infernal eidolon??

Options
FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Venomancer
Alright so having been a veno for as long as I have, I have only heard about 4 types of flying pets Bees, Foxwings, Fowls and Mantas. On a seemingly regular day I set out to the land of burning heart in an attempt to complete my guild based quest. One of the mobs happened to be this sucker, I'd never seen it before but I assumed it was a land mob. As I am flying through the air I get pelted with great balls of fire! Lo' and behold it's a freaking dragon-ball-bat-thing.
Long story short I tamed it >.> the stats seems..okay-ish to me for a lvl84 pet what do you guys think?...currently having trouble locating it on ecatomb...
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's one of the pets that can be turned into an all-class pet... fire fairy I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's one of the pets that can be turned into an all-class pet... fire fairy I believe.

well that's on emystery solved lol xD Now I know where people get 'em from! On a another note the darn thing has a .80 aps o.O It's attack isn't that high 1.5k +/- and the pdef is decent. Has anyone actualy used one beyond turning it into an all-class pet?
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I never used that pet because I've always thought it looked ugly.
    It was a very popular all-class pet but I didn't really see any venomancer on my server use them as battle pets.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's the highest level tameable flyer; other than that, nothing really spectacular about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I had it for some time, tamed it when my pig got left behind at lvl 60ish and I was in corona, so I needed a higher pet for the damn birds. Ok-ish, but it's not really great at tanking or DDing. Just good when you're in a pinch and you need a flying pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I haz my Frogbat at lv100. Sadly he sucks... I just use him for marriage quest and on occasion NW to halt mag classes' channeling. I'm going to swap him out with my Butterfree (That butterfly one) some time soon. >> When I'm not to busy...
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    honestly...just get a sawfly (until or if u ever get a nix) best flying pet non legendary of course.

I have tamed those and made them to all-class pet but really wasn't worth the hassel of taming them. i think i sold them for 300k or so at the time and takes 200k to make.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...