Best of each class in PvP

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You're trash on LC, why do you even post?

also Okeano is alive apparently

Lol.
    That's cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sword BM best BM.

I herd he's been dominating some Russian tank game and Star Citizen in the future. Can't wait to meet him.

i played that world tank game ****, tier 3 china tank too weakz q.q got bored after few roundsb:scorn
    Lol.
    That's cute.

Am i wrong? You post a vid from a person who is in the opposing faction as you, saying "reroll". I think you should become a factor on your own server before telling people to reroll thereb:bye
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I miss you Tdc Toxic
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    I miss you Tdc Toxic

lmfao
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is an unbaised response that does not favor one guild. The following people are based from my observation from pvping daily hours a day. I am ranking these people on their ability to beat people of the same class as them, 1v1s self buffed, 1v1s fully buffed, and group pvp (unfair group pvp such as 5v2 does not count).

Alphabetical order by class:

Archer: There are very few archers, that are strong, that will come out without a group of people and gank, however when I have seen 1v1s and such testaments of skill, I have to say it is tied between many r9 archers. Who purges first wins.

Barb: Wolfbrian, by far the hardest hitting barb I know, and wins most 1v1s vs other barbs and other classes

Blademaster: most of the very skilled bms from the old days have stopped playing, however the ones with the best records have to be EternalAgoney, thelegend, LordFable

Cleric: tie between Eoria, Fallen_Faith, wampirewoman, Yuyi

Mystic: Allanon, he has beaten every other mystic on the server including Chevalier every time

Psychic: Atomic_Nuke, Mr_Hoombak, Longknife

Sin: SyntherosX, you can be haters but he is the best for sins

Seeker: Csykotic, to see him lose is a rarity

Veno: NikiaMyth

Wizard: Boomz, hate me if you want but I will beat any other wiz in a real 1v1 any day
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You might want to consider the reason some of those people haven't lost is because they vastly outgear most people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Shawkat - Harshlands
    Shawkat - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    LMAO at Wolfbrian for best barb.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Mystic: Allanon, he has beaten every other mystic on the server including Chevalier every time

Sorry to contradict you, but _Allanon_ hasn't fought every mystics on HL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Wizard: Boomz, hate me if you want but I will beat any other wiz in a real 1v1 any day[/COLOR]

and you still got 1 shot by a veno, go home buddy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I miss you Tdc Toxic

Wow, look who it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sup Harshlands
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is an unbaised response that does not favor one guild. The following people are based from my observation from pvping daily hours a day. I am ranking these people on their ability to beat people of the same class as them, 1v1s self buffed, 1v1s fully buffed, and group pvp (unfair group pvp such as 5v2 does not count).

Archer: There are very few archers, that are strong, that will come out without a group of people and gank, however when I have seen 1v1s and such testaments of skill, I have to say it is tied between many r9 archers. Who purges first wins.

Barb: Wolfbrian, by far the hardest hitting barb I know, and wins most 1v1s vs other barbs and other classes

Blademaster: most of the very skilled bms from the old days have stopped playing, however the ones with the best records have to be EternalAgoney, thelegend, LordFable

Wizard: Boomz, hate me if you want but I will beat any other wiz in a real 1v1 any day

Uhm...not that I really care about being the "best mystic"...but when I 1v1'd Allanon with full G16 nirvana with no r9rr he lost to me 2-1 lol. Yea I guess he did beat me once but I wasn't r9rr at that time. Just saying :p

And as I recall SyntherosX lost to SoulFeast in a 1v1 lol.

I can agree that you are one of the "best mages" but you have to agree gnar is pretty good in a 1v1!
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Archer: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Barb: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Seeker: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Wiz: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Cleric: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Psy: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Mystic: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    BM: guy with r9rr +12 josd
    Sin: guy with r9rr +12 josd
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    These votes should be based on positioning, cc, debuffing, kiting, amping, coordination, timing, reaction speed, support and buffing. I only see a few ppl listed who can do these things very well.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2013

+1 b:chuckle
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And as I recall SyntherosX lost to SoulFeast in a 1v1 lol.

hey hey hey now. Last time I fought her "after matching her refines" She could not kill me. I killed her and it lead to the biggest call for backup and fastest I've ever seen Dark respond with. I killed her again while my faction killed her backup. And that was pretty recent. Ever since I refined my ornaments aps sins are just aps sins, I give it to her for being the strongest APS sin around (I mean she is basically +12 everything).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
    edited October 2013

Lol you know that **** isn't true b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013

Doesn't exist on any server I think. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited October 2013

The one thing i found comical about this is ive seen 3 1v1's between you and Mirajane and Mirajane won all 3, so i dont comprehend how you can sit there and say you can beat any and all wizards in a 1v1 :3.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hey hey hey now. Last time I fought her "after matching her refines" She could not kill me. I killed her and it lead to the biggest call for backup and fastest I've ever seen Dark respond with. I killed her again while my faction killed her backup. And that was pretty recent. Ever since I refined my ornaments aps sins are just aps sins, I give it to her for being the strongest APS sin around (I mean she is basically +12 everything).

Reverse kite da sh*t bro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited November 2013

Aren't you the mage who has mire on his genie???

edit: wait i found it http://i.imgur.com/xbvC5cT.jpg
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013

He replaced it... But he still 3 sparks to kill stuff...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
    edited November 2013
    Boomz said maybe a month ago in SP that no one in Dark could kill him, so Yuyi did a 1v1 with Boomz and Boomz force log off when he was about to lose (GZ), than he relogged they restarted and Yuyi won easy the 1v1, than Chevalier did 1v1 Boomz and again Chev did won.

Boomz just named people by gears, not by how they are skilled.

Btw, I did 2 shots Fetishes, so I'm the best Mystic on HL. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Mire is pretty useful in pve. If he doesn't have the affinity to use something like badge of courage but still have a free slot, it makes sense to just put it on there.

Most fights are determined by gear -> buff -> class/skill -> numbers -> luck anyway, imo.

Also @ Bella: Not hard to two-shot a junk sharded pay w/ mystic. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Boomz said maybe a month ago in SP that no one in Dark could kill him, so Yuyi did a 1v1 with Boomz and Boomz force log off when he was about to lose (GZ), than he relogged they restarted and Yuyi won easy the 1v1, than Chevalier did 1v1 Boomz and again Chev did won.

Boomz just named people by gears, not by how they are skilled.

Btw, I did 2 shots Fetishes, so I'm the best Mystic on HL. b:pleased

What is this I don't even.......
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    The one thing i found comical about this is ive seen 3 1v1's between you and Mirajane and Mirajane won all 3, so i dont comprehend how you can sit there and say you can beat any and all wizards in a 1v1 :3.

Don't think he's fought WizSoul without her blessing yet. She's such a troll b:shutup
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited November 2013

I think you should re-watch the video SoulFeast posted with the 1v1 you had with her. You died, then you ressed, and started hitting her again. THEN you got ganked. After you died. b:bye

Sometimes you gotta put it in clear context with these people -_-"
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So who's up for a 1vs1? :D

Fun to discuss but yea, I like PvP as more than theory.

PM me in game whenever server's up or WC, I don't care.

And yes, anybody.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Mire is pretty useful in pve. If he doesn't have the affinity to use something like badge of courage but still have a free slot, it makes sense to just put it on there.

Are you **** or just trolling? If he has a skill slot free then he should get fortify or remove paralysis, which would both be better than mire considering he has one 2 spark skill that is 50% physical damage. Mire scales off of strength points and he has only 40 points in strength (which should be fkn 5 btw...)

I think you're trolling though?
    edited November 2013
    I think you should re-watch the video SoulFeast posted with the 1v1 you had with her. You died, then you ressed, and started hitting her again. THEN you got ganked. After you died. b:bye

Sometimes you gotta put it in clear context with these people -_-"

you're talking about our 1 v 1 from over 6 months ago though because I did lose back then. Now instead of referencing older material which is irrelavent to the conversation why don't you just ask her. Its not that big of a deal to get destroyed a few times in a row by me of all people -,- ... I'm sure she won't lie. -_-

- It's litterally not that big of a deal -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]