COGs of Fate
    Psychic Sage book Summon
    Seeker Sage book Archangels of Justice,
    24 Basic Badges
    162 Supply Tokens
    +/- 42 million Exp
    and the myriad of other incidentals that I can't recall at the moment
    AND the ****** hours I put in

If you can't get me my stuff and must send some pre-packaged garbage, stop placing restrictions on what you do send. I am full G16. You could send 100 of the *10 Orbs and they would be next to useless to me, or any other G16/R9 character. Please have someone with a clue put something intelligent and actually useful together for once.
  • Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Update:

Update:

Update:

MAJOR UPDATE

MAJOR UPDATE

We've continued brainstorming compensation available for the Archosaur server and have come up with more options:

- 2x chance for coin drops on all servers (never done before) and 2x EXP/Spirit/Drops

Those on Archosaur will be receiving an email soon detailing more of our compensation efforts.
    The Exp,Spirit,Drops, and Coin modifiers will be taking effect post maintenance this Tuesday night.

We're still coming up with more ways of compensation and will be updating this thread as new information comes about.

-DoD

remember how after the Duke Rose fiasco people were begging for a rollback and instead things were manually removed and dealt with, so I shudder to think of how bad whatever you guys found must have been to make a rollback actually happen. b:shocked[/QUOTE]

ty the compensation pack for arch is wonderful and i feel that pwi actually took a look and takllied up what we all lost whether cash players farmers merc or even the log in 1x a week i am very grateful i now have a chance to recoup all i lost invested and if not in time i spent in joy od being able to spend event gold and the d orbs will be used on my since rollback rebought matted farmed g 15 again ty
  • macewen
    edited November 2013
    "We've noticed you didn't get all of the rewards. Below are your codes for the 2 bound Dragon Orb Oceans you are missing! Each code contains 1 bound Dragon Orb Ocean."

Thank you for fixing that mistake so fast. Now please make them of some actual use to me. I'm not even going to bother redeeming them.
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not received any mail yet either. I'm going to wait until after this weekend then I'm either in or out for good. In any case I'm done spending real money on this for quite a while now. They'd have to come up with something really good to get me to spend money again. The new expansion that's coming looks to be more p2w to me. If that is the case then I'm switching games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Update:

Update:

Update:

MAJOR UPDATE

MAJOR UPDATE

-DoD

Sure Would BE NICE if you'd send some of us the code By NOW????b:surrender

I mean seriously 'My Email' is not blocked against {PWE mails} and I've now checked it 10-times today for the code and I've gotten Jack so far {PWE} b:surrenderb:surrender I'd sure like to actually be able to use it for my ARCHO Characters.....

I'm gonna send a ticket in if I haven't gotten it by tommarow morning GMs so please tell the peeps that are responsable for this code to GET THE LEAD OUT Already! Because this is already gotten WAYYyyyy Beyond boringgg...b:faintb:thanks Ty!
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    TY GM's for fixing the D Orb issue so nicely. And Thanks for continueing to make up for some of the HUGE losses alot of us in upper levels had. b:pleased
  • ieatbabiys
    ieatbabiys Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    why no code?
  • Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten a code yet. ._.
  • macewen
    edited November 2013
    A friend suggested I attempt to refine a G16 item. I attempted to refine my G16 Awakened Archangels Tunic that is *6 to *7. To my horror, it worked. I am posting a correction instead of editing the previous post to publicly show just how wrong I was. Someone at PWI was thinking and did it right. I apologize for the abuse.

Good job.