Improve Veno Pets Lvling

Options
KieraLlew - Dreamweaver
KieraLlew - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
That feeling you get when all your pets are 10-20 lvls behind you... or even 30. Or 40. Or 78 because you just got a Legendary Pet. This feeling: f:shock. Yeah.

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere and somewhen. But I'll suggest it again.

Dear PWE,

Please, oh pretty please, give venomancers a way to lvl their pets efficiently without having to grind one-shottable mobs for hours.

(Cube takes hours, so do staunch worms, and that "afk lvling spot" is always crowded.)

Ie:

~ Hyper EXP stones for pets (that are as affordable as those we use for our characters, and not 10 gold per lvl... f:sweat )

~ When it's 2x EXP for us, make it 2x EXP for the pets too.

AND/OR:

Lower the lvl requirement to something reasonable like lvl 70 for the Lycaeum of Cultivation. I'm not saying to make pets evolvable before 100, I'm fine with that. It would just be very helpful for us to be able to use the Feral Soul Stars to lvl up pets, since they give 500 exp per star regardless of the pet's lvl.

I'm sure that this would be greatly appreciated by all the venomancers of PWI!

~KieraLlew the Lazy Fluff Butt f:grin
Post edited by KieraLlew - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While they are at it would be nice of they bothered acknowledging that the NPC to trade 1 for 10 stars has been missing for more than a month now and fix the problem that requires pk mode to actually get more than minimum reward.
  • zundra
    zundra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think pets should level even if you are in a squad with others. It is hard to level your pets. Now we have Pet evolution and Reshaping. I am trying to learn more about the mood Training of the evolved pet and their reshaping, Any pointers would be apreciated
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Pets do get EXP in squads but only if you get the first hit on monsters and said monsters are higher level than your pet so it actually gains EXP (no issue when all monsters/bosses at lvl [?]).

If you want to learn about the evolution, moods, reshaping visit the Venomancer sub-forum. There's a sticky thread there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★