Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Flip a coin.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Fash wins it for females since you can always switch weapons during idle animations.

But male BMs will never look as good in their fash as the females will! b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Eh I can't afford fash lol; will probably stash my archer's event fash b:laugh

I just love the way male BMs hold their axes tho :< Relaxed and off to the side vs. female BMs who hold axes close and uptight and are kind of stiff
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Eh I can't afford fash lol

I think I've found the source of your problems and the reason why this decision is even remotely difficult for you. Stop focusing on gear for a month or two and use NW as a means to get more fashion!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Fash wins it for females since you can always switch weapons during idle animations.

'scuse

you?

Bam. Two videos right there proving how wrong that is.
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    'scuse

you?

Bam. Two videos right there proving how wrong that is.

Someone give this man a cookie.
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

I dont think female BMs look that good on fashion o.o
    They have their legs in a weird position which makes a lot of fashion doesn't look good when they wear them :c
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    Kitty's noticed an invasion of female BMs wearing violet Thunder fashion lately...they're copying Kitty's BM Q.Q

It looks good indeed, Kitty thinks. T2-axes match nicely to it. f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Anyone else ashamed this conversation is being held in the BM forums?

Skill? - Who cares.
    Stats? - Not important.
    Culti? - No one's ever brought that up before.
    PvP techniques? - Credit card and faceroll.
    How a pair of testicles counterbalances an axe swing and whether a female bm can Cyclone Heel without splitting her skirt? - Must have convo.

... That being said, I think how a 90 lb female BM can wield two axes almost as tall as she is looks kind of awesome. The claws look silly though since they bite into their arms. Look much better on a barb.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    b:surrender Looking hard at female BM still

Maybe new update will bring graphics and wireframe rework

But I got a real good looking male .ini coming along, too
    Channels

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Female BM can be carried by a male character, letting them get up to Heaven's Tear for that one quest that you get before level 30 when you get a flyer.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    pfft, quests

I got an fc seller sin on my FL I already played a BM to 80 legit; I don't need to repeat that experience lol
    Channels

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Anyone else ashamed this conversation is being held in the BM forums?

Skill? - Who cares.
    Stats? - Not important.
    Culti? - No one's ever brought that up before.
    PvP techniques? - Credit card and faceroll.
    How a pair of testicles counterbalances an axe swing and whether a female bm can Cyclone Heel without splitting her skirt? - Must have convo.

was laughing so hard at this
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    fashion > gears b:dirty female bms look so hawt b:dirty male bms look kind of ish gayish same as male sins
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Female BM can be carried by a male character, letting them get up to Heaven's Tear for that one quest that you get before level 30 when you get a flyer.
    Psychic summon ftw.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    b:chuckle could this be a stealthy way of asking if there are still ppl unaware of G.I.R.L's and looking to sucker some poor lonely fool for freebies??b:laugh
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    anyone Else Ashamed This Conversation Is Being Held In The Bm Forums?

Skill? - Who Cares.
    Stats? - Not Important.
    Culti? - No One's Ever Brought That Up Before.
    Pvp Techniques? - Credit Card And Faceroll.
    How A Pair Of Testicles Counterbalances An Axe Swing And Whether A Female Bm Can Cyclone Heel Without Splitting Her Skirt? - Must Have Convo.

... That Being Said, I Think How A 90 Lb Female Bm Can Wield Two Axes Almost As Tall As She Is Looks Kind Of Awesome. The Claws Look Silly Though Since They Bite Into Their Arms. Look Much Better On A Barb.

+1 ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    b:chuckle Male BMs are loud, they yell "HAAAA!" every time they buff and HF. X.x Also, with Males, it sounds like they have feet made of concrete... I also think Male BMs look strange with fist/claws b/c of the fight animation...

b:cool I think, Blast, my All Path BM looks pretty awesome female... I just don't like her in dresses, skirts, or short skirts because of the fight animation is so unlady-like when they use claws and kick things b:laugh (Also it glitches and clips badly too). Aside from fash, the HA doesn't look too bad as long as it has a purple glow if you know what I mean.b:chuckle
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well a factor to me, is that i know males that play female characters and vice versa. I just would never play a female character knowing ill get hit on by creepy guys but thats just my 2 cents. Dunno if you're a guy or a girl either lol.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    just cuz it was asked im now interested
    can a female bm cyclone heel without splitting her skirt????
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    just cuz it was asked im now interested
    can a female bm cyclone heel without splitting her skirt????

She could wear a bikini b:avoid no skirt to split is best
    Channels

• GIory - Momaganon
    GIory - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    She could wear a bikini b:avoid no skirt to split is best

I never split my skirt b:cute

Skirts are for clerics! ^.^

Everyone loves a female bm bell buff!

Anddd the axes never took away from a female in my opinion. It adds so much...
    A little flair of attitude.

first 30 sec - axes just melee

Melee isn't so pretty with axes, but you don't ever have a use for 'melee' with axes as a bm... You always use skills with that weapon set sooo really you shouldn't ever see 'melee axes' unless your just lazy or goofing around.

I play this game for the fun I have in customization. (and the people in Req ofc) But my bm has and will always be my favorite character.

I wouldn't play a male bm for the life of me.... Females are just so much more fun!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Born in Dream Weaver. Raised in Raging Tides. Vacation in Archosaur. Living in Momaganon.

People that don't know me think im quiet... people that do wish I was ^.^

A lil bm spirit! A lil sage heart! (cause the only thing bttr than a demon bm is a sage one!)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Think I've settled on female if only to stash fash

Kind of off-topic but...

Sage Evasion ornies build b:shocked wish Joshcja was around to see this

and um did you IG to stun/HF a single person? And then run to HF a sparking seeker, also kinda solo? And finally good stun + HF...after watching your DDs run into base to buff.

Sorry

also do you have level 10 cloud eruption? Because your CE is blacked out and your genie has 165 stamina, and CE lv 10 needs 166, so....you can't CE?

finally fortify on genie would mean you don't need 350 chi to do a single IG stun HF run
    Channels

• GIory - Momaganon
    GIory - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Kind of off-topic but...

and um did you IG to stun/HF a single person? And then run to HF a sparking seeker, also kinda solo? And finally good stun + HF...after watching your DDs run into base to buff.

Sorry

also do you have level 10 cloud eruption? Because your CE is blacked out and your genie has 165 stamina, and CE lv 10 needs 166, so....you can't CE?

finally fortify on genie would mean you don't need 350 chi to do a single IG stun HF run

If were commenting on me b:cute you can throw out anything about my play style b:surrender

I play for fun. Period. Been a nab and will continue to be a nab forever. Ask me about the play aspect of the game and I will smile and direct you else where. I was here to comment on a cute conversation about female or male customization b:pleased

Yeah everything you mentioned was pretty much dead on. But I had fun doing it. In recording some of my friends have noticed these same area's to 'improve on' and if I can get past spending my coins on fashion I will maybe further my gear.

Wow... seems someone has too much time on their hands if they really had the time to critique my fail game play and...

Makes me love my server all the more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Born in Dream Weaver. Raised in Raging Tides. Vacation in Archosaur. Living in Momaganon.

People that don't know me think im quiet... people that do wish I was ^.^

A lil bm spirit! A lil sage heart! (cause the only thing bttr than a demon bm is a sage one!)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    your gear is okay o.0 can go naked with level 1 axes to IG HF
    Channels

• Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    WTB Glory back on RTb:cry
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited November 2013

Kind of off-topic but...

Sorry

hate to tell u this walpurga
    but most bms on archo server have the evasion ornies
    the only ones who dont are those who have sins on the same account
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hate to tell u this walpurga
    but most bms on archo server have the evasion ornies
    the only ones who dont are those who have sins on the same account

Most our Spanish, BR, and Romanian people on Sanctuary server do, too. People who don't speak English and don't have access to better advice and just did what other uninformed people told them to because "BMs only wear HA". These same people usually DoT their weapons.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Most our Spanish, BR, and Romanian people on Sanctuary server do, too. People who don't speak English and don't have access to better advice and just did what other uninformed people told them to because "BMs only wear HA". These same people usually DoT their weapons.

I know this is getting off topic but maybe we should move the conversation past HA onies and LA boots and wrists. Why don't we talk about r8r chest and 2x int fists and claws. How about talking about set ups that allow the use of a cube neck and r9rr/r9/warsong belt. Yes those items are expensive but you can still make good coin if you know how, so why not talk about this?
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Male fist bms get a kicking animation for normal attacks b:laugh

Honestly though...I think the armor looks better on female bms though...maybe that's just becuz I love Nalvaes and her crazy bm b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]