Pet slot expander plox

Templar - Sanctuary
Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hi with this new promo and all mounts around i don't have anymore pet slots.. or my alts

what should i do with over 30 mounts now ? some of them are not account stashable or tradeble anyhow i even npc-ed some...

a buddy of mine showed me theother day he have like over 300 mounts in WOW why cant we get more pet slots ? at least 20 or so that would suit

thx u pwi
b:bye
Post edited by Templar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think every veno will wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Totally agreed. Only having 10 slots for pets is pretty darn stupid at this point Especially with all the untradable/unstashable pets/mounts they keep throwing at us.

And that's before taking venos into account where they need space for battle pets that are an integral part of the class!

Hopefully this can get enough support to be pushed through to the folks in China. Though I'll have to move it to the Suggestion box regardless.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi with this new promo and all mounts around i don't have anymore pet slots.. or my alts

what should i do with over 30 mounts now ? some of them are not account stashable or tradeble anyhow i even npc-ed some...

a buddy of mine showed me theother day he have like over 300 mounts in WOW why cant we get more pet slots ? at least 20 or so that would suit

thx u pwi
    b:bye

And this is a barb talking, now imagine our situation f:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We've been crying for this for years :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Totally agreed. Only having 10 slots for pets is pretty darn stupid at this point Especially with all the untradable/unstashable pets/mounts they keep throwing at us.

And that's before taking venos into account where they need space for battle pets that are an integral part of the class!

Hopefully this can get enough support to be pushed through to the folks in China. Though I'll have to move it to the Suggestion box regardless.

I also agree.. I"m small still and plan on one more pet - but if I do, I have to put my mount up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It should have been made for years... but this is never too late and I vote for that suggestion
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pff 20 I say we should get 200 more additional slots. They can create a new cash shop item that increases your bag by 10 each time for $15 and get rid of the max bag item so people will have to spend money more then one time to max their bag. For people like me who have vowed to collect one of each mount and tameable pets it would be well worth the investment. It would increase pwe's wallet so its a win win for both parties.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes please! I still got pets in my bank and other pets i want.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...