Nerf Sage Tidal

124»

Comments

• MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Gawd so many threads about nerfing sage tidal...
    I see what you guys want, nerf sage to 50% then demons to 33% then who knows, of course not, well i agree on a little bump 66% is a weird number, 70%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    All these cry babies about nerfing sage tidal,

-snip- and i've done 1v1 sage sins there endgame vs endgame as a barb and a wizard and they are a total joke as long as you have vacuity powered and spam imune to stun skills with a genie : Belief , and fortify , will surge , badge of courage , you can just Out DD the Assassin,

From what i see all of you are just a bunch of Fail PvP'ers QQing about the skill of another class, -snip-, usually i either out DD and get a zerk-crit kill or a crit sometimes they are about ot die but i get slept or stuned all you have to do is hit belief and KABOOM.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    All these cry babies about nerfing sage tidal,

-snip- and i've done 1v1 sage sins there endgame vs endgame as a barb and a wizard and they are a total joke as long as you have vacuity powered and spam imune to stun skills with a genie : Belief , and fortify , will surge , badge of courage , you can just Out DD the Assassin,

From what i see all of you are just a bunch of Fail PvP'ers QQing about the skill of another class, -snip-, usually i either out DD and get a zerk-crit kill or a crit sometimes they are about ot die but i get slept or stuned all you have to do is hit belief and KABOOM.

b:laughb :laugh +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    U might as well QQ about bm's marrows, purge, seekers def buff and what not... Just deal with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    People still replying to this thread?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007