I wanna buy Assasin Account (if its legal)

Options
One_Shot - Lost City
One_Shot - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Hello Players.

I wanna buy Assasin Account lvl 101 or higher (only male) with good nick (no stupid nickname ) , good eq (ready for pvp ) and wings or coins for wings.

I send money via PayPal and i need some security like ebay or close to ebay web.

here is my contact : -removed- (same adress on fb)

i pay in British Pounds so think about price in your country currency.

I PREFERS POLISH PEOPLE b:victory!
Post edited by One_Shot - Lost City on

Comments

• LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is against the Terms of Service for the game and therefore not allowed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Buying/Selling accounts is a banable offence under part 4 of ToS, I think it was.

PWE want you to pay them for a PvP account not someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • One_Shot - Lost City
    One_Shot - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Buying/Selling accounts is a banable offence under part 4 of ToS, I think it was.

PWE want you to pay them for a PvP account not someone else.

I don't understand this...pay them for pvp account ? Can you say something more about this?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It means creating a new account and buying for gears in the boutique
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Buying/Selling of accounts and anything similar is strictly against the ToS.
    10. User Conduct

You must observe these Terms, all Rules of Conduct, all applicable laws and all basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website and the Service. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. PWE will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct.

Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:

-snip-

(m) trade, sell, auction or otherwise transfer any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the game; and/or

PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within PWE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by PWE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

As such, this topic is getting closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.