How to find Deity's Messenger - short video guide :)

LIghtingAP - Raging Tide
LIghtingAP - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
6ktx.jpg

Crimson Imperium update, new Morai quest called "Venus"
short guide: How to find Deity's Messenger
quest gives you 20 influence and Emperor's Letter, item needed to make lev 100 skills in Morai :)

tyvm for Malord - Heavens Tear, for sharing a map :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by LIghtingAP - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ikan_Asin - Archosaur
    Ikan_Asin - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1st thing how to get that quest?? ppls said u can take quest by talkin to elder of each order, but i talk to him everyday & that "Venus" quest isnt available... well that quest isnt there, it didnt exist b:cryb:surrender
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1st thing how to get that quest?? ppls said u can take quest by talkin to elder of each order, but i talk to him everyday & that "Venus" quest isnt available... well that quest isnt there, it didnt exist b:cryb:surrender

requires 5k prestige in that order, comes from the guy that gives divine emissary/missive quest
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Guide is great ty :)

However.... i did the quest fine first two days ... third day i pick up quest and find him ..BUT .. it won't work for me now!! I get message 'Service is unavailable' !!!

What gives????
  • game313
    game313 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Its because the deity messenger keeps moving.. if u get service unavailable it just means u are too far away from him.. talk to him a few more times and click faster and u'll be fine.
  • Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    why dont someone just post the map of the deity run
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry