Sins r9rr set aps should be nerfed .

Adorable__ - Raging Tide
Adorable__ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hello, I've been watching pk on RT server for sometime and i noticed some sins use r9rr set in demon spark to aps ppl ... its so dangerous [ 3 spark 2 aps demon sins using it without CoD ] vs any class except wiz (cause of arcane def ) in 4-6 hits can kill which is 2-3 secs the time to cast any useful skill for any class .

I think pwi should reveiw this and nerf r9rr daggers aps ability , cause even 2 aps can 1 shot unbuffed r9rr ppl around with any zerk crit ! and even buffed ppl if r9rr purify doesn't proc in time .OR u should give other classes other than wiz arcane def too . !!

We all know r9rr (full set) sins went to DPH ( dmg per hit ) style in pvp , and stopped using aps cause its broken and everyone can kill with aps from stealth without any skills.

PWI players ignored aps sins danger and stoped making threads cause TT99 aps ppl are 1 shots now and even the dmg compared to r9rr set is a lot less than TT99 with r9rr daggers only .
Post edited by Adorable__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The amount of contradiction in your post...
    I don't even...

You want full R9rr "aps" sins nerfed... but in the same way you acknowledge R9rr sins play DPH style but kill aps style from stealth...
    On top of that R9rr armour has no interval at all for a sin.

Just... what

Any class using sparked attacks is dangerous...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So much hate on assassins lately...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So much hate on assassins lately...

b:laugh Lately? When were sins not hated?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OR u should give other classes other than wiz arcane def too . !!

Where do I sign?! b:dirty
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Where do I sign?! b:dirty

where the sun don't shine
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    b:laugh Lately? When were sins not hated?

True b:surrender
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello, I've been watching pk on RT server for sometime and i noticed some sins use r9rr set in demon spark to aps ppl ... its so dangerous [ 3 spark 2 aps demon sins using it without CoD ] vs any class except wiz (cause of arcane def ) in 4-6 hits can kill which is 2-3 secs the time to cast any useful skill for any class .

I think pwi should reveiw this and nerf r9rr daggers aps ability , cause even 2 aps can 1 shot unbuffed r9rr ppl around with any zerk crit ! and even buffed ppl if r9rr purify doesn't proc in time .OR u should give other classes other than wiz arcane def too . !!

We all know r9rr (full set) sins went to DPH ( dmg per hit ) style in pvp , and stopped using aps cause its broken and everyone can kill with aps from stealth without any skills.

PWI players ignored aps sins danger and stoped making threads cause TT99 aps ppl are 1 shots now and even the dmg compared to r9rr set is a lot less than TT99 with r9rr daggers only .

This is a terribly written post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Waiting on thread of aps set sins with R9T3 dags with demon spark, its not 2aps but 4, OMG NERF!!"#!"!"!
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Tz tz, hiding behind an alt too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what is this I don't even
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1: anti aps pots
    2: AD
    3: IG or similar immunity pot
    4: move out of their range ( the amount of "squishy" classes that post r9 now think they should just be able to stand and tank melee's...)

there's a few ways im sure plenty ppl here could list more seriously this is not some brand new tactic dreamed up by sin's they have always had option go spike with a zerk weapon and CoD or buff crits spark and auto its not rly even that diff to back wen g15 was EG vs = gear it was manageable if u were at gear dis advantage ( bk then lotta ppl still only lunar/tt gold) it was going to hurt if u were caught
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I'm going to move this to the suggestion box.

... And as much as I want to try to be neutral about this, I have to admit reading that the first time made me wonder if I read it properly. The second time, all I could do was laugh. This suggestion, not to mention the way it was presented, is so absurd it really doesn't warrant a serious response.

Wanting to nerf the -interval of a set that doesn't provide any -interval? I mean really now?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I agree sins should be nerfed. My suggestions:

- Decrease the attack rate of daggers to 0.37 aps;

- Make tidal a passive skill that instead of giving a chance to evade negative statuses, increases the chance of them proc'ing. Also make it pre-requisite to learn any other skills past level 3. It also has a random chance of purging the Assassin without anything happening;

- Stealth now works in a different way: everyone can see you, but you can't see them. To target other people you must be at least 10 levels above theirs AND use a skill that costs 300 MP every 3 seconds;

- R9rr daggers get a new proc that has a chance of commiting suicide while hitting. Everytime the Zerc procs the sin will also die immediately. This proc ignores Deaden Nerves.

- Chill of the Deep is a passive skill that reduces att rate and does not increase att lvl. Needed to lvl anything else past 5. Must have lvl 11 CotD to learn any other lvl 11 skill. And lvl 11 CotD drops the att rate down to 0.01.

Hope you guys enjoy my awesome suggestions. b:pleased
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Is this a bearish alt?

I'm a mere 101 Cleric with only marginal gear and I don't have that kind of issue with sins in PvP. The Stunlock is what kills me, not the APS

I think the funniest part of it is where the OP says, "cause even 2 aps can 1 shot unbuffed r9rr ppl". If you're getting one-shot, APS isn't a factor at all.
    And if you're in PvP unbuffed, you're not very smart. Hell, there are 100+ barbs I can one-shot in PvP if they're unbuffed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013

- Stealth now works in a different way: everyone can see you, but you can't see them. To target other people you must be at least 10 levels above theirs AND use a skill that costs 300 MP every 3 seconds;

- R9rr daggers get a new proc that haz a chance of commiting suicide while hitting. Everytime the Zerc procs the sin will also die immediately. This proc ignores Deaden Nerves.

These two made me laugh xD
  • Surukuvio - Raging Tide
    Surukuvio - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Lol aps sins are the ones I laugh at, DPH style is far more dangerous.

I wonder what kind of r9rr OP has... b:laugh
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think the funniest part of it is where the OP says, "cause even 2 aps can 1 shot unbuffed r9rr ppl". If you're getting one-shot, APS isn't a factor at all.

To be fair it does, take a 1 shot from a player with an attack speed of 0.1 APS as an extreme example. Its going to take a hell of a lot longer for that 1 hit to land (Yeah sorry im being anal :P).

@OP Im guessing you were watching an assassin who was using gear swapping to APS gear every time they wanted to aps then going to full r9rr if they did not succeed to kill their target. Needless to say that this is a high risk/reward strategy, due to squishiness of int gear. I think HESOKA does this often on your server.

Anyway normally assassins that auto attack in r9rr are considered bad/noobs. The reason for this is they are cutting down on the damage potential that they would gain though CotD and skill spam. Generally the only way that people are going to die to an assassin who auto attacks in r9rr is: they are either much much worse geared wise or they have not been playing the game for too long and so dont have any mechanical knowledge.

- R9rr daggers get a new proc that has a chance of commiting suicide while hitting. Everytime the Zerc procs the sin will also die immediately. This proc ignores Deaden Nerves.

@FistToDeath your suggested nerf for a daggers proc rate is underpowered!
    If you really want to nerf it you need to change it so it increases the assassins hp by 8000% for 1 second. Watch when it their charm ticks are 1.2million HP and then a second later is just their normal hp again :P.

Also what happens if the new tidal gets hit by a skill with 100% chance of procing? b:shocked Does the world implode?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Adorable__ - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Is this a bearish alt?

I'm a mere 101 Cleric with only marginal gear and I don't have that kind of issue with sins in PvP. The Stunlock is what kills me, not the APS

And if you're in PvP unbuffed, you're not very smart. Hell, there are 100+ barbs I can one-shot in PvP if they're unbuffed.

Well sir , I'm sure 100% u are not +12 josd cleric lvl 105 ;)

go check this aps sin in full set r9rr -removed- on Youtube.com and check ALL r9rr +12 josd clerics on RT how dying ;)
    -removed- , -removed- 2 examples .

ill try get u links .
    To be fair it does, take a 1 shot from a player with an attack speed of 0.1 APS as an extreme example. Its going to take a hell of a lot longer for that 1 hit to land (Yeah sorry im being anal :P).

@OP Im guessing you were watching an assassin who was using gear swapping to APS gear every time they wanted to aps then going to full r9rr if they did not succeed to kill their target. Needless to say that this is a high risk/reward strategy, due to squishiness of int gear. I think -removed- does this often on your server.

Anyway normally assassins that auto attack in r9rr are considered bad/noobs. The reason for this is they are cutting down on the damage potential that they would gain though CotD and skill spam. Generally the only way that people are going to die to an assassin who auto attacks in r9rr is: they are either much much worse geared wise or they have not been playing the game for too long and so dont have any mechanical knowledge.

@FistToDeath your suggested nerf for a daggers proc rate is underpowered!
    If you really want to nerf it you need to change it so it increases the assassins hp by 8000% for 1 second. Watch when it their charm ticks are 1.2million HP and then a second later is just their normal hp again :P.

Also what happens if the new tidal gets hit by a skill with 100% chance of procing? b:shocked Does the world implode?

Also for u , Check RT server sin called -removed- on youtube . u will see "the noob " wht doing to most op ppl there .

here u go : 1st link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQD9_LTVkL8
    2nd : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DyRLp4nl0
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well sir , I'm sure 100% u are not +12 josd cleric lvl 105 ;)

go check this aps sin in full set r9rr -removed- on Youtube.com and check ALL r9rr +12 josd clerics on RT how dying ;)
    -removed- , -removed- 2 examples .

ill try get u links .

Also for u , Check RT server sin called -removed- on youtube . u will see "the noob " wht doing to most op ppl there .

here u go : 1st link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQD9_LTVkL8
    2nd : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DyRLp4nl0
    >Claims full R9rr aps gear
    >He switches to APS set during the fight

shiggydiggy can this thread not be put in the depths where it belongs?
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I didnt say gear switching was noobish. I said that people who Auto attack in r9rr gear are normally considered bad/noobs (Gear switching and Auto attacking in full r9rr are completely different things). I will have to check but last time I did, he did not auto attack in r9rr gear, but switched between his interval gear and his r9rr meaning that if they get a hit off on him when he is in aps gear poof he is gone. Even so if he is apsing with r9rr due to having demon spark, he is demon and so more vulnerable to clerics many CCs and does not have sage spark damage reduction for survival.

EDIT: The first with marv he using gear switching,
    The second... is that a well played cleric? hmm either way watch how many triple spark aps attempts are used and how often they fail hardly APS 1 hits. I Admit i didnt watch it all though completely but the one time i did see Arawin die was when he used skill spam at 14:02.

EDIT 2: Actually sat down and watched the second video properly now... The first fight the only one in which he was spark apsing with r9rr gear in he loses after repeatedly trying to kill Arawin with auto attacks and failing with the fight taking considerably longer than the following two. Which he plays using skill spam and wins both in less than a minute. A bit disappointed if that cleric really is full 12 jades :/

For the purposes of convincing us that full r9rr auto attacks are Broken posting this video has backfired.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think part of your observation is generated by this unconcious R9.3 worshipping people have. They overestimate the power of r9.3 in comparison to G16 and underestimate the refines and shards.

I say this because r9 aps already is "nerfed". except for an extremely select group who can take the time and money to roll double int r8 chests and r8 int boots, r9 dagger users are 4aps opposed to the G16 apsers who have 5 aps. If it werent for the high dmg bonus from the r9 ring, their damage output would be very similar. Now it is just a little bit higher.

I see this r9.3 worshipping continuously. People asking for r9 barbs to tank something. People buying R9 while that leaves them broke to refine it. etc.. etc... People asking for r9 sins for mobless FW, aparently unknowing that a G16 sin with equal refines is about as good.
    Espescially for APS sins it R9.3 isnt really all that super.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Adorable__ - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    I'm sry i tried to find the videos my self searching youtube

but im so sure of it , APS with r9rr full set without CoD he been using infront of all Rt server west gate .

if we can contact him , im sure u will get a ton of videos .
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mav is that you lol
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    >This thread
    >MFW this ended up in the Suggestion Box
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wha...what? Aps with full r9s3? Whaaaat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • geestring
    geestring Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    or how about we give all classes skills too counter sins and pots too see sins and pots to make every class stealth........oh wait they all ready did what more do you want to counter sins you people must be terrible players b:victory
  • noguerasss
    noguerasss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Exactly what Unholly said.

Now we can talk about +30 def lvl OP buff on seekers

And how hard a wiz hit

And Purify Spell

And how higher are bow's damage

And how psys are stupid with passive disables/reflects

And the way just a bramble buff can really handle a sin.

etc etc etc ...

Sins are lame nowadays due to all the nerfs applied only to them. Seriously PWI is not just about the class but about the gennie and apoth too... if you know how to use them the sin is ***** 1v1, not mention to group pvp where they always been lame, they have to get close to their target and they wear LA.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I agree, they should remove all the interval -0.05 and interval -0.1s on r9rr armors and dagger for sins. That way, it would be more balanced.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I agree, they should remove all the interval -0.05 and interval -0.1s on r9rr armors and dagger for sins. That way, it would be more balanced.

yea and add chaneling on all gears and remove zerk on daggers to get purify proc b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
This discussion has been closed.