dream chaser packs

Options
nechick
nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
why havent we gotten any is it over or will we get more?
Post edited by nechick on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    would love a bit more of these.... like 10 each haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • iamugly
    iamugly Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I did it old school, back in the day, I am tired now, I want a few dream chaser packs as well, I have gotten old, fat and lazy in this heavy armor.
  • dreamx12
    dreamx12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not trying to hijack ur post but was wondering if anyone
    else was having issues getting PWE to send confirm emails
    with the new player starter pack? I've tried making siblings
    their own acct with new emails for ea acct.. One got the the
    dream chaser pack for new toon and one didn't. So tried to
    create another acct only to have it fail to log in. Trying to
    get PWE site to resend a validations is a joke .. It's glitched
    and keeps going in circles. I'm not a novice at this and have
    never had so many issues getting a blasted acct made. Customer
    service links are a joke and take you to a dead end. Sent in a
    ticket nearly 24 hours ago just for a resend on a validation?.. I
    mean come on.. I'm not asking for major assistance here. I
    want the blasted acct to work with the newbie stuff so I can
    continue on my way and they have their own toon to work
    on..I don't know who is going to drive me to drinking first
    PWE or the brats wanting to know if I'm checking on this
    mess.b:surrender
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dreamx12 wrote: »
    Not trying to hijack ur post but was wondering if anyone
    else was having issues getting PWE to send confirm emails
    with the new player starter pack? I've tried making siblings
    their own acct with new emails for ea acct.. One got the the
    dream chaser pack for new toon and one didn't. So tried to
    create another acct only to have it fail to log in. Trying to
    get PWE site to resend a validations is a joke .. It's glitched
    and keeps going in circles. I'm not a novice at this and have
    never had so many issues getting a blasted acct made. Customer
    service links are a joke and take you to a dead end. Sent in a
    ticket nearly 24 hours ago just for a resend on a validation?.. I
    mean come on.. I'm not asking for major assistance here. I
    want the blasted acct to work with the newbie stuff so I can
    continue on my way and they have their own toon to work
    on..I don't know who is going to drive me to drinking first
    PWE or the brats wanting to know if I'm checking on this
    mess.b:surrender

Making multiple accounts on the same computer on the same day will result in this. It's new anti-character creation spam. People make tons of alts looking for codes which they redeem on mains instead. Make new toons from separate computers, or on separate days. 1/comp/day. Viola.
  • GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver
    GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I never got a starting pack code in email. Had to level 3 chars the hard way without any dreamchaser packs, paying alot of coins for low level legends wich theyr so rare now and darn expensive since no one else was buying them. If you do such a promotion at least give them to everyone to keep it fair. Just bought now a lvl 43 glaive for 1 mil and made it +2, and then i saw that is nothing compared to the 40 magic sword from the packs wich is way better and free b:surrender
  • Teagarden - Sanctuary
    Teagarden - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I never got a starting pack code in email. Had to level 3 chars the hard way without any dreamchaser packs, paying alot of coins for low level legends wich theyr so rare now and darn expensive since no one else was buying them. If you do such a promotion at least give them to everyone to keep it fair. Just bought now a lvl 43 glaive for 1 mil and made it +2, and then i saw that is nothing compared to the 40 magic sword from the packs wich is way better and free b:surrender

Actually, getting a Wheel of Fate for 1mil would have once been pretty unheard of. When people still used these weapons rather than powerleveling/using DC packs, they could get pretty dang expensive. But there were also more of them in circulation because people would run their early level FBs and BHs. Now, there are often less than 10 legendary weapons in the AH, at least on Sanctuary. Nobody's getting them and nobody wants them, either. Yet, people still have the mindset that they're worth at least something so they get stuck in the AH for 1-2mil.

But I agree. The best way is to either stop releasing pack codes to anyone altogether or release them more frequently so people without them currently have a chance to get them. The legendary weapons are weak compared to the pack weapons, there just aren't enough of them for the people who don't have these packs, and not everyone wants to painstakingly craft weapons until they get a 3-star to use for a few levels. Current leveling speed is just too fast to justify that for most people.
    Teagarden - very confused deer..uh..antelope? um. kirin..? venomancer who doesn't know what she is except that her antlers are cute I guess
    Yrisse - Mystic
    Napgenius - Archer
  • TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They probably haven't released any new codes for the packs because of all the changes they're doing with the website and Arc. They're making the redeem feature a part of Arc that will be the only place you'll be able to redeem things to my knowledge. So after it launches they'll probably give out codes for random **** hardcore. They've already given out Hyper Stones.