Dark Abyss BS

Options

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

PWCN has no such thing as hyper FCC, their 105 players were all legitimate (unless they used some other glitch I don't know about) and have every right to get rewarded in the reincarnation system for their hard work.

It's not right to punish all the hard-earned 105s just because there are people who used the glitch in the past.
    There are no known glitches on PWCN that we didn't exploit first. I play on both servers and their patches come before ours, but the exploit fixes come to us first. (yes, I do verify our glitches there)

it's also not fair to have allowed these cheaters to keep their illegitimate characters at 105 either.

of course botters will have it easier now.. instead of coding a bot to do all the work, they basically have to click a button every 50 minutes instead
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I never said nor implied that allowing those who abused the glitch was correct but it's far too late now and we know very well nothing will be done at this point.

There are people on Sanctuary that I know who did abuse the glitch; there are on every server but there are also plenty of legit 105 nowadays. I know quite a few legit 105s and several 104 friends and faction mates who are working towards 105. That's not limited to my server either, I know a few on the forums too from other servers.

Also, according to the leaked information you can transfer your reincarnated EXP to the historical character and get it to 105. Of course, nobody knows how exactly that works but it might just be a way to let people get max attribute points despite not being 105.

Anyway, should probably go back on topic xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Since you've been playing for 3 years, you should understand why the progression system in most PWE titles has been ruined due to similar things like this. It takes over a year to get this specific mount, so for the players who spent over 300 hours total logged in to get this mount, it was something to be proud of and show off.

PWE has a long history of ruining the progression system. Players with the same attitude as this poster have been more present in the past, and were always pushing to get things handed to them as long as they could pay with cash or little in-game work. You claim to have switched servers; that's your choice. You claimed to have forgotten to do the daily - the actual "work" to invest in receiving the mount; again, that's a personal choice.

One of the biggest reasons why players have left the game, among ignoring the player base and a horrid customer support system, is the consistent broken progression system offered. What was once hard to obtain, can be bought with cash. No, I take that somewhat back... Everything in the game minus a few fairly insignificant things, can be bought with real-life cash. Most of the ways players were once able to make coin is dead, with the only real way to make significant in-game coins being throw cash at your monitor or become a 24/7/365 merchant on multiple accounts.

PWE has really dropped in ball in the past year or two, though. Once we lost the last Community Manager, PWE has had zero contact with the remaining few players. The content update was a joke - still not fixed, the forums are dead w/ PWE staff playing the game of no responses, DRM shoved at the players, DQ/token shop killed, broken in-game events, server issues weekly for players, missing NPCs (lucid), etc.

It's a matter of time before this game is shut down. Looking at the coming horizon with the next expansion and having to re-level all over again to even get access to maps or stat points, along with players who did goon-glitch being rewarded for their hard work, etc etc.

I've pretty much become cynical and given up on this title. For a game that I once played daily 10+ hours, it's sad to see it become worse month by month. I, however, am too busy nowadays with my life to even play much if it had become better. Though, that's quite a fantasy.

Are you serious? Daily Attendance is not an accomplishment. The majority of the people I know who got the mount through daily attendance, they took the quest then went afk for an hour. If you need prove of this just look at the platform around the teacher. At any given moment you will see at least 20 people just standing there doing nothing. If this mount was a reward for soloing a world boss in TT90 gear, I could see people getting upset, but it's not. It's a reward for showing you have the ability to click your mouse a half dozen times (and a good memory).

And in reality people buying 50 gold to get this mount is way more important than you logging in for an hour to take a quest and stand there. Because as long as people are buying gold and the game is making money, it stays online. This game is not a charity, it's a business; and they will use what ever method they can to turn a profit. Everything they are doing is aimed at those likely to spend money, and if you don't spend real money on this game they don't give a damn about you. That's just the way the world works, whether it be in this game or in real life, money will also get you what you want. And those without money will always get f:poo on. It's not right or fair but it's the cold hard truth.

Also I find it hard to believe that coin is hard to obtain in game. On average I sell 300-400 gold a month in this game. The coin they are using to buy my gold, had to come from some where. If coin was so hard to make then there would be no way I could sell that much gold (and that's just from me, who knows how much others are selling).
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are you serious? Daily Attendance is not an accomplishment. The majority of the people I know who got the mount through daily attendance, they took the quest then went afk for an hour. If you need prove of this just look at the platform around the teacher. At any given moment you will see at least 20 people just standing there doing nothing. If this mount was a reward for soloing a world boss in TT90 gear, I could see people getting upset, but it's not. It's a reward for showing you have the ability to click your mouse a half dozen times (and a good memory).

And in reality people buying 50 gold to get this mount is way more important than you logging in for an hour to take a quest and stand there. Because as long as people are buying gold and the game is making money, it stays online. This game is not a charity, it's a business; and they will use what ever method they can to turn a profit. Everything they are doing is aimed at those likely to spend money, and if you don't spend real money on this game they don't give a damn about you. That's just the way the world works, whether it be in this game or in real life, money will also get you what you want. And those without money will always get f:poo on. It's not right or fair but it's the cold hard truth.

Also I find it hard to believe that coin is hard to obtain in game. On average I sell 300-400 gold a month in this game. The coin they are using to buy my gold, had to come from some where. If coin was so hard to make then there would be no way I could sell that much gold (and that's just from me, who knows how much others are selling).

Its funny how u say coin ISNT hard to make in the game because you CASH SHOP. Try NOT buying gold and making your coin from only doing jolly jones and in game means other than using ur visa or mastercard.....the galls of some people i swear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Funny I got 12 Gold and people here ae complaining about spending 50 Gold.

Hell I made this in just a month. I have a weapon I am selling for ~6 Gold atm.

Seesh
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI you SUCK! The rest of us struggle and save for this mount, and you give it away to anyone with $25 to spend? You can blow me if I ever do any of your long-term quests again! This is the stupidest idea imaginable and I am now and will be for a LONG TIME pissed that you left the East Coast servers down for 12 hours with no explanation!

Yeah, it sounds like QQ, but hell, why don't you just give one to every player, no matter how long they've been in the game? It was a badge that stated a long-term commitment to accomplish it. Now, it means precisely ****.

My words... PWI **** up that mount f:fume foxy alone

It's needed 400 Attendance Sheets to trade for the mount, we can only get 1 Attendance Sheet per day. So, if you do the quest everyday you'll take more than 1 year to obtain the mount! That's the hard work! Going online everyday for at least an hour, take all the sheets and after 1 year you get your mount!

Although I always thought the amount of time you take to get the mount is ridiculously high it is still hard work... ._.
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is funny cuz i can name many people...well i can name then but i wont cuz its not allowed on forums...but there are people on the raging tides server that are 105 simply due to this glitch. Just because u are or know of legit 105s that didnt cheat doesnt mean that is the case.

I was on a PvP server and when this glitch came out, I refused to use it or be involved. When I was asked to come to FC and found out it was to do the glitch, I apoligized and left the squad. This cost me membership in a few legions.

It was ... probably the most frustrating time - being pked and watching others being pked by Sins that used this glitch to get to 105, as well as many others profiting off of running the glitch.

I kept waiting for PWI to do as they said and punish them, but no punishment came... ever. So I deleted mine and left.

Yes, I've came back -- and I've given myself a small amount to cs to get myself going, and then no more csing. Not one tiny little zen. ever.

Maybe when they have complete follow-through to their promises - I'll think about it.

But, in retrospect I'm happy the game is evolving.

At what price to us - I guess we shall see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was on a PvP server and when this glitch came out, I refused to use it or be involved. When I was asked to come to FC and found out it was to do the glitch, I apoligized and left the squad. This cost me membership in a few legions.

It was ... probably the most frustrating time - being pked and watching others being pked by Sins that used this glitch to get to 105, as well as many others profiting off of running the glitch.

I kept waiting for PWI to do as they said and punish them, but no punishment came... ever. So I deleted mine and left.

Yes, I've came back -- and I've given myself a small amount to cs to get myself going, and then no more csing. Not one tiny little zen. ever.

Maybe when they have complete follow-through to their promises - I'll think about it.

But, in retrospect I'm happy the game is evolving.

At what price to us - I guess we shall see.

im sure by now we can both agree that this punishment will never ever happen. We may as well just forget about it tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im sure by now we can both agree that this punishment will never ever happen. We may as well just forget about it tbh.

I agree... and as such they can forget about me spending any coin in the cash shop after I get the one more small item I'm after.

Let's see who can keep this promise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • haikuxx2
    haikuxx2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I 100% agree, I have been saving up and logging most of my characters for at least an hour a day just to get this mount... I sure as hell won't be spending 50g to get it though, but I will not feel near as accomplished when I do get it through my 400 roll call sheets because every other flipping person has the damn thing now.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Funny how everyone forgets that it was becoming a common mount anyway. Why? The attendance quest gives you mystical pills. A good reason to pick it daily. Now guess what's collecting too. Yep. Your beloved sheets used to make the mount. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i wouldn't worry to much any way as no one is getting any rewards i spent 80 gold 7 hours ago and still haven't received a thing
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hmmm..next time a charge thing comes up i think im going to take a closer look at the item, kinda feel bad that i charged an might ..maybe be getting a mount that others have had to sign in for, did not realize that was the attendance mount. b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Somehow, this thread doesn't surprise me... and yet it does.

You say you've been here three and a half years; this really shouldn't shock you. Don't you remember this? Yes? No? What about stuff like this, this, or maybe even this.

This is far from the first time something similar has happened and I doubt it would be the last. It's, to be honest, one of the slightly more reasonable ones since the only thing the mount showed was that you were over level 40 and logged into the game enough days to pick it up.... essentially equating it to a 1 year anniversary mount for those who chose not to spend the sheets on the rings or chi stones. That doesn't necessarily make it a good thing, mind you, but the way you're treating it is simply overreacting at this point in time.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well... at least by 2 months I had rare mount f:sweat

your a rare mount
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You're a rare mount

Fixed >_>'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

It's always interesting to get the whitty retort to the other-side of this argument. I find your points invalid, and false. Here's why.

The Daily attendance for the mount equates to 400 days with 400 consecutive hours spent waiting for the daily to complete. By that logic, assuming that's easy, 400 hours is a walk in the park for you? Just because it's not incredibly difficult to wait an hour, doesn't mean that the overall wait-time of 400 hours is something you can do any ol' day. I feel that someone who is willing to wait that long should be able to get their unique reward - one which is now not unique if they are willing to swipe some digits for quick pixels.

PWE has to make money. Absolutely, and I agree wholeheartedly. However, what you are too blind to see is the way that they have made the game pay to win, has caused nothing to equate to what it was prior to the last iteration of an expansion. Want R8? Pay cash. Want R9? Pay cash. Want hypers to level? Pay cash. Want to get TT gear that someone farmed and attempted to sell for little coin? Pay cash. Need skills? Pay cash. The list goes on. What was once considered good (TT99 > Nirvana 1st stage > etc), dissipates. So, someone that spent $5,000 in a PWE title during the 2012 year will find that everything they bought is worthless during the 2013 year. Though, honestly - it's all worthless pixels in the end, aye? The progression system is broken because PWE offers content for cash. This may only be a mount, and it's been done before - but, it makes someone's hard work look as if they didn't do a damn thing.

I giggled a bit at how you claim that you sell 300-400 gold a month. Even the best merchants on Heaven's Tear (the server I reside on), couldn't pull that in a month with the current in-game economic state. There's no way you farmed that, either, because nothing farmable is worth much anymore (realistically, anyways). That leaves cash-shopping. Is it possible to cash shop 300-400 gold a month? Yes, but what fool would want to on a broken title that has no support from the parent company?

In the end, while it is just a mount - it's important to note that this isn't the first and surely won't be the last time that PWE has screwed over something that someone worked for in-game for hours/days/years. PWE's sales department has pretty much made anything available in-game for cash. While this isn't a new realization, it's more apparent when something like this comes around. It's always quite sad.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Somehow, this thread doesn't surprise me... and yet it does.

You say you've been here three and a half years; this really shouldn't shock you. Don't you remember this? Yes? No? What about stuff like this, this, or maybe even this.

This is far from the first time something similar has happened and I doubt it would be the last. It's, to be honest, one of the slightly more reasonable ones since the only thing the mount showed was that you were over level 40 and logged into the game enough days to pick it up.... essentially equating it to a 1 year anniversary mount for those who chose not to spend the sheets on the rings or chi stones. That doesn't necessarily make it a good thing, mind you, but the way you're treating it is simply overreacting at this point in time.
    You left out some. Remember back during the spoons era when the Goldmane was destined to forever be THE elite mount? Then they released the Bulbfish for one of the contests, and said it would be just as exclusive as the GoldMane... Fast forward a couple of months and both were in the boutique in a "rare" and very limited time event. Forward a few weeks more and both were readily available. Both were valued at 80m plus when gold was barely above 500k back when they were exclusive and were only released as prizes for the contests. Now you can grab either in West arch for anywhere between 8-20m easy, and they aren't hard to obtain via other means.

I remember waiting and waiting and waiting for the Phoenix Embrace wings to be released. They were, for 50 Gold. I bought a pair. Three weeks later they were on sale for 30 Gold. Then the price reduction became permanent.

Sadly, I won the contest on the bulbfish, and had one of the first 6 that were ever on the Sanctuary server. I also was one of the first to get the wings because I really really liked them.

I'm not making that mistake again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You left out some. Remember back during the spoons era when the Goldmane was destined to forever be THE elite mount? Then they released the Bulbfish for one of the contests, and said it would be just as exclusive as the GoldMane... Fast forward a couple of months and both were in the boutique in a "rare" and very limited time event. Forward a few weeks more and both were readily available. Both were valued at 80m plus when gold was barely above 500k back when they were exclusive and were only released as prizes for the contests. Now you can grab either in West arch for anywhere between 8-20m easy, and they aren't hard to obtain via other means.

I remember waiting and waiting and waiting for the Phoenix Embrace wings to be released. They were, for 50 Gold. I bought a pair. Three weeks later they were on sale for 30 Gold. Then the price reduction became permanent.

Sadly, I won the contest on the bulbfish, and had one of the first 6 that were ever on the Sanctuary server. I also was one of the first to get the wings because I really really liked them.

I'm not making that mistake again.

Yep. Same with Dark Knights that the winner, rather wisely, managed to sell a few weeks before they became a cash shop item. And Hell Hounds that were supposed to be a limited time mount, even if seemingly overpriced for that time period. And let's not forget the formerly elusive Scarlet ninetails... or the fact that Twilight Temple materials will never be available via the boutique.

Really the history of this sort of thing happening has come to a point where I didn't even blink at the news simply because I expected it to eventually happen in some form or another.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Eh, it's kind of to be expected. But I don't think that means that people shouldn't be mad about this. It's not like PWI would have made less money if they had chosen some other rare mount to use. Like maybe one from an older event, is nightfall or midnight still obtainable? That's only from the long gone halloween event, right? That's been exclusive long enough, they could've given away those. There was no real reason it needed to be that mount, which hasn't even been obtainable for all that long since it requires 400 days to get. If you started on the first day you wouldn't have finished until like March I believe, assuming you did it every single day. That's not a very high turnover time. They could've chosen a better incentive. They really could have. It was to be expected it would eventually be cheap and easy to obtain but really, this is a bit soon. And honestly, if I had bothered to get it I'd of been annoyed as well.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Fully expecting this fash set to go on sale at Christmas. I'm one of two people on HL with it atm. No one has the male set to my knowledge. tbh? I'm fine with it. Such a thing also happened when they put the Gilded Ribbon set in the cash shop (though there were three of us with the set instead of just two at the time).

Really, this thing is just expected at this point and I really don't mind since I'd like everyone to at least have an actual way to get whichever mounts/flyers/fashion they want that isn't time-consuming as hell or only available via events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Fully expecting this fash set to go on sale at Christmas. I'm one of two people on HL with it atm. No one has the male set to my knowledge. tbh? I'm fine with it. Such a thing also happened when they put the Gilded Ribbon set in the cash shop (though there were three of us with the set instead of just two at the time).

Really, this thing is just expected at this point and I really don't mind since I'd like everyone to at least have an actual way to get whichever mounts/flyers/fashion they want that isn't time-consuming as hell or only available via events.

How do you get that fash in game atm if I may ask? D:
    I've been waiting and waiting every xmas since 2011...but still no official release for everyone to get one :c
    Is it a rare reward from an event (perhaps xmas event?) or something like the not-timed but non-tradeable permanent Gilded Ribbon used to be?
    I remember someone from HT having a Gilded Ribbon set that's from some event reward before official release was out,
    which wasn't from that Perfect Questmaster thing e_e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How do you get that fash in game atm if I may ask? D:
    I've been waiting and waiting every xmas since 2011...but still no official release for everyone to get one :c
    Is it a rare reward from an event (perhaps xmas event?) or something like the not-timed but non-tradeable permanent Gilded Ribbon used to be?
    I remember someone from HT having a Gilded Ribbon set that's from some event reward before official release was out,
    which wasn't from that Perfect Questmaster thing e_e

It was from last year's Christmas event. It's fully tradeable and permanent unlike the Gilded Ribbon set from the New Years event was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • TammyEilean - Dreamweaver
    TammyEilean - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Eh, it's kind of to be expected. But I don't think that means that people shouldn't be mad about this. It's not like PWI would have made less money if they had chosen some other rare mount to use. Like maybe one from an older event, is nightfall or midnight still obtainable? That's only from the long gone halloween event, right? That's been exclusive long enough, they could've given away those. There was no real reason it needed to be that mount, which hasn't even been obtainable for all that long since it requires 400 days to get. If you started on the first day you wouldn't have finished until like March I believe, assuming you did it every single day. That's not a very high turnover time. They could've chosen a better incentive. They really could have. It was to be expected it would eventually be cheap and easy to obtain but really, this is a bit soon. And honestly, if I had bothered to get it I'd of been annoyed as well.

Ok I get the dedicated daily quest to the teacher frustrations going on and the Abyss give-away (with 50 gold required etc etc) I am surprised that no one has mentioned that the Golden Mount goes away with the DQ rewarding-system getting dropped. Sorry for putting out the fire with gasoline.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So, this mount was the one from the 400 attendence sheets? I had no idea. I npced one, and the other one is still in my mail box. f:sweat
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You whiners all talking like this is something what will stay.. If you would put glasses on, it says clearly in Facebook ''for a limited time''. And don't think that all players in PWI are now able to get this fast, everybody don't have 50 Golds. Besides the 400 days is still more special way to get this Mount because you actually wait all those days. Those who get it by spending 50 Gold, then this Mount isn't considered so special.
  • Shparkles - Raging Tide
    Shparkles - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You whiners all talking like this is something what will stay.. If you would put glasses on, it says clearly in Facebook ''for a limited time''. And don't think that all players in PWI are now able to get this fast, everybody don't have 50 Golds. Besides the 400 days is still more special way to get this Mount because you actually wait all those days. Those who get it by spending 50 Gold, then this Mount isn't considered so special.

^This. Congrats to the people that got this mount by hard work alone. You just avoided spending $50 on the game. stop whining about the CSers. Theres always gonna be CSers,so....move on already b:angry
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^This. Congrats to the people that got this mount by hard work alone. You just avoided spending $50 on the game. stop whining about the CSers. Theres always gonna be CSers,so....move on already b:angry

If you only bother to put some time to read all threads, you might noticed that no one is qqing about csers or current reward. People think that reward could easily be some other mount or anything else but mount they were hoping to get for so long time. No one cares about csers, they makes this game going but if pwi have just a Little brain they would make mounts or flayers rare and exclusive for people that cash and other for people that farming their *** off or spending time instead of money in game.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

i got it the easy way but without "cashing" :/
    am i an outsider?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • justme1414
    justme1414 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Seriously you are missing the point. What makes the mount special is because it was only available to people who spent 400 days collecting the daily attendance and now it is made not special because it is available to anyone who can buy 50 gold from the AH and spend it. This is whats worth now 400 days = 100M to buy gold from AH and furthermore you could resell those items bought is making this entire Dark Abyss mount a joke and an insult to the loyal players.

Anyway, whats done is done, perhaps PW can remedy the situation by giving another rare mount for the 400 day attendance sheet quest. However, if this is not done then there is a sinister objective behind the entire setup, that is to turn away loyal players so that they can shutdown the server soon..... it is quite coherent to the recent spade of prolonged r9 sales as if there is no tomorrow...