Fix Bless ... DQ rewards .. Character creation .. Login problems !

Options
GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver
GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Its 2nd day since we cant get bless or send DQ rewards ! Bless page doesnt load at all. DQ rewards page loads so slow and then surprise: cant send anything to East servers becouse they are not listed. The other servers work as usual.
East servers still have alot of problems after that maint. Peoples still have login problems, cant create new chars and such. Please fix this.
Post edited by GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Senel_ - Dreamweaver
    _Senel_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is the reason why Blessing hasn't been working and why Gm's haven't bothered giving us an explanation, this was sent on FB on November 5th

Hey Everyone - The PWI Forums and website will be going offline for brief periods of time during the next 5 days while we perform some maintenance tasks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
  • Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI forums and website are still online... and I didn't see anything about blessing or dq offline :P
  • sklepowaja
    sklepowaja Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You forgot to mention the problem with Dark Abyss Mount ^^
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    HEY PWI GIVE AT LEAST SOME CODE TO REDEEM FOR THE BLESSING +30 ATT WE CANNOT do INSTANCES wihtout lvl atck..
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No need to fix DQ...just remove it already

pwi gave enough time to spend ur DQ ..idk why u r sooo slow on doing that
    if u haven't done it ur fault rly

there was warning about that pwi forum stuff might not work for 5 days D: if u haven't taken another extra blessing ur fault :/

stop the QQ..lol
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    HEY PWI GIVE AT LEAST SOME CODE TO REDEEM FOR THE BLESSING +30 ATT WE CANNOT do INSTANCES wihtout lvl atck..

well sorry then its time to change ur dreamchaser into better armor :/

yes ppl r upset about extra att lvl..but its not like u cant do instance ..thats just silly to say that
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

The code would be worthless to any East Coast servers, for they cannot select their server on any drop down menu on the website.

b:chuckle Thank the borked maint for that one.

I also agree that if you cannot do an instance with Jones/O'Malley's, please take a hard look at your gear and either refine, shard, or upgrade.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • boefje2002
    boefje2002 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its rly bull**** that GM doesnt do anything about the problems. its easy to say that the website etc are out of order for the next 5 days. Its only eastcoast server that has those problems. But the greedy part of GM is that u still can get zen and sent to any server. So tell me what the issue is about the blessings NOT being available for Dreamweaver but for every other server it is. Im rly getting tired of this **** from PWI n GM's who dont care a **** about anything. b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    first of all xD its Saturday ;D so on weekends they wont do anything

i dont think they get paid that much to work on weekends
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    boefje2002 wrote: »
    Its rly bull**** that GM doesnt do anything about the problems. its easy to say that the website etc are out of order for the next 5 days. Its only eastcoast server that has those problems. But the greedy part of GM is that u still can get zen and sent to any server. So tell me what the issue is about the blessings NOT being available for Dreamweaver but for every other server it is. Im rly getting tired of this **** from PWI n GM's who dont care a **** about anything. b:angry b:angry b:angry

GM =/= dev =/= mod =/= CM =/= PWE execs.

Also, the billing part of the website is probably maintained better because reasons.

f:sweat Sorry if I sound a bit...off, but I hear this all the time when I am looking at the forums via my phone and cannot reply.

Also, on another note, they do not know exactly how long the website will be "down." Stating an exact amount of days would just **** more folks off.

first of all xD its Saturday ;D so on weekends they wont do anything

i dont think they get paid that much to work on weekends

This too. It is Saturday in the States, and I believe their offices are closed.
    :3 Thankies, SakuLv.

• boefje2002
    boefje2002 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey Everyone - The PWI Forums and website will be going offline for brief periods of time during the next 5 days while we perform some maintenance tasks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Brief period => i dont over 8 to 9 hrs NOT a brief period. I been trying to get a blessing for Dreamweaver but its the only server i cant get a blessing on.

Same for the dq items.

The website is only available for a brief period, if ur lucky.

GM's lie about that post, its the other way arround

b:shutup

GM =/= dev =/= mod =/= CM =/= PWE execs.

Also, the billing part of the website is probably maintained better because reasons.

Sorry if I sound a bit...off, but I hear this all the time when I am looking at the forums via my phone and cannot reply.

Also, on another note, they do not know exactly how long the website will be "down." Stating an exact amount of days would just **** more folks off.

@Jacerai so making sure that there is one server that cant get anything except for zen isnt worth anything? i dunno but seems to me that all those east coast server players are a part of their salary just like all other servers.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @Jacerai so making sure that there is one server that cant get anything except for zen isnt worth anything? i dunno but seems to me that all those east coast server players are a part of their salary just like all other servers.

Now here are questions that I am not technically inclined enough to know the exact answer for. But it is Saturday, so you will not get a response until Monday at the earliest. And who said the east coast servers are not worth anything? Unless I am confusing what you are saying, but the issue seems like something larger that they are trying to find and fix.

Edit: There is a "quote" button on the forums.

Superedit: Double posting on the forums also is not kosher.

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Maintenance on forums doesn't mean forums go down. It just means the general stuff don't work.. Geez.. Think a bit for yourselves. b:surrender
  • Awesomeonly - Raging Tide
    Awesomeonly - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well sorry then its time to change ur dreamchaser into better armor :/

yes ppl r upset about extra att lvl..but its not like u cant do instance ..thats just silly to say that

lol they cant do it with out one? now thats just pure Fail f:laughf:laughf:laugh
  • barbonfire
    barbonfire Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I am on Archosaur server and cant get blessings either so it is NOT JUST Dreamweaver
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

you've has ample opportunity to stack the blessings up in your mail box..you can get them every day! I often forget the blessings and survive in instances just fine!

Some of you should start using your heads for something other than a hat rack b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some of you should start using your heads for something other than a hat rack b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

My head is much better as a hat rack though. :(
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you've has ample opportunity to stack the blessings up in your mail box..you can get them every day! I often forget the blessings and survive in instances just fine!

Every mail box has limited capacity.
  • Tanthalus - Dreamweaver
    Tanthalus - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Good news!! The blessing page loads !!! b:victory

However, they only made the blessings available to the Archosaur and Morai servers...b:surrender
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its not just dreamweaver that can't get a blessing. For me it doesn't seem to have anything to do with a server anyway cuz when I open blessing page it's just completely blank. After several refreshes it appears nd tells me to like the page even though I already did. Tried unlocking and liking again, reporting both on fb and pwi site and nothing works. I don't even have a chance to attempt sending it, ah btw whole RT server has issues with it too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Consider the 5 day period they mentioned as business days (aka don't count the weekend). Then add in the following information:
    Today is Veterans Day in the US and many companies have the day off.

This means that the final day they have, assuming they keep the deadline with those provisions, is tomorrow. So if Wednesday comes and the pages are still not fully functional, then we have an issue with them. Until then, all we can really do is try and be patient with them for now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Consider the 5 day period they mentioned as business days (aka don't count the weekend). Then add in the following information:

This means that the final day they have, assuming they keep the deadline with those provisions, is tomorrow. So if Wednesday comes and the pages are still not fully functional, then we have an issue with them. Until then, all we can really do is try and be patient with them for now.

I say they have an issue with us already. They have had MORE then ample time for many things. The very fact that we have had this silly faction glitch as long as we have is insane. The issue with blessings is quite annoying but the least concerning. We STILL have not received the blog we were promised and although they said it was due to them working on a system to replace the DQ as far as i know they havent said a word about that in awhile either. If you ask me the DQ suggestion page is a joke just to distract us from the whole fiasco that they tried to remove DQ without saying a word to us to begin with. All the current glitches and issues seem to have started since they removed the in game text from the DQ items.

What also bothers me quite a lot is what seems like periods of immense server lag that has been going on for some time now. I have great internet and have no issues with it yet it seems to me and many others from what i have heard that there are these waves of lag that hit players all at once causing screen freezes and rubber banding and such....all in all just another issue to add to the current list of ongoing issues with PWE management of PWI. So if you ask me patience and waiting has gone out the window and clearly people want answers the GMs are NOT responding to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    clearly people want answers the GMs are NOT responding to.

This is the main thing I complain about. Issues, mistakes and technical problems appear everywhere, whether in game, business or real life. There's nothing wrong with it, I believe they are trying and will fix it, however the main thing that is irritating me - as a customer, is lack of any information and contact from anyone as always...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The very fact that we have had this silly faction glitch as long as we have is insane.
    Well first PWE would need to find a way to reproduce the glitch, then they'd have to report it to China, then they'd have to sit around and wait until they got any word back. Then, depending on what they're told, they'd either wait longer for a patch... or have to give us bad news. Seeing as we don't know what's the cause and some people have it while others don't, you kinda have to give them some leeway on this one until we can figure more out. Especially since it'd be a bit hard to reproduce on a test server due to lack of volume among other issues.

We STILL have not received the blog we were promised and although they said it was due to them working on a system to replace the DQ as far as i know they havent said a word about that in awhile either. If you ask me the DQ suggestion page is a joke just to distract us from the whole fiasco that they tried to remove DQ without saying a word to us to begin with. All the current glitches and issues seem to have started since they removed the in game text from the DQ items.
    Unfortunately, I doubt we'll get the blog until they have things figured out due to the reasons DoD stated in the stickied thread. And I can assure you that the thread is actually getting checked on and the suggestions are getting discussed among the GMs and the folks they have to try and convince. It's just that since both DoD and synch are also stuck trying to multitask PWI and several other games, among other things, they can't really keep us as updated as they'd like to. Completely aggravating for us and makes me wish PWE would give us a permanent CM who could focus on PWI alone... but it is what it is right now.

What also bothers me quite a lot is what seems like periods of immense server lag that has been going on for some time now. I have great internet and have no issues with it yet it seems to me and many others from what i have heard that there are these waves of lag that hit players all at once causing screen freezes and rubber banding and such....all in all just another issue to add to the current list of ongoing issues with PWE management of PWI. So if you ask me patience and waiting has gone out the window and clearly people want answers the GMs are NOT responding to.
    Yeah the map server issues are a thing they're trying to deal with... and rather annoying. However you really shouldn't be lumping every issue together and throwing them at one group. The people who deal with the website aren't the same people who keep an eye on the servers and those aren't the same people as the ones who have to test for bugs and so on and so forth. When it comes to the website issues, for example, they currently warrant some patience because we all know PWE isn't exactly around weekends sans some sort of major issue that a mod can catch someone about... and then whoever we catch has to take time out of their time off to rush over and try to deal with an issue they may or may not be able to actually handle. I've already mentioned in a few other places why the site stuff warrants waiting until Wednesday... and included that if that day arrives and we're still have website related issues, then it's pretty much open season.

But lumping it all the issues together as well as using the blanket GM term? Not so much a thing that is really that warranted. And yeah, their communication sucks royally. But they are trying... just that the company execs apparently don't know how to use the money they get paid to do things to make the jobs of the staff, and by extension the lives of the players, easier. You can easily compare how things are now to how things were a few years back to see what I mean. When there were less games and the staff had less work they were forced to cover, we had great support, awesome events, plenty of staff interaction, and lots of communication. Now that the staff is being stretched thin over ~15 games with most people who realize that we can't really blame the ones here that are trying to survive their jobs... not so much.

After all, people comment all the time on how we mods are more active on the forums... and we're volunteers with our own lives and jobs to deal with. So imagine how bad it must be for the regular PWE staff instead of their bosses.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Actually it's not. Over the weekend I had a very hard time buying zen. Often the website would not even load and when it would I could not log in. At one point it took me over 2 hours just to charge zen. If not for the fact there was something I really wanted I probably would have just given up. I image anyone else having similar issues may have quit trying.

Considering how much of zen charging/boutique purchases are a result of impulse buying you'd think they would at least make the zen page work correctly.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I had issues while trying to buy zen last week as well but it has been fixed really quickly compared to the blessings issue.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

....pwi gave enough time to spend ur DQ ..idk why u r sooo slow on doing that
    if u haven't done it ur fault rly ....

No not true - its only been mentioned in passing really - I've not seen an official announcement yet, and there's been no time limit given. I would expect to be told the cut-off date BEFORE i go crazy and spend all my DQ points....b:irritated
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they did answer- Yes we r removing DQ rewards

and its been weeks since they said it..so had enough time
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    unohu wrote: »
    No not true - its only been mentioned in passing really - I've not seen an official announcement yet, and there's been no time limit given. I would expect to be told the cut-off date BEFORE i go crazy and spend all my DQ points....b:irritated
    Did you... did you not read the stickies in this very forum? They're there for a reason, you know.
    -snip-

Updates:

-Current points will not carry over to the new system.
    -That being said, we WILL give ample warning for when the current DQ system will be taken down. You will have plenty of time to use the points you have acquired up to that point.

Translation: The fact that they haven't given us a specific date yet means they still don't have things finalized so they cannot give us the forewarning they promised. Once they do have things set, then they can give us that advanced warning like they promised for a final date.