isnt this bannable? playing with gold prices in AH

anasrababah
anasrababah Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
ok this guy seems to be a gold selling pig on sanctuary trying to raise the gold prices but spamming multi 1-gold buy orders then setting a sell order
is this allowed or what ?
2013_10_31_01_00_25.jpg

2013_10_31_01_00_25.jpg
Post edited by anasrababah on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Welcome to the free market

Anyone is capable of doing anything. If you got the funds and brains to fix the market then good for you b:chuckle
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gold merchants do this all the time b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Perfectly legitimate, even if it seems a bit silly. Better merchants do the same often enough but with different amounts of gold and price intervals to not be so pants-on-head-retardedly obvious.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Kinda weird that you know so much about it, yet post from a no name alt. Someone pulling funny stuff and wanting to know if he's getting himself banned maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • anasrababah
    edited October 2013
    Kinda weird that you know so much about it, yet post from a no name alt. Someone pulling funny stuff and wanting to know if he's getting himself banned maybe?

wow smart you,, if u r smart enough i have 12 posts cant get title
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Perfectly legitimate, even if it seems a bit silly. Better merchants do the same often enough but with different amounts of gold and price intervals to not be so pants-on-head-retardedly obvious.

well i did submit a ticket hope gms do somethings,, its really annoying
  • theemerald
    theemerald Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Comment:

So many dum dums will buy the gold so damn high. Its simple..IF ppl stop buying at those crazy prices it will drop. b:angry

Let them keep playing with the trade trying to raise the price of gold when no one buyin it he gonna lose out .
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013

well i did submit a ticket hope gms do somethings,, its really annoying

people like YOU are really annoying and the reason why serious tickets get ignored or delayed.

"reporting" someone for using one of the most important features in the game *double facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • anasrababah
    edited October 2013
    theemerald wrote: »
    Comment:

So many dum dums will buy the gold so damn high. Its simple..IF ppl stop buying at those crazy prices it will drop. b:angry

Let them keep playing with the trade trying to raise the price of gold when no one buyin it he gonna lose out .

agree.. wish ppl do that b:chuckle
    people like YOU are really annoying and the reason why serious tickets get ignored or delayed.

"reporting" someone for using one of the most important features in the game *double facepalm*

another smart conclusion..b:bye
    this is called "MISUSING" seems you are one of those sellers
    dear if my post is annoying you , u dont have to read or even bother replying,,
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    wow smart you,, if u r smart enough i have 12 posts cant get title

She didn't say anything about forum titles.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • anasrababah
    edited October 2013
    She didn't say anything about forum titles.

i mean changing my forum name to my game char name shouldnt i have 50 posts first b:shocked
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i mean changing my forum name to my game char name shouldnt i have 50 posts first b:shocked

damn got it worked
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    agree.. wish ppl do that b:chuckle

you call it "abusing" because he makes money with it and you dont?
    and its not your post that annoys me, i am already used to that standard here. its the fact that people spam tickets wich such nonsense that annoys me.
    and no, i am not doing the good old goldtradegame because i find it very antisocial.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ok this guy seems to be a gold selling pig on sanctuary trying to raise the gold prices but spamming multi 1-gold buy orders then setting a sell order
    is this allowed or what ?
    2013_10_31_01_00_25.jpg

2013_10_31_01_00_25.jpg
    It's allowed because it's a legitimate tactic.

You're also coincidentally allowed not to fall for it / not buy gold if you think it's too high.

Good job though on wasting tickets on bulls*** like this.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As people already said, yeah, it's allowed. It's not bannable last I checked. It is just gold merchants trying to drive up the price.

This is normally what I do when I do not like the gold price when I am buying gold:
    Walk away from AH and check prices later.
    Rinse and repeat.
  • Mezagis - Lost City
    Mezagis - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013

hehe haha hoho :O
    damn got it worked

The dude got it all figured out.

Man seriously, shiit must be going BANANAS over there LOL

b:chuckleb:laughb:cute
  • zealthared1337
    zealthared1337 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    people "Have no Option" but to "BUY BUY BUY" if there are "SALES" for stuff they need...
    like "RANK 9" or "TOKENS" with out TOKEN u "CANT" or are LIMITED in the way you function. so you have to buy the "GOLD" it wont stop I know ppl have been saying that. Most Likely "BUYERS" who say "Seller" wont have no one to buy their Gold or will be forced to "Drop" the price. Not true prices have now shown that they are "Stable" and will "Not" be dropping to much from the 2M limit. Actually I believe they will keep increasing as I said Before "Gold Sellers are getting Smart" b:bye

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013

No, you can hit edit avatar anytime you wish to change your avatar to your in-game character. The 50 posts is for if you want to change your title. My title is a "font of endless wonder," but my avatar is the green-bordered picture you see to the left of this post.

and to your answer your question, no, gold trading isn't bannable.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Its called gold trading, so you want to ban half the people on the server? Why would you submit a ticket when something like this is legitimate and not against the rules? I agree, you are taking up ticket time for the more important tickets.