Total cost for gear to solo fc?

venotastic
venotastic Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Assassin
Hello just got back from a year and a half break. Been playing cleric for about 8 months I quit my sin before. Was just wondering how much it costs for lion heart belt/neck. Ashura bracer's,boots and greaves? I Also have r8 rep and looking to get T1 daggers. I am not sure if this is a good start? I have friends I can practise fc with they all level'd up while I was gone. Also im on RT server. Ty in advance for any replies :)
Post edited by venotastic on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It may differ per server and i also dont know the numbers very exactly, but i think about 150m would get you the 4 TT99 parts, G15 pants, TM79 cape and a G13 weapon. Add another 50m for refining, sharding and some rings and you can properly solo FC.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • venotastic
    venotastic Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It may differ per server and i also dont know the numbers very exactly, but i think about 150m would get you the 4 TT99 parts, G15 pants, TM79 cape and a G13 weapon. Add another 50m for refining, sharding and some rings and you can properly solo FC.

I am on Raging tides I have about 345m tucked away when I sold everything before I quit. I just have the most fun playing sin and love FC. I want to get my sin to lvl 101 maybe get r9 eventually.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    look at the forges, look at the catshops look at the ah, break out a calc b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TT99 belt and neck should cost you no more than 35-40m for both
    TT99 boots and arms should also cost you no more than 35-40m for both
    G15 legs you can probably find for around 25m(not 100% sure of the price of them)
    G13 daggers are probably 15m-20m but I suggest recasting them to G15 and trying for a zerk/int roll.
    TM79 cape would cost you at most 8m. If you're higher than 90 you're going to have to buy a lunar cape which is around 35m.
    G15 helm will help a lot for the extra 5 attack levels you get with the 2 piece G15 set bonus This costs about 25m.

Total cost for this is about 143m-158m
    If you have to buy the lunar cape then 170-190m

Not sure if the prices are accurate for your server, these are close to the prices of my server xD

This is not including refines. I suggest at least +5 all of your armor and your weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TT99 belt and neck should cost you no more than 35-40m for both
    TT99 boots and arms should also cost you no more than 35-40m for both
    G15 legs you can probably find for around 25m(not 100% sure of the price of them)
    G13 daggers are probably 15m-20m but I suggest recasting them to G15 and trying for a zerk/int roll.
    TM79 cape would cost you at most 8m. If you're higher than 90 you're going to have to buy a lunar cape which is around 35m.
    G15 helm will help a lot for the extra 5 attack levels you get with the 2 piece G15 set bonus This costs about 25m.

Total cost for this is about 143m-158m
    If you have to buy the lunar cape then 170-190m

Not sure if the prices are accurate for your server, these are close to the prices of my server xD

This is not including refines. I suggest at least +5 all of your armor and your weapon.

You definitely don't play on RT lol. RT is the equivalent of a rip off artist's paradise.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • BackDraft - Lost City
    BackDraft - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    estimated 120m with refines to +5 and shards

based on my estimation..b:bye
    No Pain No Gain.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You definitely don't play on RT lol. RT is the equivalent of a rip off artist's paradise.

b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would say around 150 mil with +5 gear +7 wep refines included, at least at DW prices.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cell - Raging Tide
    Cell - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What might the prices be like on Raging Tide then per item? D:
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What might the prices be like on Raging Tide then per item? D:
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Cell - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 2 months 4 days 13 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451