[Maintenance Discussion] 11-19-2013 Patch Update COMPLETE

defenderofdreams
defenderofdreams Posts: 78
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
UPDATE 3:30 AM: East servers are open now. Thanks for your patience.

UPDATE 2:58 AM: We believe we've isolated the issue with the East servers, and we're working to resolve it. Still no ETA on when they'll be up, though.

UPDATE 2:08 AM: We are still working on the East servers. I'll update the thread when I have more information.

UPDATE 1:58 AM: There were some unexpected last-minute delays with the manual patches. We're hoping they'll be ready tomorrow.

UPDATE 1:40 AM: West and EU servers are up. East needs a little bit more time.

Hello everyone,

Tonight we'll be having a maintenance with a patch update to the game. You can expect the usual downtime of 11am PST to 2am PST.

Here's the maintenance question of the week:

What's the best side dish to a thanksgiving meal and would it taste better with gravy?

My favorite is home made mac and cheese, and yes it does taste better with gravy b:victory

Update:

Wanted to let you all know that following maintenance the following will be active:

-2x EXP/Spirit/Drops and a brand new one, 2x chance for coin drop
-5x EXP on Archosaur-only

This is part of our ongoing compensation efforts for the past few weeks of server issues.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mashed potatoes.

And I would like to get my avatar fixed pls. =)
  • FuZeChan - Heavens Tear
    FuZeChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    w00t secondb:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Yams with marshmallows, black eyed peas, and cornbread. No the greens. >> I dont' really have a favorite.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We dont have thanksgiving where I live D: But a can of tuna always appeals to the cat...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    honey glazed or hickory smoked ham, great w/ gravyb:laughb:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't celebrate thanksgiving, but it's a day I set records for the most sweet potato pies eaten.
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    omg a patch with whats happened with time changes and resets this rly gonna mess things up i can feel the roll back's comming
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

Tonight we'll be having a maintenance with a patch update to the game. You can expect the usual downtime of 11am PST to 2am PST.

Here's the maintenance question of the week:

What's the best side dish to a thanksgiving meal and would it taste better with gravy?

My favorite is home made mac and cheese, and yes it does taste better with gravy b:victory

I'm surprised. So are you guys only monitoring and posting once a week nowadays on PWI-Forums?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    I'm surprised. So are you guys only monitoring and posting once a week nowadays on PWI-Forums?

That shouldn't surprise you here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ham, just because I don't like turkey that much. No gravy though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • speedfire88
    speedfire88 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please back up before you do maintenance..
    Don't let roll back happen again..

if you dare to roll back Lost City, I will haunt you down grawth...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hotlatina
    hotlatina Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pork Chops w/gravy, honey biscuit w/gravy,mashed potato's w/gravy,chicken fried steaky w/gravy, veggie pie w/gravy, mmm and scrambled eggs w/gravy sooo good :D b:kiss
  • Slice/nDice - Archosaur24
    Slice/nDice - Archosaur24 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    just a thought u guys should totally lift the x13 exp cap for the 5x exp even in archo <3 id love u forever
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Side dish? Gravy alone is the best course of the meal. Gravy with a side order of more gravy just makes the panda's arteries harden with anticipation!! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • randytrk00
    randytrk00 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

11am to 2am ? 15 hours maintenance today? :x
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Potato Salad and no it doesn't go good with gravy! And guys porkchops ham and such is part of the main meal..not a side dish lol
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mashed potatoes and ofc gravy <33

Btw how long will this x5 xp last?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Potato Salad and no it doesn't go good with gravy! And guys porkchops ham and such is part of the main meal..not a side dish lol

Was just thinking that. The meat is the main attraction, its called Turkey Day for a reason xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what is that x2 COIN DROP? "BRAND NEW" I DONT UNDERSTAND, explain it..

we getting x2 on coin rewards?(bh ones?)
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ive always like the stuck in realm of reflection after maintenance meatballs.
    The 4 day potato salad is pretty good to, thing is once you eat it, time goes back 4 days.
    But nothing can beat my grandmas 15 hour maintenance marinara sauce. She says it only takes 2 hours but we all know it takes 15 hours.

Also, isnt the 5x multiplier on EXP useless? I was told by customer service that the game is coded with a maximum EXP cap that a single enemy can give. If the death of an enemy grants more EXP than this cap (usually through the stacking of Hypers), that cap will be subtracted from the total amount of EXP that would have been given, and that is the amount of EXP the character will receive. So that would mean no matter what you stack to get EXP if a mob can only give a certain amount of EXP that is all it will give?
    NGTUy53.png

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Where is sweetiebot? wake up!!!
  • DeathHug - Harshlands
    DeathHug - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when will we get our Spending Gold Gift i spent more than 300 gold from 6-11-2013 to 11-11-2013 and i didn't get any gift
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok 5x for arch...I"m starting to get a little less RAGE b:angry and a little more b:dirty Still want my R9 back though lol
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pie is the best Thanksgiving side dish and the kind I make would not be better with gravy. ROFL
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I LIKE 5X EXP b:pleased Now as long as the baby BM i have been growing doesn't disappear after maint. If it does i will sooooo cry. b:sad
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And the best side dish for Thanksgiving is ...ANYTHING THAT TAKES GRAVY...cause as we know everything is better with gravy. b:chuckle
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what is that x2 COIN DROP? "BRAND NEW" I DONT UNDERSTAND, explain it..

we getting x2 on coin rewards?(bh ones?)

2x Coin drop means 2x drop rate, the rate which coins drop will be x2, it also means that all rolling chances will be doubled including those opening packs. It has never happened before lol.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We don't celebrate thanksgiving here but some meat would do :3
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here's the maintenance question of the week should be:
    Is arch server gonna get screwed up agn n get a re-rollback n if u guys will b able to be punctual with ur maint? lol
  • LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver
    LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the 2x... I would still like my Dark Abyss mount on both of my characters that I paid for however. My ticket was submitted and responded to saying "sometime in the future"... Considering we had to spend 50 gold in the boutique on the characters we wanted the mounts on, I'd really prefer both of my eligible characters receive their mounts. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.