R8 Recast - Double Interval

Options
LostPoet - Dreamweaver
LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
I've read several threads, and heard rumors from several different people.
I've heard some BMs have double interval on their chests, but I have not heard if any Sins have double interval on chests.

I've also heard, that they stopped double interval from happening.
Which is true?
Is it still possible to get double interval? (for sin?)
If you have screenies of the person's gear, that would be good to see.
YOUTUBE:
youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
Post edited by LostPoet - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yes it is possible.
    It would just require immense luck.

And even more when rolling the boots.
  • Imho - Morai
    Imho - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    On morai server there is at least 1 sin with double interval on his R8 recst armor and 1 interval on his boots....lucky ****.

And several other classes which have the same setup on their R8 but from what i heard those endless recasts cost around 1bil to get double int
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I've seen one on sanctuary 2x -int on chest and 1x -int on boots.
    No screenshot cause toon is not mine b:nosebleed
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I've seen one on sanctuary 2x -int on chest and 1x -int on boots.
    No screenshot cause toon is not mine b:nosebleed

Lemme guess, bele`s sin?
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lemme guess, bele`s sin?

Why would bele spend that effort into a squishy sin? He does know quite a bit about game mechanics.

There were 3 people i saw on sanc, sins with -0.1 int on their chests. Most won't see it because these would be alts, people use for farming, hardly ever do any other pve with it.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Why would bele spend that effort into a squishy sin? He does know quite a bit about game mechanics.

There were 3 people i saw on sanc, sins with -0.1 int on their chests. Most won't see it because these would be alts, people use for farming, hardly ever do any other pve with it.

In case you didnt` know his sin already has int on boots, don`t remember chest though but he should, considering money is no object to that sick cser.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We got actually 2 sins on morai with double int on chest and one time on their boots.

Personally, as a barb, I got my double int on the chest with the 2nd try xDDD BUUUUT...

after now ~640 tries on my boots not a single time...the rerolls alone have taken something like 1,6 bil coins out of my wallet...and I still dont have -int on it...it could be really annoying...and to be honest. I rather try double int on chest then once on the boots because double on chest got a higher possibility then once on those nasty boots....
    In case you didnt` know his sin already has int on boots, don`t remember chest though but he should, considering money is no object to that sick cser.

I heard rumors that Bele's sin got double int on chest and on boots for being 4.0 sage basic...? Like I said it's just a rumor...
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We got actually 2 sins on morai with double int on chest and one time on their boots.

Personally, as a barb, I got my double int on the chest with the 2nd try xDDD BUUUUT...

after now ~640 tries on my boots not a single time...the rerolls alone have taken something like 1,6 bil coins out of my wallet...and I still dont have -int on it...it could be really annoying...and to be honest. I rather try double int on chest then once on the boots because double on chest got a higher possibility then once on those nasty boots....

I heard rumors that Bele's sin got double int on chest and on boots for being 4.0 sage basic...? Like I said it's just a rumor...

double chest is ~1:1440
    boots are ~1:240

thats why i stoped aiming for 5 aps on mine, but i am still going for 4 aps r8r for the dedity stones ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

The thing is, that it is still luck. Some people get double -int on daggers, while others take 20~30 rolls to get a single one.

I know i will be wasting about 1~4k nw tokens to get -int on my r8r boots and about 400m~800m.

Some people got double -int on the first roll on their r8r chest pieces. It took me my 58th try i think to see the first -int on it.

I find it great that there are still people willing to try for things beyond the usual in this game and still play this game and have fun at it.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The thing is, that it is still luck. Some people get double -int on daggers, while others take 20~30 rolls to get a single one.

I know i will be wasting about 1~4k nw tokens to get -int on my r8r boots and about 400m~800m.

Some people got double -int on the first roll on their r8r chest pieces. It took me my 58th try i think to see the first -int on it.

I find it great that there are still people willing to try for things beyond the usual in this game and still play this game and have fun at it.

Yep agreed, it is all luck. Guess I'm kinda special in the way you mentioned too, being a 4 part r9 and 2 parts r8r APS Barb is not the common thing you see these days. Sins that go r8r are surely the most potent version of the sin tho it requires extreme luck. Being 5.0 with r9 dags while having only high grade armor that can be highly sharded is extremely deadly in PvP and overkill in PvE.

It is worth it in my Opinion tho I myself spend over 2 bil coins on my r8r setup so far (only the chest and the boots!!!) but I'm naturally an unlucky bast.ard, but it is still very expensive from case to case.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Im very happy to find this topic, because i did extensive research on google/pwdatabases/pwcalc to find something like this, and im happy to see im not only one who thinks outside of box lol, i plan to just collect enough mats to make 1000 rerolls, thats like 1.5bi on my server, but what piece i should try first? its possible to get 2x int on armor, boots and writs?? i just want to finish my cleric first bot i got so excited about this build :O really want to make it happen...is 1000 rerolls enough or low?what are the chances? yeah im that kind of person that prefer wait collect all the mats and then try all in one day or two, if it works will be like 4.5bi for that gear, a fair price i believe
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Im very happy to find this topic, because i did extensive research on google/pwdatabases/pwcalc to find something like this, and im happy to see im not only one who thinks outside of box lol, i plan to just collect enough mats to make 1000 rerolls, thats like 1.5bi on my server, but what piece i should try first? its possible to get 2x int on armor, boots and writs?? i just want to finish my cleric first bot i got so excited about this build :O really want to make it happen...is 1000 rerolls enough or low?what are the chances? yeah im that kind of person that prefer wait collect all the mats and then try all in one day or two, if it works will be like 4.5bi for that gear, a fair price i believe
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

NottLie - Dreamweaver replied to a message that was 3 months 8 days 8 hours 5 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Closed for necro.

Only the boots and chest can get -int, if I recall correctly. Each armor piece only gets up to 3 attributes, so it's possible to get 3x -int, though the chances are microscopic.

1k rerolls is a bit small, considering 1x -int on boots is already extremely hard (1 in ~140, if I remember right). But if you did want to go for 2x -int on a single piece, I'd go with chest first.
This discussion has been closed.