No Characters on Raging Tide Server

Options
Argenesis - Raging Tide
Argenesis - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Support Desk
Today I tried to log in on Raging Tide server. At first I got in fine, but when I couldn't get my sin into a faction I decided to relog in hopes it would work. Upon logging back in I had no characters. I leave the screen and log in my other account and also still have no characters. Thinking there might be another error like the last reset gave us.

If I wait long enough it gives me a message saying "could not find character list"

And of note, I tried sending in a ticket, but apparently I can't do that...Not sure why, or if it's just me. As a result I can't send this to the GMs b:surrender

My character on Archsaur shows up fine, though.
My avatar won't update, I'm not level 38, I swear. b:surrender

Finally 100, now using r8 to farm my t3.
Post edited by Argenesis - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Quake - Raging Tide
    _Quake - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i have the same problem argen...i was trying to read my mail thn it kept saying 'erronous message' or something so i decided to relog hoping that would be fixed bt got the 'could not retrieve character list'
  • Argenesis - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I wonder if it's the same problem Archosaur had. If it is we can expect that they will roll our characters back 3 days as well, but see 2x happen, too. That's 3 or 4 levels on my sin that I'm not looking forward to losing, but it will be better than not being able to play...

• orathncstone
    orathncstone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all of mine are gone too .. it figures, i finally get my R9 upgraded and this happens .. b:angry
  • _Quake - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yea..last time i hoped for something in pwi i got very....wats the word...DISAPPOINTED...thts th word
    all of mine are gone too .. it figures, i finally get my R9 upgraded and this happens .. b:angry

Welcome to PWIb:surrender
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yup got the same problem here loggin in to RT, no chars on select screen
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they fix one thing then another accours great bravo b:surrender why PW WHY ! Now great my pets be back in the freaking 80's from 2day training ...
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    mine are all goneb:cryb:angryb:angry
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hope not I got my Sin to about ~80% not by much but it would be annoying if I need to do a fc.
    Currently doing on other things so leveling slowly on her. :3

Annnyways I am in the same predecument. Happened a little bit.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • DeathReaper_ - Raging Tide
    DeathReaper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This ***** Up Fix Fix ****ing Fix.... Thewey Should Give Us All Sum For There Imcompotence
  • Argenesis - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Language, reaper. Cussing them out won't make it go any faster.

• Ryfft - Raging Tide
    Ryfft - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was fine up until just now. Then got dc'd and logged back into an empty char screen like the rest of you.b:angry with all the cs'ers you'd think they could afford some decent help in the upkeep of the game. I'm sure I probably bought one of those douchebags a car by now. b:surrender
  • alisynn
    alisynn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    last weeks was "just a restart" too and RT was down, again??? really f:fume
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am highly unamused at the issues that have been going on for the past month. They need to fire their technical support team and hire one that isn't completely clueless.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Moonri$e - Raging Tide
    Moonri$e - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I really don`t hope they have to do a roll back to fix this ****.b:angry that will be a lot of exp,coins,fash and other stuff I will loose.. and real money who will be puf gone in the thin air.. and I will loose the armored bear I tamed mondayb:cry
    I really hope this will get fixed without any roll backb:surrender
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Might as well say the goverment and pw are alike they **** on you and dont care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • _Quake - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its a gud thing we finished tht bh ryfft..would hav sucked if we got dc'd just when we were about to kill it.

We should get like a 4x Exp/Spirit/Drops or sth for their streak of 'messing up' stuff...they on a roll
  • Ryfft - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its a gud thing we finished tht bh ryfft..would hav sucked if we got dc'd just when we were about to kill it.

We should get like a 4x Exp/Spirit/Drops or sth for their streak of 'messing up' stuff...they on a roll

Yea, no doubt...didn't matter for me though, got **** chips anyway, as almost every other time. This toon been at 100 for just a couple weeks now or so and already has close to 1k chips. -.- On a side note, anyone see the Archo server rollback thread? b:shocked If they have to roll back the rt server, and i lose all my ****, with out being reimbursed for every gold/silver/coin/exp I'll quit for sure.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yea, no doubt...didn't matter for me though, got **** chips anyway, as almost every other time. This toon been at 100 for just a couple weeks now or so and already has close to 1k chips. -.- On a side note, anyone see the Archo server rollback thread? b:shocked If they have to roll back the rt server, and i lose all my ****, with out being reimbursed for every gold/silver/coin/exp I'll quit for sure.
    I wonder if it's the same problem Archosaur had. If it is we can expect that they will roll our characters back 3 days as well, but see 2x happen, too. That's 3 or 4 levels on my sin that I'm not looking forward to losing, but it will be better than not being able to play...

It was already mentioned b:chuckle
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Ryfft - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So it was...I'm doing a few different things atm, so I don't catch every post by every person. b:shutup
  • _Quake - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yea, no doubt...didn't matter for me though, got **** chips anyway, as almost every other time. This toon been at 100 for just a couple weeks now or so and already has close to 1k chips. -.-

Me too..chips ftwb:cry...not tht i mind..am jus glad i didnt get socket stones
    On a side note, anyone see the Archo server rollback thread? b:shocked If they have to roll back the rt server, and i lose all my ****, with out being reimbursed for every gold/silver/coin/exp I'll quit for sure.

Secondedb:angry
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Cant logg in... how disapointing o well
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GMs won't be in office for another half hour (I think, may be wrong) so...guess we'll just wait.
  • _Quake - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GMs won't be in office for another half hour (I think, may be wrong) so...guess we'll just wait.

b:faint
  • Ryfft - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wtf lol, youre a strange guy Saethos b:laugh
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Might as well say the goverment and pw are alike they **** on you and dont care

Let me just put red letters on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wtf lol, youre a strange guy Saethos b:laugh

What makes me so strange? b:surrender
  • Vixiipix - Raging Tide
    Vixiipix - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was fine up until just now. Then got dc'd and logged back into an empty char screen like the rest of you.b:angry with all the cs'ers you'd think they could afford some decent help in the upkeep of the game. I'm sure I probably bought one of those douchebags a car by now. b:surrender

Mine was fine til this morning did the update and went to log into 2 of the accounts and natta said there's no characters to show and i know thats a bunch of BS i hope they fix this without me losing stuff im 1/2 to 100 and would like to get there this is BS and hope they can just fix the stupid glitch...
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GMs, please, restart the server to the beginning! Erase all characters, faction, all <3b:heartb:heartb:heart
  • Ryfft - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just read your apple pie/ice cream....random as it gets. love it! b:victory
  • ankster
    ankster Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:angryb:angry I Want my bloody toons back >.< how long is this going to take ._.