Miss.Heavens Tear Pagent

Comments

• Shikiyu - Heavens Tear
    Shikiyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Voting sound really fishy due to big faction and aka *alts*. To have 85 vote sound really fishy to me, I can make like 20 account and still lose on the voting lol. I wouldn't waste my time making all those account anyways. She has the right to give the money to who ever she want. 100mil from her own pocket is not scamming.
  • RalDrizeyl - Heavens Tear
    RalDrizeyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Soooo who won? b:chuckle
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can;t resist to laugh when i read those previous posts b:laugh

so what i understand is that fashion/miss contest turn into a friendship contest b:laugh
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • salena469
    salena469 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thank you all for you concerns and feedback. I believe strongly that nothing is perfect but with your help we can all achieve perfection and with your support we can strive to make the event better. I am deeply saddened for the loss of one contestant. She was a very strong candidate in winning the entire event. I do believe strongly that I will not participate in slandering anyone's character or persona as I have nothing to gain, nothing to lose from event.

I can assure you if anyone from committee has asked anyone for monetary contributions from any of the delegates or factions that that person is indeed fraudulent and must be dealt with accordingly. I urge you shalt such occur, To take a screen shot and send a ticket to PWI for deeper investigation. This is a Non Gain Player Organized Event. Hence, I am a little weary of the term "Scammer" being mentioned on previous posts. NO MONEY IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION NOR REQUESTED BY ORGANIZERS.

I am now understanding that at no given time can I please everyone. However, when there are so many "speculations" and suggestions of being "biased" has arrive, one must seek the interest of one's participants in order to help everyone feel safe and secure that they are not being mislead or misguided in anyway.

Hence. I have decided to revisit, reflect and revamp the Pageant voting system as to best suit the candidates interests. Please Do check in a couple minutes for the enhancement of the event to make it fair for all delegates.

I am very very happy with all of your support and feedback and applaud the sincere grattitude of you all for appreciating the efforts of the Organizers at Miss Heavens Tear.
    If at anytime you have any additional Suggestions, Objections, contributions or alterations, please do give us. We understand that being a new event, there will be a lot of flaws and set backs, but only together we can make this event a success.

Thank you once again for your deepest and sincerest understanding.
    I do hope I can help your day be brighter and happier for you.

Once again, I hold no grudge or malice to anyone even if they are the harshest critic at times, I know i can try my best to rectify anything once, you give me a chance to do so.

Huggz and Good Luck to all the wonderful Contestants and supporters.
  • Jabella - Heavens Tear
    Jabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    babytrom wrote: »
    Geez it was all my fault!! I was just jealous. I have to look in mirror everyday and see this fugly mug b:surrender. What got to me was when someone said about punctuation..THAT wasn't me criticizing first. It seemed to have another name in front of it. Second....we were told voting was open, then told if we had voted before this second time they set it up the first ones weren't counted. Then if there were duplicates they weren't counted. After I said something in wc I had a blue wall as y'all call it. People telling me they agree and some said they were going to ticket, I don't kiss ***, and I don't send tickets on someone. If I ticket its cause of something wrong with game. I've had people try to get me to screenshot...I totally refuse! But that is another subject. Ms. Synesis had way more than 8, I know 2 of them were 2 of my own toons, and 6 other friends did it for me...and Ms. Synesis did some of her toons herself *as I am sure a lot of others did. So there was more than 8.
    But anyways how the heck are y'all? One thing I've noticed on this game is people always tryin to hurt someones feelings. So use me as your punching bag ;p. I can take it!
    CaliSkye.....b:chuckleb:kiss

I dont believe in bashing either.. But she could have dealed with it differently. Maybe asking screenshoots from the people who voted or something. Like, just because some people said they voted doesnt mean they did. I have run into SheShank multiple times and this attitude surprises me. I mean, she was on the top 10. =/
  • leo47
    leo47 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for this oportunity to participate, I m on the guild DarkCross, I dont have so much knowledge on fashion shows but I like it. My toon is a veno 102 , xBELLADONAx, and I try to dress her the better possible, thanks!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Judging from a certain persons reactions to being out voted (not to mention the WC accusations that they flagrantly spammed out on just about everyone else including the contest organizer himself) on the HT-server chatlines afterwards >> When they were left in the dust by ~Popularity Votes~ for 1 of the most helpful players & factions around on HT-server = Aka. Nyx & Conquerer<<)

How on earth did that someone make it past the ~Congeniality part~ of the contest > to the final ~ Top 10-contestant's segment~ in the first place??? She must've been really that good at hiding her true ~traits & colors~ during the congeniality phase of it, to have made it to the final stage like that, because she sure doesn't seem to be the definition of congenial...

Definition of CONGENIAL :

1: having the same nature, disposition, or tastes : kindred <congenial companions>

2a : existing or associated together harmoniously, b : pleasant; especially : agreeably suited to one's nature, tastes, or outlook <a congenial atmosphere>

c : sociable, genial <a congenial host>
  • Cxxix - Heavens Tear
    Cxxix - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    Judging from a certain persons reactions to being out voted (not to mention the WC accusations that they flagrantly spammed out on just about everyone else including the contest organizer himself) on the HT-server chatlines afterwards >> When they were left in the dust by ~Popularity Votes~ for 1 of the most helpful players & factions around on HT-server = Aka. Nyx & Conquerer<<)

How on earth did that someone make it past the ~Congeniality part~ of the contest > to the final ~ Top 10-contestant's segment~ in the first place??? She must've been really that good at hiding her true ~traits & colors~ during the congeniality phase of it, to have made it to the final stage like that, because she sure doesn't seem to be the definition of congenial...

Definition of CONGENIAL :

1: having the same nature, disposition, or tastes : kindred <congenial companions>

2a : existing or associated together harmoniously, b : pleasant; especially : agreeably suited to one's nature, tastes, or outlook <a congenial atmosphere>

c : sociable, genial <a congenial host>

Congratulations! You Win 1 Internets!!!
    You sir are awarded 1 internets for having the ability to google the definition of a word, For that i salute you.

Now thats about the Pro's of things The Con's here areas follows:

In this praticular type of event, someone must win and some must lose, common sense at its finest.
    You have managed to remove all doubt from peoples minds of being a sore loser, or at least supporting a sore loser. *Congrats!*
    Please refrain from bashing more contestants. b:bye
    Sincerely,
    Player from HT
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    Complete list of registered factions in random order:

BrainFawk - MindFawk
    ~Shori~ - EveSforza
    HELLZONE - Addenessa
    GodSlayr - Valkyrieya
    Dominus - \AzureBlue/
    Harelquin - EmberAshes
    Magebane - Aquashutter
    Conquerer - Nyx_Rose
    PWAcad2 - SierSpring
    Adiuvo - Arilana
    Vongola - Lextasie
    TheCovent - Aurealiss
    WindRyder - SpiritAngelo
    Drakon - Regret
    GoldDigrz - kumoNeko
    NakaiRage - A_GoodSeeker
    NVS - WhipperSnapp
    Nocturne - Leranii
    Skyline - \/ixxxyn
    PERSONA\ - Marikha
    DemonOnes - Dlasta
    Infinity - Nightztears
    Voltage - Laellaa
    Nautica - Jabella
    Indignant - elybeth
    BigHearts - KhoiHukJao
    FinalWar - Robbs_Wife
    oLuminous - Jazzililah
    xIn_SANEx - MissDi_
    PWAcademy - Shamori
    Karma - Nenastra
    Banished - Baby_Myth
    Pinoy - SunshineFoxy
    DarkCross - xBELLADONAx
    DrkRiders - Khamie
    Rosura - Epit a phs
    NightClaw - Humpalicious

If your faction registered but do not appear on the list or if there are any discrepancies with names Please contact orchaid, HawtLy or Anbu_Wolf as soon as possible. Thank you for your support of these wonderful representatives. Good luck to all of these wonderful factions and players.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks orchaid for hosting such events b:victory.

It really make some confusion in my fac since some people think you're a GM or something b:laugh.

O, btw this is Milfeena (BM) / Silpheena (Seeker). b:pleased

Now I need to see how my fac candidate win this thing.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    Nominations to being a judge and their affiliations are:

HawtLy - Undefeated (Head Judge)
    justizzle - conquerer Leader
    Nagachampa - PwnStar Leader
    BronzeSnitch - HELLZONE Director
    willwaller -DrkRiders Leader
    Krittx -Skyline Director
    ZCity - Pinoy Director
    _MaiFah_ -Indignant Leader
    Cxxix - Nautica Director
    _Ashni_ - FinalWar Leader
    PoutyLips - Infinity Leader
    Scar_King - PWAcad2 Leader
    BigHearts - Noobylicious
    JamberBritts - DarkCross Director
    NahimanaKimi - Harelquin Leader
    Annalyse - Nocturne Leader
    Monoftalmus - Drakon Leader
    Canecus - Vongola Director
    budtheterrib - NightClaw Director

Any objections as to why any of the judges seems to be unfit to do so fairly and honestly.
    Please contact orchaid or HawtLy ASAP.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations! You Win 1 Internets!!!
    You sir are awarded 1 internets for having the ability to google the definition of a word, For that i salute you.

Now thats about the Pro's of things The Con's here areas follows:

In this praticular type of event, someone must win and some must lose, common sense at its finest.
    You have managed to remove all doubt from peoples minds of being a sore loser, or at least supporting a sore loser. *Congrats!*
    Please refrain from bashing more contestants. b:bye
    Sincerely,
    Player from HT

If you're so sure that I'm bashing someone (whos name I happily left out of my message from before, (all by posting a term of definition for a word and what it really stands for) to show people who watched the hereto nameless contestant & her backers who started their rabid accusations in WC on not only the events maker but then on another sincerely & extremely friendly contestant in 'Miss Conquerer' and her faction afterwards) then I guess I'm guilty as charged b:victory

((You see I believe in politely pointing out that someone made it through the cracks with that definition, rather then let a bunch of Defaming Butt hurt BS artists get away with trying to reinvent an imaginary reality where somehow they lost do to a world ending conspiracy where they mouthed off at a bunch of people who didn't deserve having their fac sniped upon and talked **** about, by those who lost the vote against them in the first place...))

PS: how am I a supporter of a loser by backing Conquerers contestant?? The only losers were the butthurt ones who ruined it for everyone else who was unlike them competing in good faith...

And btw. if the contest had been only 7-judges only choosing the winner all the way through and they had still lost, its all likely that the losers would've still simply of whined and claimed discrimination & conspiracy on them aswell, as they had already proved by trying to accuse everyone else in the first place

And btw. all the other competing factions & their contestants didn't lose it and start making baseless accusations aswell...b:kiss
  • aurealiss13
    aurealiss13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • Mindfawk - Heavens Tear
    Mindfawk - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello beautys! b:kiss
    Best of luck to all of the delegates! b:cute

Miss BrainFawk ~ MindFawk

http://i42.tinypic.com/2625tt2.jpg

b:bye
  • jenega
    jenega Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Had to make sure my name was on straight.

yiau.png

GL to all the ladies(and the gentlemen who wish they were). b:chuckle

ewwwwww 80% of those looks same only hair/fash are different.. i guess , most lame miss pwi! isnt ppl should just inter theyr main char. pics? wtf is this -_-' moronism nothing else.... 1 person from 1 guild? LOL? really... what about other ppl? in same guild must be other ppl who also wanna join...... only leaders or directors wives are registrired lmfao.. gl to twatish circus anyway. b:laugh still good to lough how 1 person won it.. and other 10 girl is axectly same looking as her b:laugh

What the funk are you rambling about? 80% of who look the same? The two girls that posted photos before your post? And before you go off on talking about what is moronic, I suggest you reread your post and then look in the mirror. I'm just saying.. People had the chance to self register once all the factions that wanted to, have. I'm not married to my faction leader and I'm the director. Therefore, your theory of "only leaders or directors wives are registered(you need spell check by the way) is invalid. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
    PinkRaine
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Khamie - Heavens Tear
    Khamie - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

http://i.imgur.com/Hpl1EDd.jpg
  • Nightztears - Heavens Tear
    Nightztears - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://s588.photobucket.com/user/Nightztears/media/2010-10-0420-16-10.jpg.html?sort=3&o=34

I apologize as some people were not able to see the last link I posted ... good luck to all =)
  • WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear
    WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good luck to everyone. I hope we will all have a good time. b:kiss

Cheers!

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l638/tequilarose1/MissHeavensTearpic1.png

WhipperSnapp
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

http://i.imgur.com/Hpl1EDd.jpg

The water looks better than your character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Lextasie - Heavens Tear
    Lextasie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/pinklilie/2013-10-2422-14-59_zps0196310a.png

Good Luck everyone! b:victory So many beautiful screenshots b:cute