New Horizons - New server?

Options
dakymashinaaa
dakymashinaaa Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
in this patch they are going to open new server?
Post edited by dakymashinaaa on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No.
    /5char
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why would we need a new server when the ones currently active have been on a slow decline in population?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • dakymashinaaa
    dakymashinaaa Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no need just ask :) because its big patch and many new stuffs
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    New expansion announced...time to spread rumors.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • EzioShadow - Heavens Tear
    EzioShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wondering what it all really going to have i guess we wait and see
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1037621

A in game trading card game..... ascension system... new areas......

i think that i will go to rush to lvl 105 and end my celestial sage culty.... and cool a trading card game, finaly something to do while the timer is done before bh metal.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Where do you people come up with this ****? They say new starter zone for all races, then threads start to pop up about new servers, new races ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Where do you people come up with this ****? They say new starter zone for all races, then threads start to pop up about new servers, new races ...

Few lurk or search thoroughly enough (or at all) to find the Upcoming Expansion thread, which does quite a good job at answering most of these sort of questions.
    Its quite depressing, really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    it is for the 27th ? :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    it is for the 27th ? :)

Doubtful, we usually get more lead time than 1 week from first announcement for major expansions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was expecting this expansion to come in early January but must say they are pretty much quick this time. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Agreed, I was surprised too.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Instead of new server, they're gonna combine all the West servers into one, and all the east servers into another. If you're currently on a PVE server, you will be moved to the new west coast server, which will be PVP. If you're currently on a PVP server, you'll be moved to the new east coast server, which will be PVE.

If you have characters on both PVE and PVP servers, they will all get moved to the EU server, which will become PVN. There will be no PVP, no mobs, and no quests.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

If you have characters on both PVE and PVP servers, they will all get moved to the EU server, which will become PVN. There will be no PVP, no mobs, and no quests.

I like how after I finished watching a movie, the first post I see here is one that made me laugh.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Few lurk or search thoroughly enough (or at all) to find the Upcoming Expansion thread, which does quite a good job at answering most of these sort of questions.
    Its quite depressing, really.

Yes, I know, it is frustrating, especially since all the info is put so well together, it's like disrespecting all the work put into such threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Until there is an announcement, server details is not something we can know. For all other questions about the expansion, please see the expansion post linked to you earlier.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.