[Maintenance Discussion] 11-19-2013 Patch Update COMPLETE

Comments

• Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    clyknight wrote: »
    how about being able to play after maintenance for a change b:thanksb:surrenderb:laugh

On a side note charging zen by credit card is broken - now they are breaking their own money line LOL
    Lmao they're totally gonna fix that. I bet you they're fixing it as we speak f:laugh
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you guys have any plans to RollBack any East Coast server please let us know before doing it. b:shocked

I just got my dominance tome on sunday. No rollback allowed in DW. b:angry
  • NotAnAlt - Raging Tide
    NotAnAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maybe you got one too after all i didnt say i would hurt anyone
    but its funny right lol
    not really i take threats to my life very seriously
    and guess what you just made oneb:shocked

no she didn't she simply stated an expression ...... I think some1 is passed their nap time so can some1 get him a bottle please!b:laugh
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and has said nothing i got a death threat and its not ok to respond to it
    sorry your morals are a little off there bud and as for the other guy i all ready report him for making said threats maybe i should report you to b:shutup ok

I don't know if that reffers to me.. I actually have no idea what you trying to say lol. But if you reported me to Greenpeace because i like to fish... I do release them again after i catched them b:sad
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    Zytreta - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no She Didn't She Simply Stated An Expression ...... I Think Some1 Is Passed Their Nap Time So Can Some1 Get Him A Bottle Please!b:laugh

+1 :3
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maybe you got one too after all i didnt say i would hurt anyone
    but its funny right lol
    not really i take threats to my life very seriously
    and guess what you just made oneb:shocked

MR friendly Forum Mod can this be stopped?
    damn we trying to relay information about the servers getting back online, don't want see all this who really cares someone threatens you on the internet grow up use your brain.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE 2:58 AM: We believe we've isolated the issue with the East servers, and we're working to resolve it. Still no ETA on when they'll be up, though.

It is the same problem for the last 3 weeks or more now, and you keep saying that you isolated the problem. You haven't isolated **** haha. Just admit that you guys have no idea wtf you are doing and are just pushing buttons and flipping switches with your eyes closed hoping for the best. Admit that the rollback is coming because someone took a **** on the servers, at least give people a heads up.
    NGTUy53.png

• Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you spelled Sweetiebot wrong LOL, you forgot the e after the i, try again :P
    MR friendly Forum Mod can this be stopped?
    damn we trying to relay information about the servers getting back online, don't want see all this who really cares someone threatens you on the internet grow up use your brain.

Don't take my fun away I'm enjoying watch this little kid lose his ***** b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver
    PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    east coast servers always have problems in maint now ,we dont deserve a compensation too, like a 5 x?b:surrender
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    foley3k wrote: »
    It is the same problem for the last 3 weeks or more now, and you keep saying that you isolated the problem. You haven't isolated **** haha. Just admit that you guys have no idea wtf you are doing and are just pushing buttons and flipping switches with your eyes closed hoping for the best. Admit that the rollback is coming because someone took a **** on the servers, at least give people a heads up.

LOL that's awesome! "What r ctrl+alt+del 4 plis?" b:chuckle
  • Bunny_slayer - Harshlands
    Bunny_slayer - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    waiting for a we-made-a-booboo-gonna-rollback-your-server announcement now b:shutup
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Lmao that dude is completely losing his cool. I don't think I can laugh anymore, dude a threat, really? Please, it's the internet, have a seat and QQmoar plox
    > _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ <
    Pick one and ****
  • Impatiens - Raging Tide
    Impatiens - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    waiting for a we-made-a-booboo-gonna-rollback-your-server announcement now b:shutup

Hopefully we get 4x drops compensationb:thanks
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE 2:58 AM: We believe we've isolated the issue with the East servers, and we're working to resolve it. Still no ETA on when they'll be up, though.

I don't care if it is above the heads of the technically inept, care to share the details to your loyal customers?
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013

Right, so I can get my t3 made b:surrender
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    edited November 2013

Or some chocolate bunnies! b:dirty
    edited November 2013

i would demand 10x compensation b:angry
  • Washimuro - Dreamweaver
    Washimuro - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lmao that dude is completely losing his cool. I don't think I can laugh anymore, dude a threat, really? Please, it's the internet, have a seat and QQmoar plox
    > _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ <
    Pick one and ****
    He's clearly angry, and yes it's the internet. What exactly is the problem with that? Im lost.
    edited November 2013
    Or some chocolate bunnies! b:dirty

no bunnies b:angry
  • Styfiler - Archosaur
    Styfiler - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is very similar to the problem i encountered just a few days ago, in my case it had something to do with internet explorer 11 from windows update (getting real tired of your **** ie b:chuckle)

anyway, i made a system restore and made a mental note of not updating anything related to IE ever again, i never use the damn thing anyway.

hope this helps b:victory

I'll try and hope this works XD

thanks
    b:laugh
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    edited November 2013

*Sadness Card*
  • mickelsherrill
    mickelsherrill Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maybe people ought to read i dont know about you but but my original post was about issues i wanted to see fixed during mait and then i was harassed by members on this forum
    and yes she did make an statement one commonly used to make a threat to someones well being so yes this is the internet and yes you can be held accountable
    so anything else you want to say
    if you dont like what i say dont read it it was not posted for you it was for gms
    what we have here son is busy bodies trying to stick up for one another because they enjoy being rude
    i dont like to be rude but i am when pushed to that point
    rollback that you guys are worried about happened to me allready so leave me alone
    and allow me to post to the gms in peace im not re posting every thing you say and picking it apart and being rude you are grow up let the angry guy post b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    kcufruoytsil
    have a nice dayb:pleasedb:byeb:laugh
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    I don't know how I would feel if we had a roll back, I'd be missing my t2 weapon... but meh...
  • Zytreta - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    maybe people ought to read i dont know about you but but my original post was about issues i wanted to see fixed during mait and then i was harassed by members on this forum
    and yes she did make an statement one commonly used to make a threat to someones well being so yes this is the internet and yes you can be held accountable
    so anything else you want to say
    if you dont like what i say dont read it it was not posted for you it was for gms
    what we have here son is busy bodies trying to stick up for one another because they enjoy being rude
    i dont like to be rude but i am when pushed to that point
    rollback that you guys are worried about happened to me allready so leave me alone
    and allow me to post to the gms in peace im not re posting every thing you say and picking it apart and being rude you are grow up let the angry guy post b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

b:kissb:cute
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2013
    East servers are open now. Thanks for your patience.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Update:

Wanted to let you all know that following maintenance the following will be active:

-2x EXP/Spirit/Drops and a brand new one, 2x chance for coin drop
    -5x EXP on Archosaur-only

This is part of our ongoing compensation efforts for the past few weeks of server issues.

So all the problems Arch server got, they get 5x. They got a big roll back. I'm OK with that. What I don't get is why this excuse applies to the Europe and West coast servers.

East coast servers have been suffering EVERY maintenance. What this quote means to me is you're just giving out a meaningless bonus to everyone, not targeting the servers that deserve it.

It's like saying "I'm sorry East coast is always offline, but look, we're giving everyone free stuff to apologies even though the East coast servers can't actually use it."
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there on lets see what is broken
  • Impatiens - Raging Tide
    Impatiens - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Maybe if you stop hating on the bunnies the servers (who are bunnies in nature) will surrender to the will of Pan Gu and let us log in and farm dem WBs b:cold
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Surtr wrote: »
    East servers are open now. Thanks for your patience.

So... what was wrong and can we assume it's fixed as in... not coming back anytime soon if ever?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • NotAnAlt - Raging Tide
    NotAnAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    east coast did get roll back then wouldn't it be kind of a good thing? all the stuff u wasted $ on would be gone and ur $ back and sure ud have to farm stuff again.But ud know what u need to get
This discussion has been closed.