[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Comments

• cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So...
    Give back the meridian, exp, money, coins, spirit, all the random items - books, etc...
    Are you crazy just to take a week of our life and progress? WTH?
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wtf ? i mean what kind of idiotic roll back is this huh ? you took the money out and didnt return my book i sold out ? are you freaking kidding me ? and i want a GM to respond to this immediately no kidding
  • sarah0984
    sarah0984 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

The roll back cost me 12 mil fix it, i want my money back
  • testarr
    testarr Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    See:

The purchases themselves will be reverted, however compensation is going to arrive.

coming days hell no we want it like RIGHT ****** NOW! this is your guys mess up not ours fix it and stop pissing on your costumers like this ive lost 119 gold what ever your compensation will be i want exact 119 gold !!EXACTLY!! nothing less nothing more and i dont give a damn about the gear i lost i just want my gold that ive spend real money on!!
    BugDlck-102 Sin b:bye
  • succubiwolf
    succubiwolf Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Question .... I understand everything is gone and it obviously pisses me off like anyone else here. But ... I know someone that just joined the game. Ok .. The chara is gone. Tried to make same again but apparently there is already a player with that name. So ... is it gone or ... I have no idea how to answer that.

Be kind and tell us please.
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    WTFb:shockedb:angryb:shocked
  • BarGil - Archosaur
    BarGil - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Really Hope You Got A Time Stamp To Save The Current State B4 U Decide Rolling Back Is Ur Best Move.

This Solution U Unbelievably Decided As Best Gonna Turn As Worst Ever, And A Window To Unending Rage / Furious / Hurt Etc' Tickets.

Pls Undo Ur Last Action And Get It Back To The Last Known Point Aka Time-stamp And Work It Out!

And Pls Asap B4 It Will Be 2 Late For Both Players And Pwi Team.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no please dont do this to us....this week's maint supposed to be a restart... please what happened...what went wrong... it was just a simple restart right???b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Least bothered about your apology,

YOU are incharge of hardware and server.
    YOU people fault that there is an issue, cause we players didnt find any AT ALL.
    YOU made the roll back.

WE face the issue, you really think giving a 2x will replace what we lost ? Time ? money ? luck ? Trade ? You give back everything we had during these weeks ? you took 17mil from me, and didnt give me sht in return ?

and wat a joke about this 2x ? seriously ? dude ? 1 month 2x in august, 1 month in september, 1 week in october ? and now ? is it worth it ? IS IT ??????
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    5% I lose 5% at level 103? WTF I would repay hypers, time and...are you serious with this? b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In all my days of playing this game, this is the biggest **** up I've ever seen you guys pull. And I've been here since OB.

The entire server is livid. People have lost coin, gear upgrades, items, experience, their time spent.

Personally, I have spent the past week nonstop farming AEU for skillbooks and shards, gained a ton of XP towards 102 on both of my characters, upgraded my 99 gear to 2nd cast nirvana, completed my celestial cultivation on both characters.

And you expect 2x to fix all this? Seriously? For like, what, a week? 2? You are going to have to leave it on for a month or two in order to rectify the damage you have done.

Rule #1 when hosting a game: Back up your data. And never Rollback a server. This isn't Windows.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMF where the F*** is my R9? You people got to be kidding me.
  • ArrowArtemis - Archosaur
    ArrowArtemis - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the more i think about all this..it makes me so angry that PWI thinks that giving us 2x will make it all ok..IT IS NOT OK!! REAL TIME AND REAL MONEY can NOT be fixed by 2x!! I dont want to hear that this is just a game and to chill out..When people spend thier time and money (farm or gold) it becomes more than a game..
  • ArrowArtemis - Archosaur
    ArrowArtemis - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In all my days of playing this game, this is the biggest **** up I've ever seen you guys pull. And I've been here since OB.

The entire server is livid. People have lost coin, gear upgrades, items, experience, their time spent.

Personally, I have spent the past week nonstop farming AEU for skillbooks and shards, gained a ton of XP towards 102 on both of my characters, upgraded my 99 gear to 2nd cast nirvana, completed my celestial cultivation on both characters.

And you expect 2x to fix all this? Seriously? For like, what, a week? 2? You are going to have to leave it on for a month or two in order to rectify the damage you have done.

Rule #1 when hosting a game: Back up your data. And never Rollback a server. This isn't Windows.

I went from 74.8% back to 60%(huge exp loss when 102)..I have lost 4 skill books I farmed in AEU and so much that I cant even think about without wanting to throw my computer..do i need to screenshot my inventory EVERYDAY from now on?
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ._. and there goes all my stuff..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kpv
    kpv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

I lost 120 million and my R9 Ring.. b:cry Gimme back my Money or atleast my ring b:angry
  • autumnfaerie1989
    autumnfaerie1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    how are you going to reimburse people for this!! lost time, lost coin/items etc... why is it you cant seem to maintain your servers and **** without having issues every other week?! b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    EDIT: For some reason my faction kept their faction base even though I just built it yesterday o.O So I'm going to change this post to regular QQ because Qjji said so.
  • craigmiko
    craigmiko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

no, even if they do x2 drops/exp/spirit for a month it still wont rectify or fix the stuffs lost, example, good rerolls? lucky opening on packs? cheap stuff bought for resale/use coz now they know u need that and gonna raise the prices sky high, item drops for lowbies? and many more, so NO, x2 for a month wont be shizz..
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Least bothered about your apology,

YOU are incharge of hardware and server.
    YOU people fault that there is an issue, cause we players didnt find any AT ALL.
    YOU made the roll back.

WE face the issue, you really think giving a 2x will replace what we lost ? Time ? money ? luck ? Trade ? You give back everything we had during these weeks ? you took 17mil from me, and didnt give me sht in return ?

and wat a joke about this 2x ? seriously ? dude ? 1 month 2x in august, 1 month in september, 1 week in october ? and now ? is it worth it ? IS IT ??????

I agree with doom here wth is 2x gna do for us and what if u cnt farm tt for the coins that were lost why we cs and sell stuff to make up the difference yet you think this is gna fix YOUR mistake is by takeing all the stuff we worked hard on to sell and get exp can be made up not the loss of coin and gold this is bs b:angry
  • BigBowmans - Archosaur
    BigBowmans - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:angry
    Hello everyone,

Ok not true i have lost 2 levels this roll back is at least 2 weeks of work! Explain it to me
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they have to do a roll-back then it means that the problems were probably really serious. Pretty sure they will try to compensate the players but it will take a while until they do so.

Either way, I understand how people feel about losing so many things but if the rollback is the only option to solve the problem then I'd rather that instead of not being able to log on the server at all.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At least this serves as a reminder to SS any really expensive **** you get in the instance of a rollback like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So much for getting r9r ring this weekend now. Bye bye to my cogs :(.
    Bye Sow's
    Bye exp
    Bye 5k prestige
    Bye Supply Tokens
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    - Boutique purchases taking advantage of sales no longer in effect

- Event gold gained through the promo, which is no longer in effect

- Loss of attendance records, which could potentially cause people to lose not just their monthy attendance but yearly as well

- Time and effort spent

- Inability of people changing factions to TW this weekend, due to missing cutoff

- Luck-based rewards - refines, etc (I lost +8->+10 on wrists and +5->+9 on boots)

- Names of both new players and new factions being taken by "ghost" characters/factions which apparently were not rolled back with the rest of the server and are no longer associated with their proper accounts or leaders

These are just a few of the many things lost by the players due to this rollback, none of which are addressed even remotely by a pitiful week of 2x. Some of these cannot be properly compensated, but others can. A week of 2x is not compensation, it is a spit in the face of your playerbase and your paying customers.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    At least this serves as a reminder to SS any really expensive **** you get in the instance of a rollback like this.

Had they given a warning i would have, but nope they didn't

Our server didn't have any issue which needed a roll back, all instances were fine, for a change i didnt get random DC during NW ? EVERYTHING was fine.

Minor problems always are there thats understandable and agreed, BUT NOTHING major that needed a roll back.

In this case its the cheap kind of support they use, and the incompetence of the people working back end which created such issues. I lost jades which after a LONG time i was able to buy. they took my stuff, took my money, didnt return anything to me...
  • kalapala111
    kalapala111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great.. all my money, new fashions ..etc.. are gone D:
    I hope this will be fixed soon... i guess everyone hope that too..
    b:cry b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Had they given a warning i would have, but nope they didn't

Our server didn't have any issue which needed a roll back, all instances were fine, for a change i didnt get random DC during NW ? EVERYTHING was fine.

Minor problems always are there thats understandable and agreed, BUT NOTHING major that needed a roll back.

In this case its the cheap kind of support they use, and the incompetence of the people working back end which created such issues. I lost jades which after a LONG time i was able to buy. they took my stuff, took my money, didnt return anything to me...

They can't really warn for server rollbacks, but a week's worth of 2x is definitely not enough compensation.

And unfortunately, they probably won't do anything about missing gear/items unless it's SS'd or you're a heavy CSer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I've always been a paranoid..and I usually SS everything pricey/expensive etc. I get including the state of my gear every time I upgrade something b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    can i gm come to give us some answers??? this doesn't look good for pwi international

this tells me that pwi doesn't have the qualified people working for it
    please there is no other way to fix this???