Population servers

Options
itachisusano00
itachisusano00 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
i am a player server Harshlands, but i saw that greatly decreases the number of players, anyone know what server have many players?
Sorry for the wrongs, i'm brazilian ;D
thanks
Post edited by itachisusano00 on

Comments

• STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    as far i am concerned, brazil has its own server.
    and harshland is the most populated in the entery pwi servers.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, HL is empty.

If you want to stick to PvP, try lost city. If PvE is cool too, go for heavens tear or sanctuary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everyone is quitting because of those "awesome" updates we been having for the game. Those sexy *** updates.
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, HL is empty.

If you want to stick to PvP, try lost city. If PvE is cool too, go for heavens tear or sanctuary.

I think Archosaur has a bigger playing population than HT, judging by the number of people in city of lost and people doing jolly jones.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think Archosaur has a bigger playing population than HT, judging by the number of people in city of lost and people doing jolly jones.

I disagree judging by the gold prices, number of people in WC, and catshops in west. Not to mention that HT is an older server so it has a higher population of vets. I'd be really surprised if Archo had a higher population TBH. In But OFC without PWE releasing server numbers, all any of us has is a best guess. I would say it depends on what coast you live on. If you don't mind not being on a PVP server you could try HT or Sanct if you're on the west coast. If you still want a PVP server and don't like Lost, you're only other option is HL. If you are on the east coast and just want a populated server try DW or RT.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • whiskerzz87
    whiskerzz87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well i feel dreamweaver's population is the same as it was 2-3 years ago, but thats just me.
    is there a way pwi could release a rough idea of how many accounts are held on each server?
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everyone is quitting because of those "awesome" updates we been having for the game. Those sexy *** updates.

I'd say they are quitting and otherwise forgoing returning because they want the servers to be as bustling as they were back in 2008.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I've posted on our faction's forum my opinion's about RT's main player base population based on recruiting and TW faction strength.

RT has 2 leading TW factions, being in one I know how many we have but for the sake of argument let's assume that combined, 75% of the roster is filled, that's 300 players.

There is a clear third place TW faction, well ahead of the pack as they are seeming behind the top two. Personally, I hope on TW season 5 they work together to gear up their members. A 3-way TW faction season would remind me of the good old days'. I would guess their numbers to be near 125 players.

Next, there are about 7 TW factions of varying strength. Their roster may have as many as 150+ but it would not surprise me if half of those are alts. 7 x 75 = 525 players.

So as far as a main player base population for TW factions, I estimate at a total of 950 players.

As a wild guess for main player base population for non-TW factions, maybe half of TW factions, maybe less - 475 players.

Best guess for Raging Tide 1425 players.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, HL is empty.

....I could be mistaken but I've always gotten the impression Harshlands is one of the more active servers.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I disagree judging by the gold prices, number of people in WC, and catshops in west. Not to mention that HT is an older server so it has a higher population of vets. I'd be really surprised if Archo had a higher population TBH. In But OFC without PWE releasing server numbers, all any of us has is a best guess. I would say it depends on what coast you live on. If you don't mind not being on a PVP server you could try HT or Sanct if you're on the west coast. If you still want a PVP server and don't like Lost, you're only other option is HL. If you are on the east coast and just want a populated server try DW or RT.

what makes you feel that archo doesnt have vets ? :P

Anyways sanc is the most populated for pve, and lost for pvp, but with that comes competition, and to survive peacefully i dont think those 2 servers are recommended XD
  • Teagarden - Sanctuary
    Teagarden - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know, I've always found Sanc agreeable.
    From what I've heard, Dreamweaver has an ever so slightly smaller population than Sanc or HT but is very 'laid-back,' by which I mean there is rarely any WC drama if that matters. HT and Sanc are the most populated PVE servers and no one really knows which one between them has more people; I've played on both and had good experiences. Can't speak for PVP servers, though.
    Teagarden - very confused deer..uh..antelope? um. kirin..? venomancer who doesn't know what she is except that her antlers are cute I guess
    Yrisse - Mystic
    Napgenius - Archer
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DW has the biggest amount of people doing TW tho, from seeing those low numbers in that thread from not long ago, not gonna dig.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Holdme - Lost City
    Holdme - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ....I could be mistaken but I've always gotten the impression Harshlands is one of the more active servers.

i play hls and lc. lc has at least 5 times the pvp action that hls has. lc also has a huge pve group of players that farm their gears. hls has always been more of the mommys credit card type. cept for that psy who spent his retirement on the game.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    One possibly good way to judge server activity would be number of players doing NW. In DW we usually have 160-190 people in each nation, so around 600 unique players I believe (assuming a lot of people dual client during NW, which doesn't seem to be the case, even if it does happen).
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Lol at the jolly jones because most of them are Alts farming jolly jones.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    One possibly good way to judge server activity would be number of players doing NW. In DW we usually have 160-190 people in each nation, so around 600 unique players I believe (assuming a lot of people dual client during NW, which doesn't seem to be the case, even if it does happen).

On HL the #'s range from 140-180. Being that PVE servers are naturally more populated the numbers seem right. What about LC?

Also HL has more CS'ers because the people tend to be newer, and don't know about obscure ways to make coins farming. LC has a bunch of ppl from before packs, and even before Jolly Jones.

I can tell you gold prices are lower on HL than in LC though, and the rap market is also still in the 80-90k range, so in that sense, HL has a better balanced economy with more people gearing up "casually". I do have a feeling that more newbies tend to start on HL, and that's why prices for mats are still so healthy on HL (and also why we have so many clueless players, who I tend to try to teach rather than ridicule like the rest of the server).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i been playing pw in general for the last 9+ years and i'm on arch so arch does have some vets i know of alot of other 7-8 year players over at arch as well.

as for population i think counting the people going to NW would be our best guess.

but i never really look at that lol so idk
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool