Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aroral - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sry you lost me in the first minute of nothing happening.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For any new clerics to warsong I would suggest to not watch this video. Too many pointless deaths to squad members that could have been easily avoided, and too many silly comments. I too will only use BB when completely necessary but not at the expense of the squad.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For any new clerics to warsong I would suggest to not watch this video. Too many pointless deaths to squad members that could have been easily avoided, and too many silly comments. I too will only use BB when completely necessary but not at the expense of the squad.

Any decent warsong video should at least also include one pav, even if it's only fire, lol.

Btw smash, tips on water as an AA cleric? I calc'd my affordable cleric and found that if I spam sage vanguard I'd be at 9K pdef BM buffed, more or less, which is way more than what my archer has when purged (30 def levels and 5.9K, mobs barely scratch). Was thinking IH stack-->Plume shell-->Earthquake-->Siren's kiss-->run away Sage magic shell razor feathers rinse n repeat, or purify expel->sage mag shell-->razor feather X2-->earthquake-->siren's kiss-->run.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Any decent warsong video should at least also include one pav, even if it's only fire, lol.

Btw smash, tips on water as an AA cleric? I calc'd my affordable cleric and found that if I spam sage vanguard I'd be at 9K pdef BM buffed, more or less, which is way more than what my archer has when purged (30 def levels and 5.9K, mobs barely scratch). Was thinking IH stack-->Plume shell-->Earthquake-->Siren's kiss-->run away Sage magic shell razor feathers rinse n repeat, or purify expel->sage mag shell-->razor feather X2-->earthquake-->siren's kiss-->run.

Very hard to give tips on a build I don't use lol. I have 15k pdef before I even buff myself so water mobs don't bother me at all. But yeah I basically employ what you mention above (less the plume shell). IH stack > Sirens Kiss > Kite > Razor Feathers and repeat, made even easier by having a purify weapon to increase distance quicker. Or if I want to go off and do something else set up an IH/Sage vanguard macro and afk b:chuckle

EDIT: Purify + Expel is going to use up too much genie energy to be able to spam it and as the mobs come pretty thick and fast is not going to be the best option. Certainly something to keep available if you do find mobs are stacking up too much.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    I'm guessing if you tank full pav (I think it's 90 mobs or so?) + head without bramble then they won't explode.

Not doing that with TT90/mold/OHT cleric lol b:laugh
    Channels

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm guessing if you tank full pav (I think it's 90 mobs or so?) + head without bramble then they won't explode.

Not doing that with TT90/mold/OHT cleric lol b:laugh

Water explodes often and has a very nasty tendecy to purge. Got purged 5x in a row once. The rage.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Channels