What to do with Lucidgold and Lucidsilver turtle and pig rewards

elektrika
elektrika Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
I think it's safe to say that nobody wants the repeated turtles and pigs that we all get from the Lucidgold and Lucidsilver envoys. Here's an idea of what to do with them ...

First, make them stackable, so that for those inclined to save them, you can do so.

Why would we want to save them though?

The turtle and pig pets are already un-tradeable when we receive it from Lucidgold or Lucidsilver envoys. I think it would be nice if they were specific to the NPC, like the attendance sheets are from the PW School Teacher, and if you choose to save them, you can save up to redeem for random-statistic armor pieces that would have set bonuses based around the Turtle and the Pig ... and because they wouldn't be items you could buy, it would be something to work towards, like what Silver Mane used to be from DQ rewards, or what the black cosmos is from Attendance Sheets.
Post edited by elektrika on

Comments

• Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Or even better idea...if you collect 100 of those you can make super pig and turtle that can eat other player and pick drops b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Or even better idea...if you collect 100 of those you can make super pig and turtle that can eat other player and pick drops b:laugh

b:pleased
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    better remove this as reward. those are all class pet and keeping them to inventory is 1 turtle = 1 slot.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    better remove this as reward. those are all class pet and keeping them to inventory is 1 turtle = 1 slot.

NPC them. It's a free item given to you from a completely non-mandatory quest in any way what-so-ever.

I rarely get pets these days anyway, mostly esotericas and once I even got event gold. b:dirty
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    get rid of them or make collectable are both ideas but mainly the rewards from lucid need to be changed or the possibility of better rewards could be increased :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    get rid of them or make collectable are both ideas but mainly the rewards from lucid need to be changed or the possibility of better rewards could be increased :D

b:dirty
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not in love with those quests but.. I love my turtle:')
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Garry - Lothranis
    Garry - Lothranis Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I completly agree with you

And about the pets, they could just trade for something as **** as the pets are but usable at least. You are not supposed to get always good rewards, its a luck event.