edited November 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why do a lot of Dark members "including yourself" Cover the chatbox D: !? Thats like the meat and potatoes of the video! And you started your video late >.< I wanted to see how you guys start things off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Great Video..

Good Fight Dark

Maybe one day i can find me a Winged Tiger ground mount that i can cast from while rideing...

Check out 20:08 and watch the psy fly by on a winged Tiger,,,, cancel his flight...land on the ground mount....cast attack on a cata barb...then continue on his way.....mounted the whole time

Maybe you should Edit out the parts that show your members hacking....just an idea.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Great Video..

Good Fight Dark

Maybe one day i can find me a Winged Tiger ground mount that i can cast from while rideing...

Check out 20:08 and watch the psy fly by on a winged Tiger,,,, cancel his flight...land on the ground mount....cast attack on a cata barb...then continue on his way.....mounted the whole time

Maybe you should Edit out the parts that show your members hacking....just an idea.

Is it sad that I -legit- saw that part while editing and thought "I bet that Teme guy is gonna accuse BLOODTORRENT of hacking now?"

Life is depressing when it's predictable...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It was such an unusual thing to see even you moused over him and clicked his name to see who it was Long...come on..lol
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is it sad that I -legit- saw that part while editing and thought "I bet that Teme guy is gonna accuse BLOODTORRENT of hacking now?"

Life is depressing when it's predictable...

It is sad indeed. :(

Gotta watch that at home, my work has youtube blocked because they know their employees.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And the Depressing part is knowing your opponent is going to Cheat at every opportunity they can...

Submit this video to PWI and see wtf they have to say about it...

Infamous and there Cata teams were ourside afterlife wall the moment the match started...

there cata teams some how crossed the field with cata`s in 15 sec max

Now i see people in a Dark Video flying ground mounts and casting while on them...and this doesnt draw my attention ?

Some people have no Honor..
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It was such an unusual thing to see even you moused over him and clicked his name to see who it was Long...come on..lol

Cause it's hilarious looking, but I've seen it before in Nation war.

Check his movement speed; there's no **** or exploit, it's a visual glitch only.
    Stop demonizing anyone who can kick your *** and learn to kick *** yourself. You don't see me accusing Infamous of hacking because they can beat us in TW. No, they've got the better guild composition for TW (definitely shows when you look at how Dark CAN best Infamous in PK, NW and the Thursday tournament), more experience and many of my guildies would insist they have better gear (not debating but I hate using that excuse personally, since CJr has overcome this obstacle countless times).

If you can recognize and accept -actual- strengths and advantages of your opponent and overcome them, you're good to go. If you -invent- strengths that are nothing more than "they cheated" then you're telling yourself "there's nothing we could've done cause they cheated; we're the better players in reality," and then you sit on your *** and cry for eternity because you never bother to learn.

But hey I've given this speech before, you're obviously not listening.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll try to figure out how to activate this visual glitch and make sure my entire squad does it for the next TW so you can have a new conspiracy theory to cry about. I'll pass out Toothbrush fireworks too so everyone can launch them like crazy.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And the Depressing part is knowing your opponent is going to Cheat at every opportunity they can...

Submit this video to PWI and see wtf they have to say about it...

Infamous and there Cata teams were ourside afterlife wall the moment the match started...

there cata teams some how crossed the field with cata`s in 15 sec max

Now i see people in a Dark Video flying ground mounts and casting while on them...and this doesnt draw my attention ?

Great Video..

Good Fight Dark

A bit silly considering a ground mount would have no effect on flight even if they went and somehow managed to have it there.

Then you also account for the fact that after casting the guy was moving far too slow for someone on a mount.... and then add in that graphical glitches are not unheard of....

If you think it was something more, feel free to submit a ticket since we have a video with a name and date which will allow an easy way to guess exact time.

... but personally I don't think this is anything more than one of the many graphical errors this game is known to have.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    A bit silly considering a ground mount would have no effect on flight even if they went and somehow managed to have it there.

Then you also account for the fact that after casting the guy was moving far too slow for someone on a mount.... and then add in that graphical glitches are not unheard of....

If you think it was something more, feel free to submit a ticket since we have a video with a name and date which will allow an easy way to guess exact time.

... but personally I don't think this is anything more than one of the many graphical errors this game is known to have.

I know it is cause I've seen it in NW. From opponents. We didn't all drop dead or struggle to catch the guy cause he was "on a mount."

No, we just laughed our ***** off cause we had some proud valkyrie-type opponent firing arrows at us from atop his majestic antelope.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not soo much the flying part thats odd..its the casting from the back of a mount that concerns me...also Longknife is popping speed buffs and this guy is staying with him on his ground mount...

Hmm pot speed 15 ,ps

ground mount 10 or 11..and thats what it looks like to me..
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not soo much the flying part thats odd..its the casting from the back of a mount that concerns me...

You're ****ing hopeless.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It could very well be a glitch or a bug

And exploiting glitches and bugs is still cheating...

im not saying this is why we lost..

Dark was better...in many ways

we are getting better too...hell least im here watching the video trying to figure it out..

and no i didnt submit tickets or any of that ****. but yes i will point it out when i see it...

i dont figure running to PWI with this **** does anyone any good...they rarely handle it the way anyone expects anyway.

Was a good fight and mayhem simply got beat...we have no excuses
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not soo much the flying part thats odd..its the casting from the back of a mount that concerns me...also Longknife is popping speed buffs and this guy is staying with him on his ground mount...

Hmm pot speed 15 ,ps

ground mount 10 or 11..and thats what it looks like to me..

Except if it was glitched while flying, then him landing would also keep the same visual glitch. He could have cast the same spells in the air and Longknife's client would have shown the guy flying, on a mount, and casting spells.

As for the movement speed, watch both the minimap and the video. He starts off further away than Longknife due to landing at a range, then Long starts moving before he does, catches up, and the two of them move together at an even pace for a couple of seconds. Had he been on a mount that part wouldn't have been possible. Then holy path is used and Long speeds ahead... which wouldn't have been as notable a gap if the other person was actually on a mount.

Like I said, if you really think that more than a glitch is going on, feel free to submit a ticket rather than derail the thread. Since I, personally, tend to meditate with my aerogear visible, fly around with it invisible, have fallen down with a mount on sword, ran around with wings showing while I was on a mount, and can swim in tideform while on land (and can reliably reproduce these visual glitches for myself whenever I feel like it) I'm rather certain this is another visual glitch much like those.

Either way, though, continuing to make a mess of this by arguing around this is a bit silly. A page and a bit over this instead of literally anything else is a tad much right now.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Except if it was glitched while flying, then him landing would also keep the same visual glitch. He could have cast the same spells in the air and Longknife's client would have shown the guy flying, on a mount, and casting spells.

As for the movement speed, watch both the minimap and the video. He starts off further away than Longknife due to landing at a range, then Long starts moving before he does, catches up, and the two of them move together at an even pace for a couple of seconds. Had he been on a mount that part wouldn't have been possible. Then holy path is used and Long speeds ahead... which wouldn't have been as notable a gap if the other person was actually on a mount.

On top of that, when he DOES catch up, you can see his wings are out. You can retrace his dot on the minimap and it becomes abundantly clear he got in the air halfway through after walking for a bit, used Psychic flight speed (he starts going Mach 5, faster than a mount), then landed, as seen in the video when his wings disappear.

But please, go ahead and ticket.

I'm personally getting ****ing sick of all the talk, no action. Dude people threaten to report me nonstop like it's nobody's business. Wanna know a fun fact?
    Why do a lot of Dark members "including yourself" Cover the chatbox D: !? Thats like the meat and potatoes of the video! And you started your video late >.< I wanted to see how you guys start things off.

The answer, aside from it being habit and because it's kinda fun to find random pics to cover the chat with, I have a Mayhem member PMing me the whole time threatening to ban me for various reasons. CONSIDERED not covering the chat just to show this and troll that guy, but decided "naaaah he's had enough trollage."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what anything else ? there is never anything here to talk about

Your a damn Mod..why are you complaining about how long this thread is ?

just close and lock the damn thing like you do all the other threads so you can keep "Your" forums nice and tidey..

I didnt even say the guys name Longknife did...but still i have a Mod from the Forums *removed* at me over the uselessness of my posts...
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is he always like that? In game too? Good Lord!
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Because I'm here and have time.
    what anything else ? there is never anything here to talk about
    This is a thread about a topic. You can easily talk about the TW itself, the video, or some combination of them without having to jump straight to the instant "ZOMG he cheats" derail. Tickets exist for that.
    Your a damn Mod..why are you complaining about how long this thread is ?
    I did not complain about anything. I pointed out that most of this thread has been derailed by the jump to "ZOMG he cheats" and made a simple request that it go back to what should have been the topic. Please read before jumping to conclusions.
    just close and lock the damn thing like you do all the other threads so you can keep "Your" forums nice and tidey..
    This is just childish lashing out at an authority figure. There's no point to dissecting everything wrong with this.
    I didnt even say the guys name Longknife did...but still i have a Mod from the Forums *removed* at me over the uselessness of my posts...
    And at no point did anyone say you did say the person's name. I've also not claimed any posts were useless, so do exercise some use of reading comprehension here. All I did was make a simple request to move from talking about "ZOMG he cheats" to actually discussing something more relevant to the video and topic. If you're not mature enough to handle that, then that's your loss.

If you wish to further discuss this, take it to PM with me or another staff member. However, this is not the place.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow... This escalated fast...

Why the chat box is covered is because it can be distracting.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Sometime people get private messages during TW.

Technically you can't post a SS without hide the conversations (chats) unless everyone that speak in the chat of the SS give permission to post it, it's in the forum's rules.

Example: You post a SS to show off your fash and we can see that I pmed you ''SYNTH YOU'RE THE BEST I LOVE YOU <3'', well it's considered as private conversation which is not allowed to post on forum unless I agree (or you need to hide it).

We are pretty much all in TS during our TW so squad and guild chats pretty much dead, not really sure people are interest to see world chat or Longknife's private messages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sometime people get private messages during TW.

Technically you can't post a SS without hide the conversations (chats) unless everyone that speak in the chat of the SS give permission to post it, it's in the forum's rules.

Example: You post a SS to show off your fash and we can see that I pmed you ''SYNTH YOU'RE THE BEST I LOVE YOU <3'', well it's considered as private conversation which is not allowed to post on forum unless I agree (or you need to hide it).

We are pretty much all in TS during our TW so squad and guild chats pretty much dead, not really sure people are interest to see world chat or Longknife's private messages.

What the mother of holy ****. Didn't know that after all this time that is retardedly lame. AND yes many people will watch the video more than once for the battle footage and then another time to read all the chats *I'm one of them* b:angry I wanna watch chat trolling next time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
    edited November 2013
    Options

You guys think that using fireworks during TW is a ****...

I get pm sometime in NW saying ''Stop hacking'', than I ask what **** and they answer ''ress buff in NW is a ****''.... GG.

Are you aware that you have 117 golds in your guild?

That guy pm people during NW threaten to get them ban for quest blocking when he get kill in NW and you say you guys have honor?

Threaten people all the time over and over again is not honor, it's immaturity.

You should not use words that you don't know cause Mayhem don't have more honor than anyone else, BankaiGOD have more honor than Mayhem.

When BankaiGOD fail at something they don't go around crying and blaming other guilds for their failures.

Mayhem is always going around crying and blaming other guilds of hacks beside sit down and say ''What can we do to become better''. No, Mayhem it's ''WE LOST CAUSE THEY ****'', according to Mayhem, Mayhem never lost cause they simply suck, they always lose cause others **** or w/e, it's never their own fault.

''If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.'' -Maya Angelou

@Synth: If you want trolling chat make it yourself, just world chat ''117'' and enjoy. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have never pm`d anyone during NW to complain..hell i pm GF..or nice timing..even to longknife...

Stop confusing me for someone else

I have never threatened to report you or anyone else.

And i have never pm`d you BeLLa

how is this on topic ?

seems anytime anyone not in your social club speaks its derailing a thread..

Where have i ever said one word about fireworks ?

Who the hell are you talking about BeLLa ?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When BankaiGOD fail at something they don't go around crying and blaming other guilds for their failures.

No, when BankaiGOD fails they blatantly lie about it.
    You're comparing an immature guild that's immature for being in denial about losing in the sense that they invent excuses to one that's immature for being in denial about losing to the extent that they lie. Please find a better guild for your comparison.

Yknow, like Boomz claiming he won 5 out of 8 fights vs me when it was more like 4v2 (him being the 2), then come uploading time, somehow the clips of the other 7 alleged fights are MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING!!! and he only has a clip of a fight he won. GG Boomz.
    I have never pm`d anyone during NW to complain..hell i pm GF..or nice timing..even to longknife...

how is this on topic ?

You never PMed me. Only Mayhem that PM me calmly are dagzhbog, Knebl and rathofdemise. And not to be a ****, but only one that seems both polite and also seems to have a realistic sense of the situation (how well he did, how close he was, what he needs to work on) is dagzhbog.

And in some ways you're right to be upset those are attributed to you when you didn't take part in them (as far as we know), but in others? Every season it's a different Mayhem making the EXACT claims with the EXACT same attitude as you. There's a reason I always describe Mayhem as a collective as delusional. Of course there's members that aren't, but you are not one of them.
    It's always a different claim by a different person, but the underlying tone is always the same: delusion. Whether it be Evangelos claiming our fight was a 28578257 vs. 1 and he won when it was like...2v2 with a third Dark standing by and not actually firing a shot and he lost, Adalsigo claiming lag or dead mouse during a 1v1 that didn't go so well for him (with the classic "wait" spam in general chat the MOMENT I have everything set up to deliver the killing blow), whoever claiming Toothbrush fireworks are part of a conspiracy of 1337 hax to help us win TW, Mr. 117 claiming "that was my cousin!!", or you claiming that this visual glitch is another 1337 hax.

You wanna help Mayhem? Man up and learn to TW. All you're doing with this is adding to Mayhem's already terrible reputation of delusion.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I keep my chat covered because I am quite proud of my little stick figure drawings. tyvm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have no excuses for what people before me have done

All i can do is control my actions and put forth the effort.

Im here every week watching video`s. and reading up on whats worked for other people.

I want to give the best fight i can with no excuses,

Dark Won this TW ..it was not due to hacks and from the video i watched it wasnt really even gear...it was team play ,focus fire and the individual Pvp/survival skills of many of its members.

I still will point out the thing i find ..for lack of better words..."Odd"...the explanations i received went a long way towards squashing that,,yes i went back and re-watched the video agian ..over and over...

as to the comment about hacks...was more for humor than accusations as im 100 % sure had you seen real hacks..you would have edited that content prior to releasing the video.

But agian i say things the way i do for the reactions ...does not really matter how anything is said on these forums someone will find fault in it...so might as well go to the extreme with it early and see the responces
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options

Im here every week watching video`s. and reading up on whats worked for other people.

Dark Won this TW ..it was not due to hacks and from the video i watched it wasnt really even gear...it was team play ,focus fire and the individual Pvp/survival skills of many of its members.

I still will point out the thing i find ..for lack of better words..."Odd"...the explanations i received went a long way towards squashing that,,yes i went back and re-watched the video agian ..over and over...

as to the comment about hacks...was more for humor than accusations as im 100 % sure had you seen real hacks..you would have edited that content prior to releasing the video.

But agian i say things the way i do for the reactions ...does not really matter how anything is said on these forums someone will find fault in it...so might as well go to the extreme with it early and see the responces

tl;dr version: "I'mma backpedal tremendously and play this off like I'm a master troll that's just too good for anyone to comprehend."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Go back and recheck all my posts in every thread....i am a troll master..regardless of what you think..lol

Every time i post it gets you fired up...

think thats just by chance ? lol
    edited November 2013
    Options

how is this on topic ?

I didn't said you in particular, I said your faction does it. Like you said my faction ****.

The difference is I stand for my faction for the good or the bad, while you (yes you) don't stand for your faction, I speak about your faction as a whole and you run away saying you never did it.
    No, when BankaiGOD fails they blatantly lie about it.

When Bankai thought Crimson (Not sure it was Crimson TW, but I think so) did **** when they did kill the towers in 3 seconds they didn't send 84 tickets, Synth did pmed you and asked about it.

That's what I mean, he did tried to understand before scream everywhere for 3 months that Crimson **** towers.

While Mayhem without even try to understand run everywhere crying and complaining about ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes your right..there is a difference

If i saw Mayhem members **** ,Bot, Fake bid, or Cheat..i would not be in Mayhem..

While you sit by and giggle when your members get away with it..

Maybe your more Loyal than i am but i will not stand by idly and watch people cheat doesn't matter who`s side that person may be on...

Like i said..no Honor.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

So what have you learned so far?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute