edited November 2013
    Options
    anyone know manual patch link? b:surrender
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    anyone know manual patch link? b:surrender

I actually got to the point where I tried fishing for one manually, and couldn't find anything.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot is there a manual patch?
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No manual patch is uploaded yet, Sweetiebot seems to have gone away for vacation. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • mickelsherrill
    mickelsherrill Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the whole ****ing thing is a damn joke the cost of even giving a liar what they ask for is zero
    it cost them nothing
    it simply takes away from what they could gain
    potentially that is if the person dose not farm there stuff
    ****ing lame if you ask me
    because unless you screen shot you **** they dont care your a liar and just trying to scam **** from them you know what
    i would have screen shoted my **** if you had givin some kinda warning that you were going to do it
    but your it department is a little lacking in skill i guess notifying people was outside of their ability
    kinda lame its ****ing code
    not real life **** and you know what you can copy and paste that ****
    any ways i have decided that i dont really want a response from you guys now who the hell wants to hear from *******
    i think as i have stated on other post that the gms bosses are ****ing greedy
    pos's and believe me when i say this ill see you in hell because im going to make a trip down there from heaven just to **** in your faces
    that said on to the next ones gms were you told to wait so long between updats to the forums
    or did you chose to do so because of shame or utter lack of given a **** first off dont get me wrong i know you have a real life but guess what taking care of us your gamers is your real ****ing job care about it or quit
    because you suck at it i dont care what anyone says the 5x drops and xp and all that was my ****ing idea not your guys brainstorm your thinking of ways to further compensate us
    give me a week of your time
    love to see that wouldnt you all
    because its bull**** and as far as you guys owning it all so you dont really care if the free players get ****ed well your not the only one with It skills and you deff dont own the web
    so just remember your selling something its up to us to buy
    and after the pore work you have done with the product and my time
    ill be hard pressed to buy any more gold from you while i dont spend real life money
    on this game like some of the rich ****s
    i do spend some 20 here and 20 there
    i mean wtf it adds up you know yes im writing you a ****ing essay on this **** yes i know that you prolly wont even make it this far but really from the bottom of my heart i hope you will learn some compassion for the mindless droves that come and log on to this server
    and spend there time and money on this nonexistent bull**** we call code
    i have waited and today i will see just what you will do rollback again or fix your mistakes
    humm
    oh and for the rest im sorry you lost hundreds of millions in coins i only lost a little over 25mill in gear and mats
    but im pissed
    and sad and
    hurt that you couldn't even get an answer because pwi was worried about losing a couple hundred dollars in projected possible income over that they lost players lost faith lost friends
    o well whats done in the dark will be shown in the light
    remember remember the 5 of November
    voila im done have fun with it
    If you can read without punctuation.
    ps faronex is my main
    kcufruoytsil
    have a nice dayb:pleasedb:byeb:laugh
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what long QQ from the poster above rolf btw is 5x exp for fc mobs and heads too? :O
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    drugs is bad mkay?
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    swapneelk wrote: »
    what long QQ from the poster above rolf btw is 5x exp for fc mobs and heads too? :O

Yush 5x exp for everything FC/PV but only in Archosaur server. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    swapneelk wrote: »

It's a shame that the exp cap is nerfed at 13x max, would have been nice for once to actually get back all the exp i lost

Oh and my favourite side dish HAS to be between fried onions or breaded mushrooms mmmm
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    your a bright one
    boy
    i want my **** back and gms are ignoring the rollback thread ill post that **** on every one if i have to
    ps quit the game if you dont know the answer to your question f:fumef:naughtyf:laughf:bike
    kcufruoytsil
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    my favorite dish is meat. Just a meat. Not sure about gravy, but it does taste better in gravesb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    my favorite dish for td is revenge
    might keep that in mindb:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
    kcufruoytsil
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I hope we see a sale this week. :D
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I hope we see a sale this week. :D

you'll see plenty if you go to the harbour b:laugh
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i hope i see my stuff back
    kcufruoytsil
  • RichardCRahl - Sanctuary
    RichardCRahl - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the whole ****ing thing is a damn joke the cost of even giving a liar what they ask for is zero
    it cost them nothing
    because unless you screen shot you **** they dont care your a liar and just trying to scam **** from them you know what
    i would have screen shoted my **** if you had givin some kinda warning that you were going to do it
    but your it department is a little lacking in skill i guess notifying people was outside of their ability
    any ways i have decided that i dont really want a response from you guys now who the hell wants to hear from *******
    pos's and believe me when i say this ill see you in hell because im going to make a trip down there from heaven just to **** in your faces
    that said on to the next ones gms were you told to wait so long between updats to the forums
    or did you chose to do so because of shame or utter lack of given a **** first off dont get me wrong i know you have a real life but guess what taking care of us your gamers is your real ****ing job care about it or quit
    because you suck at it i dont care what anyone says the 5x drops and xp and all that was my ****ing idea not your guys brainstorm your thinking of ways to further compensate us
    because its bull**** and as far as you guys owning it all so you dont really care if the free players get ****ed well your not the only one with It skills and you deff dont own the web
    ill be hard pressed to buy any more gold from you while i dont spend real life money
    i mean wtf it adds up you know yes im writing you a ****ing essay on this **** yes i know that you prolly wont even make it this far but really from the bottom of my heart i hope you will learn some compassion for the mindless droves that come and log on to this server
    i have waited and today i will see just what you will do rollback again or fix your mistakes
    humm
    oh and for the rest im sorry you lost hundreds of millions in coins i only lost a little over 25mill in gear and mats
    but im pissed
    and sad and
    hurt that you couldn't even get an answer because pwi was worried about losing a couple hundred dollars in projected possible income over that they lost players lost faith lost friends
    ps faronex is my main

Cool Story Bro b:shutup
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sail you see
    kcufruoytsil
  • wavecrest
    wavecrest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its -2x Exp & -5 Exp does it means another roll back coz its negative ? >.<
    peace just messing around. XD
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not bad, I assume this lasts a week?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    shut up about it
    unlike some i wont stop
    just cuzz
    pwi say they will help me out
    the very act of non response is atrocious
    kcufruoytsil
  • senshipluto
    senshipluto Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    shut up about it
    unlike some i wont stop
    just cuzz
    pwi say they will help me out
    the very act of non response is atrocious

Perhaps one should try posting with the the picture of their ACTUAL TOON?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Perhaps one should try posting with the the picture of their ACTUAL TOON?

//five
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    i want my stuff
    kcufruoytsil
  • mickelsherrill
    edited November 2013
    Options
    one sec let me log my main
    kcufruoytsil
  • Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    here it is happy now that im posting from my main account
    maybe not so much eh
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    one sec let me log my main

Good.

Also, what stuff are you even missing?
  • Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    it cost them nothing
    humm
    but im pissed
    and sad and
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    here it is happy now that im posting from my main account
    maybe not so much eh

It certainly helps yourself be identified by anyone reading your posts.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Tonight we'll be having a maintenance with a patch update to the game. You can expect the usual downtime of 11am PST to 2am PST.

Here's the maintenance question of the week:

What's the best side dish to a thanksgiving meal and would it taste better with gravy?

My favorite is home made mac and cheese, and yes it does taste better with gravy b:victory

Update:

Wanted to let you all know that following maintenance the following will be active:

-2x EXP/Spirit/Drops and a brand new one, 2x chance for coin drop
    -5x EXP on Archosaur-only

This is part of our ongoing compensation efforts for the past few weeks of server issues.

11am to 2am, that's 15 hrs f:shock
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    it cost them nothing
    humm
    but im pissed
    and sad and

......Right.

Here's the thing, buddy. There was NO WAY IN HELL YOU WOULD'VE EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO SCREENSHOT YOUR GEAR EVEN IF THEY HAD GIVEN WARNING FIRST. Here's why; Archosaur wouldn't even come the hell online. You would never have been able to access your precious server again if a rollback didn't occur. You can't be pre warned of a rollback because no one knows when your data is hugely corrupted and needs to be rolled back.
This discussion has been closed.