Agent Of The Wind

Options
innerphoenix
innerphoenix Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
only 99 players when you have THOUANDS of players online ? FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
Post edited by innerphoenix on

Comments

• innerphoenix
    edited October 2013
    Options
    tried to do event on 70 archer and couldnt , but could on 101 sin and 80 seeker , so why pwi do you talk about alts when this event is only for HIGH lvls
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    some ppl did it even with mains and alts

so there is enough time cuz not all r in that event
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    tried to do event on 70 archer and couldnt

Event is 80+ why you couldn't do it on your archer
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Event is 80+ why you couldn't do it on your archer

I'm gonna guess cause his archer is 7X? b:thanks
  • innerphoenix
    edited October 2013
    Options
    stupid trolls , i looked at the page , the new page did not say lvl range , also when i got there on seeker i couldnt even get into the 19 cave due to max instances reached , just another pwi fail all im saying
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    stupid trolls , i looked at the page , the new page did not say lvl range , also when i got there on seeker i couldnt even get into the 19 cave due to max instances reached , just another pwi fail all im saying

Person that doesn't know how to read or check anything on there own http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29464 <--80+

b:bye
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    And thanks to this idiot wanting to do it on all his alts, I didn't even get to hand in my share.

Not really, I was in a FWS. But honestly, that's some screwed logic there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    And thanks to this idiot wanting to do it on all his alts, I didn't even get to hand in my share.

Not really, I was in a FWS. But honestly, that's some screwed logic there.

the event is called "quick as the wind" and not "slow as **** cause someone is busy with WS" ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    the event is called "quick as the wind" and not "slow as **** cause someone is busy with WS" ;)

You, sir, are quite blind to sarcasm. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Person that doesn't know how to read or check anything on there own http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29464 <--80+

That sucks just being for 80+, low lvls should be able to get money too f:horror foxy alone
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You, sir, are quite blind to sarcasm. b:chuckle

yeah i read it again and dont see any hint.
    and lol at the guy complaining about low lvl not getting coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    only 99 players when you have THOUANDS of players online ? FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

THOUSANDS of players online?? At same time?? Lol, you are funny. This did NEVER happen. Not even on the once most crowded server (lost city).
    At nation wars you could see the truth (and yes, MANY are there with alts, MANY log only for nation wars and at least 90% of people which are online at NW time, join NW).
    We can cleary see there we are just a few hundred, not even thousand. But most still just ignore this fact, because it's not what they want to hear.

Too many kids always want to be a part of something REALLY big (but they still want to be very special of course lol). If you want this, play the MMOs of the market leaders and not just a little one like this.

Btw, most veteran users of pwi know that events in pwi are not worth to join. On pvp servers you are better full R999/full +12/max. sharded anyway to participate any of those.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    THOUSANDS of players online?? At same time?? Lol, you are funny. This did NEVER happen. Not even on the once most crowded server (lost city).
    At nation wars you could see the truth (and yes, MANY are there with alts, MANY log only for nation wars and at least 90% of people which are online at NW time, join NW).
    We can cleary see there we are just a few hundred, not even thousand. But most still just ignore this fact, because it's not what they want to hear.

Too many kids always want to be a part of something REALLY big (but they still want to be very special of course lol). If you want this, play the MMOs of the market leaders and not just a little one like this.

Btw, most veteran users of pwi know that events in pwi are not worth to join. On pvp servers you are better full R999/full +12/max. sharded anyway to participate any of those.

Pretty sure some servers did get thousands online three years ago or so. My faction alone in DW would have 170-ish online in TW friday nights, and there were at least 3 other TW factions that had over 80.

Not to mention all the other smaller TW factions and non-TW factions that had a really decent number online. It would easily get to the thousands. Not anymore, though.

And I don't see how things change in a PVP server for an event that can be completely done in a safe zone and inside an instance where noone can KS you PLUS it's a lvl 19 FB with a boss that's easily soloable by anyone past lvl 50 with a half *** gear.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Good riddance OP. Every server has at most one thousand players active.

Also, this event is also a competition where only the first 99 people win. When have you seen a contest where everyone wins anyway? Please...

The only fail I see here is you.

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    That sucks just being for 80+, low lvls should be able to get money too f:horror foxy alone

Guess you haven't talked to Jolly Jones in a while.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Good riddance OP. Every server has at most one thousand players active.

Also, this event is also a competition where only the first 99 people win. When have you seen a contest where everyone wins anyway? Please...

The only fail I see here is you.

Guess you haven't talked to Jolly Jones in a while.
    My sentiments mirrors these..
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Most events/contests in the game (or even real life) are like that.

The event runs for 3 times a day if I'm not mistaken which gives plenty of chances to win too.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    **** event, instances can`t hold the amount of people going in, wasted 5 min. trying to teleport there, typical for them to **** smth. up, not impressed, the sooner it`s gone, the better. b:bye
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    if u get the first quest then kill boss and turn it in to get sealed wrath essence but dont make it in time to thunder npc to get pack item do u get a second chance to try and get pack the same day?

i know u dont get a second pack the same day if u got one but dunno if u dont get pack that day if u get a second chance at it
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Meh, 99 people to enter is too few for such a big server as sanc. Plus, that instance limit bug just breaks it. Fix that, and make the event once per day per account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I had no issue getting in and winning on HT. The instance is easily solo'ed extremely quickly by my level 80 seeker, which is at the bottom end of the people able to compete. So I think if you're smart you have a chance. You just got to be competitive and not strolling to the starting line when everyone else has already started the race. *shrug*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Meh, 99 people to enter is too few for such a big server as sanc. Plus, that instance limit bug just breaks it. Fix that, and make the event once per day per account.

i think you guys would be suprised if you saw the actual population stats for every server.
    i just logged on sanct and i still see lvl 3 lands unconquered! and a few cities.
    morai already filled all those 2 weeks ago and only has archo and 1k untouched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i think you guys would be suprised if you saw the actual population stats for every server.
    i just logged on sanct and i still see lvl 3 lands unconquered! and a few cities.
    morai already filled all those 2 weeks ago and only has archo and 1k untouched.

Or maybe that has to do with some factions seeking actual fights or there having been a giant ban round for alt facs at the last reset. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Hmm it's true. There were several factions, including mine, that attacked other factions instead of going after lands.

/offtopic
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I wonder if you can actually get the money rewards twice a day on the same character o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I wonder if you can actually get the money rewards twice a day on the same character o_o

You can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Good to know, thanks o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The second day on European server was a total mess. Sins of course was the fastest since they could just stealth through the instance. Hundreds of people unable to enter instance.

Just a huge mess of event.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    imdivine wrote: »
    The second day on European server was a total mess. Sins of course was the fastest since they could just stealth through the instance. Hundreds of people unable to enter instance.

Just a huge mess of event.

Sometimes better to play after such "events", when most of players are offline.

I had never ever anything worth more than 1 coin from such events (counting my expenses on them).
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    imdivine wrote: »

You know, the event is 80+. At that point any class can simply run through... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]