Add Nirvana palace into BH list

Options
2»

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    g16 Nirv and r9rr being so widespread now also ensures that a non-APS squad does not take anywhere near as long as it used to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Excited about the money back on Lunar. Maybe people will learn how to run it rather than totally ignoring it and then claiming its hard because they failed once, six months ago, with a group of players who also had barely ran it before. Its actually one of our best designed and more interested instances in PWI.

The only hard thing about lunar is finding a free squad for it that doesn't have in mind a certain squad set-up.
    Lunar is really not challenging, I cannot understand how you could feel it's so interesting when it needs no innovative thinking in order to run it.
    Mobs present nothing interesting, other than freeze and self buffs, and are just a zhen-party, bosses are nothing special- bramble, aoe dot, increased attack buffs-, especially with a good veno in squad (however some haven't the brains to bring one) .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Reasons ppl went with OP squads were cause of spamming said instance for hours, thus each minute off run was significant. If its just BH, who the frack cares if bh takes few mins longer? Beats WCing for 10mins for your ideal squad.

at least 70% of sins meet standards now anyways lol; G13 +7 or above or G15 zerk/int +5 or the G16+7/+10 ones
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    at least 70% of sins meet standards now anyways lol; G13 +7 or above or G15 zerk/int +5 or the G16+7/+10 ones

Depends on what standards. 3-4man were mostly R9+10-12s, with occasional N2 zerk crit +10-12s and last fall before NW with N3+10-12s. Even 5man G13+10 were sorta meh, they werent rejected but they werent the ones tanking those runs. The normal 6mans and you start to find G13+7s and G15+5s. Least thats how I remember those times.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Nirvana wouldn't be problematic as BH. Like Eoria said, a lot of people now walk about in G16 Nirvana or R9r3 while others are on the way of farming either of them.

The only people who will only accept certain squad set ups are the very same people who are picky about the current BHs when it comes to squad forming.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    nanu9954 wrote: »
    *** no for bh nirvy b:angry i bet that everyone would take only sins for that ****** bh

LFM BH NIRVANA NEED 5 RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR9 SINS, LINK WEP f:fume We not ****** want that

Awww, would be unfair? Try getting a squad for delta as a sin, GL!
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    Options

That's not too hard, if sin haz zerkdags and knows how to AoE(no, it's not just "Subsea+Earthen Rift", there's much more to it). "DPH-sin" ->Kitty's sin invited to W2-squad. Works most of the time f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

On my barb, bm, and seeker I'd prefer a sin over a cleric, lol. Its a necessity to the squad. The only issue is "Forming Delta squad" and I get 6 sins pming and 2 of the other 9 classes.

Solution as always: form the squad yourself and invite who you want. Did a full sin squad about 2 months ago for a delta 2.
    The only hard thing about lunar is finding a free squad for it that doesn't have in mind a certain squad set-up.

That's the other issue with Lunars. I refuse to run in "free" squads because its a leader who thinks they can pay 3m entry fee and get a 4m drop. That's their choice to form a squad like that but I personally avoid people who try to take a bigger split than the rest of the squad. This is akin to the "I paid subs, I get gold drops + split" TT scams. I love it when I see them in squad for an hour trying to find people to go along with it, but also realize they then blame the BH for it taking so long to farm, not themselves for trying to get 167k more out of the pockets of their squadmates.

My point is with random Lunar squads the first thing you always have to do is negotiate fee's and drops, and that becomes a pain.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I think this post should be in the Suggestion Box Forum.
    And yes, Nirvana should be added to BH f:cute

BH...? I dont want to see Nirvy falling that low... But i guess its better than keeping it dead forever. I really wish to see Nirvana as well as other instances like Delta, trials, EU etc revamped with some nice rewards to bring back the interest of the players to those dungeons b:surrender

What cave is that Delta?! (sorry for nab question f:sweat)
    They tried to "revamp" EU by making a title that we can only get by doing it... But once people get the title they won't care for EU anymore... :\
    Yeah, Trials are other thing that I use to ask myself why in any faction I've been to they don't do it anymore... I've just been into a faction that actually did it and it was a long time ago, more than 1 year probably... f:confused

Also, adding some TT bosses as BH bosses would be a good idea too...
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lunar is really not challenging, I cannot understand how you could feel it's so interesting when it needs no innovative thinking in order to run it.
    Mobs present nothing interesting, other than freeze and self buffs, and are just a zhen-party, bosses are nothing special- bramble, aoe dot, increased attack buffs-, especially with a good veno in squad (however some haven't the brains to bring one) .

Lol well then looks like u haven't ever tried any other path than bh... If we're talking about Lunar over ALL, it has soooooo many different modes, forgotten and unused sadly... Because the rewards aren't appealing enough compared to the effort, like for instance TM Lunar (just one of many examples)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lol well then looks like u haven't ever tried any other path than bh... If we're talking about Lunar over ALL, it has soooooo many different modes, forgotten and unused sadly... Because the rewards aren't appealing enough compared to the effort, like for instance TM Lunar (just one of many examples)

I haven't talked about the other paths because we were only referring to the BH path in this thread. You are right, though, I think you could count the number of people doing a different path other than Bh on one hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    What cave is that Delta?! (sorry for nab question f:sweat)

Valley of Reciprocity aka Rebirth aka Godless Valley (by those who started in My-En, and those influenced by them) aka GV
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You know what would be really interesting....

Adding a coin/item reward to the lower level BH's and including bosses from the respective Rebirth instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Adding a coin/item reward to the lower level BH's and including bosses from the respective Rebirth instances.

+1. Loved my gamma times.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

I'd have loved that!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Oh, that'd be a lovely idea! I sadly have never done a gamma, and when I found out about them I had out leveled them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]