T3 Weapon Colors, Descriptions

Options
WilliamTell - Raging Tide
WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
I've been gone a while. Quite a while. I've searched high and low for the answer but can't find anything definite. You see someone selling a weapon in WC that they claim is T3. My question: How do you prove it's T3? Weapon name color? What is that color? Have a screenshot so I can compare? Is it gold, or orange, or...

I guess I haven't seen enough T3 weapons to know what they look like... but I've been gone quite a while and either forgot most things or didn't know them in the first place...

Thanks for your help, I feel like a newbie again at many things in this game.
...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by WilliamTell - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dazzlez - Raging Tide
    Dazzlez - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just look at the details, all T3 weapons have Att. Level +40 on them b:pleased
  • WilliamTell - Raging Tide
    WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Seriously?? Omg that helps so much! Thank you! Wow, so easy. Someone give Dazzlez a raise!
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dazzlez - Raging Tide
    Dazzlez - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle You're Welcome b:victory
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Another thing that helps is knowing that all T3 are of grade 16 as well.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Another thing that helps is knowing that all T3 are of grade 16 as well.

what the pony said :) the name/stars will also be 3 solid stars of a golden text, btw.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is an example of a T3 weapon. They'll all use the same type of color/stars as legendary items, have 40 attack levels, and are grade 16.

If you were around for regular Nirvana, you'll also make note of the fact that they use the names of the Lunar G15 Nirvana weapons. So that's another way to tell.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you can also just go to the forges and see what they are named. I think most or if not all of them carry part of the name of the lunar g15 niv
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz