Dark vs. Mayhem TW

Comments

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well i learned that we need to work on our target calling..

We need more members using faction and NW buffs..

Got to find a way to get to those clerics..which is easier said than done..

Pushing on Offence down lane C while our crystal is being attacked may not be a wise idea..lol

Once a push is broken we need people to know what to do next....too many people stood around after breaking Darks first push and allowed them to reclaim all that ground way too quickly..

Some other things i myself need to work on..and lots of us in Mayhem are reviewing and self critiquing

No we are not throwing our hands in the air and claiming hacks..

It was a good fight ...and its been awhile since Mayhem had a fight we could learn from..mostly its us being rolled in 15-20 min by infamous or us rolling factions like kylin in the same fashion..

we need our members to work on there own individual survivability run out of combat when focused...and come back into the battle with a plan...watched long do this alot and it was very effective.

There was more..but im sure you know these things already..and if there is anything i missed please point it out.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Pushing on Offence down lane C while our crystal is being attacked may not be a wise idea..lol

Once a push is broken we need people to know what to do next....too many people stood around after breaking Darks first push and allowed them to reclaim all that ground way too quickly..

Some other things i myself need to work on..and lots of us in Mayhem are reviewing and self critiquing

No we are not throwing our hands in the air and claiming hacks..

It was a good fight ...and its been awhile since Mayhem had a fight we could learn from..mostly its us being rolled in 15-20 min by infamous or us rolling factions like kylin in the same fashion..

we need our members to work on there own individual survivability run out of combat when focused...and come back into the battle with a plan...watched long do this alot and it was very effective.

There was more..but im sure you know these things already..and if there is anything i missed please point it out.

You guys are hopeless.

I'm not calling Mayhem hopeless just to be a ****. I mean it sincerely and I post so because I'd rather you all not waste time, effort and coin investing in a losing battle. Mayhem is how old and can't even be taken seriously? There's a reason for this, the leadership doesn't know what it's doing. Your post reinforces that.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not everyone can be on top of whatever they do. We try to do our best and we have fun with that. I wish more people had idea of what they do in TW but things cannot be changed unless the individuals wants to.

Anyways, thanks for the video and see you next week
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Not everyone can be on top of whatever they do. We try to do our best and we have fun with that.

Thanks for the video. See you next week

Cool for people like you, but for people like your friend Teme here? Don't make stupid accusations and the like when you lose. It's obvious you were sincere, don't try to backpedal. And when it's obvious that losing frustrates you, then yeah, sorry, but it's clear Mayhem is hopeless in regards to becoming a serious TW faction. Good for those of you that are happy and have fun there regardless, but for those of you who get all frustrated and flustered by it? Ditch your guild. Again, not hate here, I'm just being sincere.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    And how does you complaining about our skill lvl and leadership fix anything ?

you say our leaders fail...i say to you its the only faction on the server with the original leadership..4 years of you QQing and talking smack about that has changed nothing..

You complain about no pvp no challenge and no real battles..then you run to the Auto-win side of this whole fight...

I came back and saw a lop sided fight and i went to the side that needed the help...

I dont care what you think about mayhem Longknife.. and most people are truely sick of you

I go out and Pvp with Crimson and mayhem for the first time in months...we go to silver pool and there is longknife and some dark...

We kill them then stay out of SZ and wait for you to call more numbers...we dont talk **** or complain about you staying in SZ until you had even numbers..we just wait..

We wait...(about 10min)..not one of us say a word...

You bring in numbers and win the next fight...we still say nothing...not 5 sec after the fight you start talking smack about us not rushing back out to fight you agian and how we only fight with uneven numbers......so we leave..

This is how you operate Longknife..everyone knows it....and i told you then i would not add to your enjoyment...just to see you QQ about it afterwards..go play by yourself bro...because its obvious no-one is gonna ever give you what you want..
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes your right..there is a difference

If i saw Mayhem members **** ,Bot, Fake bid, or Cheat..i would not be in Mayhem..

While you sit by and giggle when your members get away with it..

Maybe your more Loyal than i am but i will not stand by idly and watch people cheat doesn't matter who`s side that person may be on...

Like i said..no Honor.

You are a hypocrite.

One of your officer said himself that he's breaking the TOS and would get ban if reported, last time I saw him he was still in Mayhem so do you.

If you think that no one in Mayhem break the TOS you are a hypocrite or really stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    And how does you complaining about our skill lvl and leadership fix anything ?

you say our leaders fail...i say to you its the only faction on the server with the original leadership..4 years of you QQing and talking smack about that has changed nothing..

You complain about no pvp no challenge and no real battles..then you run to the Auto-win side of this whole fight...

I came back and saw a lop sided fight and i went to the side that needed the help more...

I dont care what you think about mayhem Longknife.. and most people are truly sick of you

I go out and Pvp with Crimson and mayhem for the first time in months...we go to silver pool and there is longknife and some dark...

We kill them then stay out of SZ and wait for you to call more numbers...we dont talk **** or complain about you staying in SZ until you had even numbers..we just wait..

We wait...(about 10min)..not one of us say a word...

You bring in numbers and win the next fight...we still say nothing...not 5 sec after the fight you start talking smack about us not rushing back out to fight you agian and how we only fight with uneven numbers......so we leave..

This is how you operate Longknife..everyone knows it....and i told you then i would not add to your enjoyment...just to see you QQ about it afterwards..go play by yourself bro...because its obvious no-one is gonna ever give you what you want..

Auto-win side...? I'm sorry, but Infamous is the auto-win side. When I joined Dark, it was having 1 hour 30 min TWs with Mayhem. Wins yes, but it would lose in one push to Crimson.

Now? Listen, we're a long way from beating Infamous in TW, but we've proven we're sentient, we've proven we learn and we've proven we improve. And hell, while it's definitely not ideal, we HAVE built a guild that can beat Infamous in PK, the Thursday Tournament and NW (this last one highly situational, obviously). Infamous thrives on archers, a class that drastically loses strength when it's not concentrated in one big cluster, and while it's VERY easy to cluster them up in TW, that's more difficult in PK or the tournament. Likewise, I've noticed many of their clerics are CLEARLY not accustomed to being shot at (due to always knowing what direction to expect enemies from in TW) and don't really know what to do when that happens, or hell many of them are surprisingly squishy. It's just a shame PK and Tourney don't draw as much money and recruits in, so yeah this still isn't ideal, though we still have a force to be reckoned with.

Mayhem? Mayhem is exactly the same as it was a year ago, if not worse...Again, that's not said out of spite or hate, that's the truth. Mayhem still lasts just as long as they lasted against the top guilds one year ago, if not shorter. And while you may argue "Dark improved, that doesn't mean Mayhem got worse," Dark-Crimson-Infamous are the guilds to beat because the top three are the three who enjoy coin; you're kidding yourselves if you think Crimson is gonna let Mayhem sit on the coin like last season. So if you don't adapt as quickly as those three? You're in serious trouble. And we have absolute confirmation that you do NOT adapt as fast as Infamous or Dark, whereas you have an outright refusal to conflict with Crimson.

This is easily said by anyone, but because you struggle to name a real example, I question if you truly mean it or you're just parroting a common "tip" guild always have.

Do you see my people using these? Meanwhile, check my targets; your members. Many of them already have them. This is how big the gap is. Hell, I don't even have a blessing.

Again, this is basic TW 101 so I have to question if you have a sincere plan to do so or if you're parroting the obvious.

You were never winning the push. That was our flaw, not your strength. Our people were really slow to advance for some reason and quick to fall back, even though we were getting kills and you weren't. This is part of the reason you'll find me on the front lines for 90% of that first push: I had to take charge for my side of the lane. I believe Manii led the other side. Makes sense, no? Given that we're kind of the leaders...Also makes sense when you consider I have 4k pdef and am definitely not the prime unit to be assigning to the front lines.
    If you guys had been aggressive and pushed harder, you'd be annihilated at the towers. Check how quickly your cata barb went down upon reaching the towers. That would've been your entire guild.

You want some REAL advice? Here:

Zhen and Barrage of Arrows:

Know what zhen is? Absolutely ****ing worthless in PVP. The exception is BoA. I don't care how proud your seeker is of being able to spin like a top or how much your wizzies like their christmas trees; both classes have alternatives to their zhens that would do the same exact job and serve the same exact function without announcing "I AM NOW STATIONARY AND INCAPABLE OF KITING. PLEASE SHOOT BULLETS AT MY FACE."

"But Longknife, if they need to kite they can cancel it and run back!" That's great except you just bombed your chi on something your other AOEs could've done.

Any Seeker or wiz you have that uses these? Scream at them. Gemini slash or spam your various AOEs.

As for BoA? You know why BoA is so useful? It allows you to be a safe distance (max range) while dealing heavy damage while ALSO declaring a target of your choice a hands-off zone for your opponent. The target can also be a mobile opponent, meaning they could accidently run into others on accident and get them killed. Or hell it can be a tower, meaning anyone who hugs the tower or crystal too much pays for it, meaning your opponents have to go around (takes precious time) and that you've now created a zoning obstacle. Dropping it isn't so easy to do either, because again you can use it from maxed range; it's the same positioning issue of trying to kill clerics who're healing DDs from maxed range in the back.

0:32? 4:25? This is how you BoA if you like to get face-rolled. This is how you announce to your opponent in full view that you're slow to kite and would like to be killed. Here you're using your ranged zhen like a close-ranged one, AKA you're just as bad as a seeker or wizzie zhen.

6:47? This is how you BoA. (sorta. She was in range I believe, just she happened to be out of view of us and luckily for her we all missed her) No joke, that exact moment I was telling everyone there to push up hard, then two seconds later I was telling Dirk to fall back to get that BoA off him, and as you can see the entire push moves with him because we don't want to get hit by it.

That's literally the only good BoA I can name from Mayhem. You guys use BoA like it's going Super Saiyan 4 or some **** and therefore it's UNSTOPPABLE!11! No, it's strategic. It's a zoning tool, it's about positioning. Stop using it like a basic skill, stop using it in plain view and plain firing range.

Gear up

No, I'm not talking about CSing. I'm talking about all your members with Nirvana 2nd cast. There's no excuse for this. N3 is 100% farmable, yet I must've noticed at least 3 BMs in Nirvana 2nd. This is not "they win cause they CS more." No, this is "they win cause we're downright lazy." You wanna win? Gear your people up. Yell at them for being Nirvana 2nd and offer to help them farm 3rd.

Stop positioning so poorly and letting us AOE you

Check 1:35. Around there, and look at the backround. You'll see Shibikitty running up to a ground, which he eventually perditions. That group? Keep an eye on that group. For about 30 seconds.

APPARENTLY being Perdition'ed by a +12 barb wasn't clue enough, because that group is repeatedly AOEed by various people multiple times until sparklecat finally Novas like 10-12 people, I follow up with a stun, and then bam, you just embarassingly lost an entire squad to ~2 people coordinating their CC.

You wanna stick together, but if an AOE is catching more than ~2-3 of you, let alone more than an entire squad's worth of people? Stop dry humping each other; it's a TW, not an orgy.

BMs: Look before you DG

Evangelos at 1:50. When I saw how quick he died, before anything else, I thought "SoR." I saw the sheer amount of Psys in that group and thought "oh definitely SoR." Sure enough, Marcelin had SoR up. He -literally- died the moment he DGed, all because he didn't look. A BM DGing a Psy with SoR up = free kill. BMs are valuable, don't think "MEH IT'S WORTH IT YOLO."

He almost makes the same mistake at 4:00 but dies before he can.

No hate-targeting

2:39

That was hate targeting. Look what happens when you hate target.
    Hate target means emotion is governing your actions, not logic. Hate-target means you get outplayed.

I remember our last TW vs you guys before this one. You were all shooting me as I stood parallel but far away from our cata barbs on your crystal. I just went white voodoo and proceeded to trash talk harder. Worked like a charm. You're not "teaching me a lesson" by killing me. No, I have a sinister grin on my face as I watch you hate target me, because I know it means I've gotten into your head and I can manipulate you to take counterproductive moves in TW. My life is a worthy trade if it means saving others more essential to the push.

Stop PMing us

Seriously, tell Mr. 117 to concentrate on TW, not on PMing various Dark members how much he hates them or how he's gonna report them.

Don't broadcast your attacks

5:38. 'Nuff said.

On that same note, I can't help but feel like a lot of people target Psys with the same process of "HUUUURRRR I HIT PSY HARD SHINY NUMBERS I SHULD FIGHT PSY NAO" without considering that 1) you don't NEED to hit 20k to do your job; TW doesn't care if you hit a Psy for 24k if it means the enemy got by and killed your crystal and 2) Psy is also one of the most likely classes to **** YOU over and hit YOU hard.

Having said that, if you're using Blade Tornado on a Psy and the Psy seems to calmly be standing there and taking it? There's probably a reason for that. Just because you CAN hit the Psy hard doesn't mean BT is a prime skill to use on them; hell, I'd argue Psy is the WORST target to have with Blade Tornado just cause you end up spinning like a top on them thinking you're gonna get a kill, when reality I'm calmly standing there with Psy will up knowing full well that if I don't make an effort to kite, I can hold the BM's attention so that he DOESN'T chase down the other classes who don't have the luxury of using Psy will.

Stop air-to-grounding

Timestamp you ask? EVERYWHERE.
    Made especially bad by the existence of purify weapon; you might HELP an arcane if you air-to-ground them.

WHY?

11:29

This reminds me of a certain Mayhem TW video I saw somewhere where you guys are buffing right inside your gates vs. Dark, the order is "ok let's hang here a minute while we try to analyze which STRATEGIC TACTIC they'll be utilizing pushing into our base" and everyone who doesn't live in Mayhem's little world rolls their eyes at such a stupid and pseudo-intelligent order. Shortly after, FinalSnake pops out on that buff group and the order is, I kid you not, "oh, a sin. Just ignore him. I doubt he'll kill anyone." Shortly after, Final Snake oneshots maybe 4 of the 10 people gathered up.

WHY IN THE HELL did people stand there and take it as me and legend shot at them? FFS I killed a cata barb of yours from max range and at a highly questionable position for myself (I was that aggressive solely because I wanted to die and go check on defense. legend? He's a suicide bomber). He never thought to, yknow, move, and none of the attacked thought "hey they'd be easy to kill right now."

Get in front of cata barbs

12:04
    16:40

Those three at 12:04 are immediately rendered worthless the moment the very purpose of their push is dead. Their very choice of position in the base shows they're scared, something offense isn't allowed to be. I think it speaks volumes how they kill sparkle....AFTER sparkle has completed his job. Then they switch to Pooftette....AFTER she's completed her job. GG offense.

Know your opponent

Pro-tip: Defense is mostly Psys. So why are you sending all your seekers after us? Listen, I realize this is somewhat of a debate (and understandably so, given that Psy and Seeker are both highly gear-dependent classes, so a seeker refined or geared better than a Psy can out-do the Psy), but I promise you Seekers aren't strong vs. Psy. This ties back into that mentality of "HURRRRRR SHINY NUMBERS I R GEWD VS PSY." No, Psy taking high damage is it's JOB. It also DEALS high damage.

Let me put it this way: what class is a prime candidate to oneshot a Psy? Everything
    Ok, now what class is a prime candidate to oneshot seeker? Psychic.

See the problem? Yeah, case and point. I don't care if you CAN kill one; I'm a Psy and I can kill a cleric or Mystic, doesn't mean you should assign me to kill those two. You've got the entirety of the lane you have to survive, and we can interchange out positions and cycle our Psy wills so that we have a fully resistant unit up front 100% of the time. Your guys have to somehow survive the entirety of the lane vs. something that can and will oneshot them on a crit, and they have little to no resistance vs. stuns. You can see that every time I have SoSt up and Seeker_King has AD or IG, he IMMEDIATELY goes for it, because that's a huge obstacle for him. FFS, one time he even specifically uses his AD for it. And let's not forget, regardless of if you think Seeker is strong vs Psy or not, Psy will = 10 seconds I'm free to DD your catas. I really only need about 4 to kill one, too. Find someone else to send after us, cause Seeker is a poor choice. I'd suggest Mystic but don't think you guys have any. Remember what I said Infamous' strength in TW was? WINK WINK HINT HINT

Have a Plan B, clerics

17:44, DreadAna.

I find it very sad and very telling that while she thinks "oh I'm in danger, I should IG," she doesn't realize "hey I should probably get out of here before that IG wears off. Sure enough, Jackie and Soulfeast are absolutely camping her and waiting for that.
    Don't get me wrong, that push was dead either way, but I find that attitude of "I IGED EVERYTHING'S OK NOW" pretty shortsighted, cause yeah wtf refusing to move will get a cleric killed.
    You are a hypocrite.

One of your officer said himself that he's breaking the TOS and would get ban if reported, last time I saw him he was still in Mayhem so do you.

If you think that no one in Mayhem break the TOS you are a hypocrite or really stupid.

That same officer (you know who, or if you don't you can ask me later) tried selling his account illegally. Dunno if he succeeded, but that's a ToS breach and that's hypocrisy whether he succeeded or not.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Thank you..

I will re-read this over and over..
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nice video Long.

I wasn't at the TW but it is quite clear that Dark are far ahead in many aspects of TW - no denying that.

That whole mount thing was nothing more than a graphical glitch that has been seen many times in PWI and in my opinion, the whole overreaction from many people about the toothbrush firework spam was just stupid lol. Amusing but so illogical too - how can something only lag your enemy and not yourself? It's a two way thing and it's like it was used to fuel a personal vendetta against certain members of Dark and it was just plain annoying that so many people were painted with the same brush of being delusional.

Was fun to watch though - lots of basic errors that were capitalised on and rightfully so.

I will be at any 20:00 TW's and look forward to facing off against you guys again.

I'll record and show the war from another perspective I guess.
    edited November 2013
    I didn't watch it cause I prolly suck really bad, I'm not as good mystic as great cleric yet. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why must it always be the same? Can't we have 1 season that's different? Either everyone has given up or the server has died.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    +1...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why must it always be the same? Can't we have 1 season that's different? Either everyone has given up or the server has died.

**** won't change on this server for a few reasons. I could go into why again, but it'd be preaching to the choir for the most part since the people that really need to hear it will totally dismiss it as already evidenced in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    toothbrush firework.

glorious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013

What exactly are you expecting? For people to leave their friends/fac and join another fac just to make it competitive? This is an old server, and the power balance between everyone is mostly already set.

Besides, the server has changed from Kylin vs Kingdom days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited November 2013
    What exactly are you expecting? For people to leave their friends/fac and join another fac just to make it competitive? This is an old server, and the power balance between everyone is mostly already set.

Besides, the server has changed from Kylin vs Kingdom days.

I didn't say that at all, people can try different things. I'm sure almost everyone is ready for some type of change.

Its boring...

As if this game isn't boring enough...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    +1...

Dude you don't get to +1 him when you're largely responsible. As I've said, the only difference between Mayhem and others isn't that Mayhem isn't as guilty as others, but that Mayhem is in denial about it while others can admit to it.
    I didn't say that at all, people can try different things. I'm sure almost everyone is ready for some type of change.

Its boring...

As if this game isn't boring enough...

Trust me, I'm sick of it despite how you're clearly complaining about my own repetitiveness, and while I'm not blind to how I too have become repetitive on these forums, I just dunno what else to do at this point. Obviously I should try keeping quiet to do something different, my weakness being I'm not one to hush up when I spot a logical fallacy. Perhaps that shows in that the video itself lacks trolling, as does my original post, but the moment stupid hits the floor, here I am again. xP

And as far as server politics go?
    I've tried several guilds, Dark has potential. Has a lot of work to do to be Infamous in TW, but has the potential to do it. I jump ship when I suspect it'll sink, which isn't the case here. Still, it is disheartening to see the recent influx of people leaving their old guilds only to join Infamous.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    How am i responsible for this when i am actively trying to change Mayhem..all you do is QQ long..and jump ship when you think something isnt to your standards..while i am trying to actually change stuff.

You have no Idea of the things in Mayhem i am trying to change you just assume because i have not quit that i am part of the problem..

And im 100% sure if Dark fails...you`ll go running back to Infamous as well..or the next time they order you guys back..either way..you have no right to complain about others leaveing there factions and going to Infamous..i personally would much rather deal with Jekel and Eoria on a daily basis than listen to your QQ rants...
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Your the worse kind of person Longknife..you complain about any and all Leaderships..but wont lead anything yourself..and any attempt made by you..ie crimsonjr you chalk up to being a joke..

You preach about how things need to change but you ,yourself change nothing and will never step out on a ledge.

You seem to know what everyone else should do..or whats best for them..but you dont seem to be able to turn those powers of perception on yourself..

Your part of the reason many of those people choose Infamous over Dark....your a joke...a smart one...but still a joke

You stand for nothing...you fight for nothing...you will fix nothing...All you do is complain..

The worst kind...
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Your the worse kind of person Longknife..you complain about any and all Leaderships..but wont lead anything yourself..and any attempt made by you..ie crimsonjr you chalk up to being a joke..

You preach about how things need to change but you ,yourself change nothing and will never step out on a ledge.

You seem to know what everyone else should do..or whats best for them..but you dont seem to be able to turn those powers of perception on yourself..

Your part of the reason many of those people choose Infamous over Dark....your a joke...a smart one...but still a joke

You stand for nothing...you fight for nothing...you will fix nothing...All you do is complain..

The worst kind...

Long is the leader of Dark's defense.

Edit: And there is something called the Edit button at the top right of your posts...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Hahaha Yeah 35 minutes a week..thats the the kind of leadership we are talking about Doom..lol

How many Def has he lead vs the one true opponent on this server ? how well has he faired?

Where is his success record ? what does he have to brag about ?

Just because Dark is Buddy/Buddy with infamous and doesnt have to worry about them. Doesnt mean he changed,fixed or did anything to correct this Massive server imbalance..if anything he continually adds to the already OP side..

Then he complains about the fact that he has no real challenges..yes you do....come join the side that wasnt already winning..

You know...like i did...instead of sitting in Infamous`s Alt faction complaining...yes yes you all say its changed now and now Dark stands alone...while i know better..keep telling your members that...we all know who leads Dark..even if most of your own members do not..
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Kylin was on that side. Guess what happened? Crimson being the wuss they are only looked out for themselves and hid in a corner during the massive war. Remember how Crimson ****ed Mayhem and did nothing a year ago when Dark started attacking Mayhem? Yeah, things never change. Keep thinking your side is the good side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    I dont think my side is the good side (just the side that needed help more)..and ill state this right here and now..i have never and will never approve of any alliance..

Alliances are a majority of the reason this server has gone straight the F@^* down hill

Zulu didnt have alliances and was the last major faction to completely dominate, i know i was there..

I have never..and i mean never approved of any alliance ..and if it was me..i would attack all you SoB`s
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hahaha Yeah 35 minutes a week..thats the the kind of leadership we are talking about Doom..lol

How many Def has he lead vs the one true opponent on this server ? how well has he faired?

Just because Dark is Buddy/Buddy with infamous and doesnt have to worry about them. Doesnt mean he changed,fixed or did anything to correct this Massive server imbalance..if anything he continually adds to the already OP side..

Then he complains about the fact that he has no real challenges..yes you do....come join the side that wasnt already winning..

You know...like i did...instead of sitting in Infamous`s Alt faction complaining...yes yes you all say its changed now and now Dark stands alone...while i know better..keep telling your members that...we all know who leads Dark..even if most of your own members do not..

What do you lead buddy?
    Oh right Nothing my bad
    b:bye

And pardon but didnt you say yourself that you just recently returned to the game? If so how can you make claims Dark was ever Infamous's alt faction? (Their alt faction was always catalyst but ok) Just cause your "leadership" (Quotes around leadership cause mayhems as bad as its been for 3 years now) tells you one thing doesnt make it true.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I dont think my side is the good side (just the side that needed help more)..and ill state this right here and now..i have never and will never approve of any alliance..

Alliances are a majority of the reason this server has gone straight the F@^* down hill

Zulu didnt have alliances and was the last major faction to completely dominate, i know i was there..

I have never..and i mean never approved of any alliance ..and if it was me..i would attack all you SoB`s

Catalyst if i remember correcty was the last faction to dominate completely, They didnt exactly have "Allies" considering there was that one week where every faction on the server went and bid them.
    edited November 2013

Trust me, I'm sick of it despite how you're clearly complaining about my own repetitiveness, and while I'm not blind to how I too have become repetitive on these forums, I just dunno what else to do at this point. Obviously I should try keeping quiet to do something different, my weakness being I'm not one to hush up when I spot a logical fallacy. Perhaps that shows in that the video itself lacks trolling, as does my original post, but the moment stupid hits the floor, here I am again. xP

And as far as server politics go?
    I've tried several guilds, Dark has potential. Has a lot of work to do to be Infamous in TW, but has the potential to do it. I jump ship when I suspect it'll sink, which isn't the case here. Still, it is disheartening to see the recent influx of people leaving their old guilds only to join Infamous.

I wasn't complaining about your repetitiveness.

I know you try to mix things up as far as server politics and such goes. When I cared I tried to do the same. Joining lower guilds and trying to help them grow, instead of joining the top guilds of the time e.g catalyst, infamous.

I could have done so any time. What I am sick of though, is that people instead of growing a pair and creating change. They just all seem to flock to the top guilds.

These people don't like a good challenge and instead just want to insta win. Joining these top guilds are part of that "insta win" process. That is something I find "boring & repetitive" as well as quite dull.

You can only try so much before you just don't care anymore. Nothing will change nor will it ever.

Even if this change occurred, the cycle will repeat itself again.

If somebody created a guild that beat infamous. Everyone will flock to that guild and it will be the same. If somebody created yet another guild that beat this one it would be the same yet again.

Only way to break the cycle will be enough players to create many guilds that are all near equal footing. Since this will never happen and the reason why should be painfully obvious. Server politics will always be a boring one way street.

One powerhouse, controlling whatever is left in its wake.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013

The worst kind...

I lead defense for Dark. I've led defense ever since Kylin days and I've often full-on led CrimsonJr wars. CrimsonJr's victory over Kylin, I **** you not, was with 26 people. Many of them TT90 gear or lower.

"You stand for nothing."

It's a ****ing game. You wanna stand for something? Go do community service and stop playing computer games.

When Crimson started losing to Dark? Someone made an observation that was kind of key. Know who? Me. Ask any Dark, they'll confirm this. Hell, ask Ex-Dark.

Mind you, I'm by no means taking all the credit. TW is teamwork and the very thing I point out required others to be our heroes and to be the key players; I couldn't pull it off.

I was never in Infamous. I made the transition from Zulu to Catalyst and I was one of the first to leave due to disrespect from the leadership. For the very same reasons, I wouldn't rejoin Infa. Because I'd expect disrespect, because I know they don't share guild funds (no I don't need them for myself, I just don't like this principle of the many serving the few), and because I don't like to support server stagnation, which joining Infa is probably the worst move possible in that regard.

And again, when I joined Dark, we were winning after 1 hour 30 min vs. Mayhem. Dark was losing to Crimson in a single push. It's through hard work and improvement that Dark last beat Crimson in 40 mins.

Have you considered that, maybe, you're allergic to success? I hear you talk and it sounds like you wanna support the underdog, BUT you blindly pick the underdog without considering that maybe some teams are underdogs because they deserve to be, not because they just haven't been given a chance.

Also, if Dark is Infamous' alt guild, why do we regularly steal the Tournament winnings from them every thursday?

Pro-tip: Dark has no alliances. SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHIN U LIKE AMIRITE? Too bad we don't lose constantly, therefore we're not worth your time.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If Dark is Infa's alt guild, I wanna know which one of my alts is in there yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited November 2013
    If Dark is Infa's alt guild, I wanna know which one of my alts is in there yo.

Moi. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    I'm Barbapapa
    I <3 AGOREY