broken site ???????

LifeSkill - Raging Tide
LifeSkill - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Support Desk
I cant get the Blessing Reward, just got 3 servers to send, Morai, Archorssaur and Lost City...and I play in Dreamweaver server... what problem have with....b:angry
Same problem for send ticket message for a GM b:sad
Pls, when u guys will repair it?

b:shocked
Post edited by LifeSkill - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It seems like they're bullying Dreamweaver. Even on the DQ Rewards page when it loads i can choose any other server but Dreamweaver which is the server i play on. I wouldn't doubt it if this is the same thing that's been going on the past week and a half or so.

They claimed it was supposed to be resolved in five days. That didn't happen. And we haven't gotten ANY feedback from admins either. So pretty much they're saying **** you guys shut up and come along for the ride because its all you can do.

Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. Getting really tired of things not loading.
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i have same problem since 3 days i cant get blessing it only shows me lost city and another one i dont play but not the harshland server which i need b:surrender

pls can u fix the page?
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    raging tide also still can not access blessing. my blessing almost run out b:bye
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    You guys are lucky, at least you can get blessings on some servers. I can't get them on any, and I have toons on all. At least I keep a small stockpile so I'm not completely lost.

Can't wait until the scheduled upgrades are done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeSkill - Raging Tide
    LifeSkill - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is getting boring, all bugs all time and they dont respond and fix anything
    they are wont trying lose more players??b:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    this is getting boring, all bugs all time and they dont respond and fix anything
    they are wont trying lose more players??b:surrender
    It's scheduled maintenance that was announced in General Discussion and is stickied. They are upgrading the site pages.

The only thing broken here is your perception of reality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xlifeskill - Dreamweaver
    Xlifeskill - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's scheduled maintenance that was announced in General Discussion and is stickied. They are upgrading the site pages.

The only thing broken here is your perception of reality.
    Maybe, but once I don't have response from admins, I can ask on forums alright?
    Ticket option is broken for me too, so I need answers on forums

They should fix the problems in five days, but today is six or seven days after and we had no news from admins. How much time we will need wait for get the blessing rewards ??
    I need it so much D:b:sad
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Maybe, but once I don't have response from admins, I can ask on forums alright?
    Ticket option is broken for me too, so I need answers on forums

They should fix the problems in five days, but today is six or seven days after and we had no news from admins. How much time we will need wait for get the blessing rewards ??
    I need it so much D:b:sad

They don't work weekends and yesterday was a holiday for them. Assuming business days, which is logical given how things have always been around here, today is actually their deadline to finish up with the site issues.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xlifeskill - Dreamweaver
    Xlifeskill - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They don't work weekends and yesterday was a holiday for them. Assuming business days, which is logical given how things have always been around here, today is actually their deadline to finish up with the site issues.

yayb:thanks
    Ty for answers OPKossy...i really don't knew that yesterday was a holiday for them
    i hope tomorrow we all can get all rewards from website normally
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

I really believe that after that info there are people praying they don't fix it on time so they can continue their endless QQ.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I really believe that after that info there are people praying they don't fix it on time so they can continue their endless QQ.
    Would not surprise me in the slightest considering how some people around here are.
    yayb:thanks
    Ty for answers OPKossy...i really don't knew that yesterday was a holiday for them
    i hope tomorrow we all can get all rewards from website normally
    Glad to help clear things up a bit. Let's hope they're on the ball so we can put these issues behind us.
    (Insert fancy image here)