Need help with this?

Options
Momentarily - Harshlands
Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
So everytime i upload logo(try to) it says erorr processing your request please try again later...

its been like this forever can someone help
Post edited by Momentarily - Harshlands on

Comments

• LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you have uploaded the logo before and you try to upload again, you will get this error.

Logo will only be updated when there is a maintenance with a patch, so if you have uploaded your logo and it is still not appearing, you can't upload again.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Fuzzy would hope you have had a look at this thread but if that doesn't work please throw the panda a PM through the forums.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy would hope you have had a look at this thread but if that doesn't work please throw the panda a PM through the forums.

for some odd reason the link isnt workin but i will wait for the patch and see if itsuploaded
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Link was missing a hyphen.

fixed link

Anyway, I had a similar issue, and was getting this error repeatedly. I'm not sure what causes it, but after trying a number of times my submission finally went through.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Link was missing a hyphen.

fixed link

Anyway, I had a similar issue, and was getting this error repeatedly. I'm not sure what causes it, but after trying a number of times my submission finally went through.

ty very much