PK 2v2 ( or so they so)

Half_Baked - Raging Tide
Half_Baked - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Tideswell (East)
http://youtu.be/hb0SHRmiTfo

Have fun with it
Post edited by Half_Baked - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013

So Lucifer got tired of looking down on the wannabe and was generous enough to carry him through a PvP match against a couple of people who really aren't that good... your point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Half_Baked - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Lets see the point is, MrICantHackItAtThisGameSoIComeToForumsToTryMiserablyToTroll, to have fun! If you read the text below the link, if that is possible for you, it clearly states that. If you have anymore questions plz direct them to my personal advisor so he can weed out your nonsense that way I don't waste 2.3 secs of my life reading your jibberish. KTHXBYE
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rev is such a moron.
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Omfg My Wife Is So Pro I Got Turned On I Wana Log On Just To Get Off With Her Lol!!! Kekeke Go Mrs_minee!! Woooot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wtf All My Post Cant Be In All Caps Who The Heck Put This Evil Curse On My Posts That I Cant Have All Caps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Lets see the point is, MrICantHackItAtThisGameSoIComeToForumsToTryMiserablyToTroll, to have fun! If you read the text below the link, if that is possible for you, it clearly states that. If you have anymore questions plz direct them to my personal advisor so he can weed out your nonsense that way I don't waste 2.3 secs of my life reading your jibberish. KTHXBYE

Completely disregarding your lack of understanding of how much I actually can "HackItAtThisGame", allow me to retort. I can read just fine. I read what was posted and watched the video as well. Have fun with what? Watching Lucifer carry the biggest mouth of Raging Tide through a PvP match against a couple of mediocre players? What's new? If it isn't Lucifer, it's someone else. I find Seinfield reruns more entertaining, but thanks for the effort anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Half_Baked - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    You are always saying how this and that is so much better than this game. How you have such a wonderful and fulfilled life but yet you come back here time and time again. Countless times you say "I quit" Well then quit. You come to these forums to stir up **** with things that don't even pertain to you. You failed at the hundreds attempts at coming back to this game, you failed hundreds of times quitting this game and you fail miserably at trying to troll. All those failures must make you all warm and fuzzy inside. Go back to Seinfeld. Maybe you can actually make it through an entire episode without failing at that as well.
    edited November 2013
    You are always saying how this and that is so much better than this game (because it is). How you have such a wonderful and fulfilled life but yet you come back here time and time again (because the way you people react is ridiculous enough to be funny). Countless times you say "I quit" Well then quit (when is the last time you've seen me in-game?). You come to these forums to stir up **** with things that don't even pertain to you (I'm calling pot and kettle on that one, as a lot of you guys stick your nose where it doesn't belong as well). You failed at the hundreds attempts at coming back to this game (I've never been unsuccessful when I actually tried), you failed hundreds of times quitting this game (make that 3 times) and you fail miserably at trying to troll (clearly I don't). All those failures must make you all warm and fuzzy inside. Go back to Seinfeld. Maybe you can actually make it through an entire episode without failing at that as well.

Responses are above. Also, I can't make it through a full episode of Seinfield. S***'s awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?