Bounty Hunter NPC's missing

Options
DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
I see no threats about this, but on Morai server, the Bounty Hunter NPC's are missing.
Oh and i know, i'm not the only one, my friends said it to.
Fix it Please, Thank youb:bye
Post edited by DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I see no threats about this, but on Morai server, the Bounty Hunter NPC's are missing.
    Oh and i know, i'm not the only one, my friends said it to.
    Fix it Please, Thank youb:bye

No threads because this is a common issue.

It happens because the Head Hunter went to talk with general summer to discuss about the next day BH. b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ja right, played this game from almost start, and since BH was there, i never saw, this NPC missing.b:laugh
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ja right, played this game from almost start, and since BH was there, i never saw, this NPC missing.b:laugh
    The Head Hunter has disappeared before resetting BH for like 3 years now. Either you weren't paying attention to those few minutes where he disappears then or you weren't doing BH.
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Why there Always such annoying people on this forum, did BH yesterday, and it was still there, don't have annything else to do, as off reacting on threats, with stupid answers?
    Move to another threat, and let people with brains, answer it.b:angryb:angry
    Please fix BountyHunter NPC's on Morai, Thank youb:bye
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Why there Always such annoying people on this forum, did BH yesterday, and it was still there, don't have annything else to do, as off reacting on threats, with stupid answers?
    Move to another threat, and let people with brains, answer it.b:angryb:angry
    Please fix BountyHunter NPC's on Morai, Thank youb:bye

Annoying people cause we tell you something you didn't know?

The BH npc do disappear a few minutes each day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited October 2013
    Options
    This BH NPC's are gone sins last night 12 O clock, thats when server resets on Morai, its now 15.40U in midday.
    So its a half day gone now.b:surrenderthats not minutes.
    9glu9t.jpg
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

who said they disappared for a few minutes? they went missing for almost 16 hours now.
    thats something YOU didnt know ;)

im entirely sure its connected to this UNANNOUNCED, SUDDEN, and TWO HOUR LASTING maintenance that we had for daylightsaving (which is 1 hour but whatever..)
    nation war happened at the correct time, tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Options

You should really take a look at times before posting some reply like that b:laugh Especially when there is the wintertime maintenance, at 3~2am when GM are sleepy. It's kinda obvious they messed up by lack of coffee.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You would have been better served posting wherever it is that EU staff checks (whether that's the old Momaganon & Lothranis forums, their facebook, or whatever...), US staff is just now getting into the office, and will have to themselves contact EU staff to take care of the problem... US staff has no direct control over the Morai server.

Long term, bug EU staff to set up better lines of communication, especially for English speakers. Or bug US staff to pressure EU staff to do so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You would have been better served posting wherever it is that EU staff checks (whether that's the old Momaganon & Lothranis forums, their facebook, or whatever...), US staff is just now getting into the office, and will have to themselves contact EU staff to take care of the problem... US staff has no direct control over the Morai server.

Long term, bug EU staff to set up better lines of communication, especially for English speakers. Or bug US staff to pressure EU staff to do so.
    Agreed, US Gm's will start work in a bit less than an hour.

Even then, they aren't going to be looking here for reported issues. They're going to be looking at the incoming tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    Tayalka - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Didn't read everything, so if someone already mentioned it, ignore me but the BH-guy takes a day off ALWAYS after daylight saving. Should be back tomorrow again
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
    but what happend to you?~
    b:laugh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    yeah, every half a year the same. BH guy gone for a day.
    Today BH real life...b:shocked
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

we rather wait 3 days for the US support to react than waiting forever for the non existant EU support :)

and yes, the us staff has direct control over the morai server, v4l proved that.
    anyway, we tried a lot to animate our own support to actually..support/communicate with us, but its impossible. you also see xXHotXx asking for our own forum section here and ofc he got ignored as always.
    scruncy wrote: »
    yeah, every half a year the same. BH guy gone for a day.
    Today BH real life...b:shocked

huge storm outside - challenge accepted :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Totally agree with RankNineb:laugh
  • star2011star
    star2011star Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    BH goes missing now with time change for well over 3 years now. It will be back tonight as always.