Miss.Heavens Tear Pagent

salena469
salena469 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Etherblade (West)
Greetings,

The Miss Heavens Tear is a non profit player organized event geared towards having factions showcase themselves while competing to win 100m in game coins.

Registration opens on the Oct/20/2013.

Only faction Leader or Director can register 1 member of their faction to represent their faction. The delegate would then be known as Miss. Faction...

e.g. Miss Indignant, Miss FinalWar, Miss HELLZONE , etc

The delegates would then be judged in 5 categories.

1. Costume
2. Swimwear
3. Casual Wear
4. Evening Gown
5. Question & Answer

ALL delegates would be judged on Costume.
The top 10 would then be picked to compete in the other 3 categories.
Then the top 5 would then be chosen for Q&A.

The pageant is FREE for all factions to enter, but only the first 50 factions registered would be given a spot to compete.
The registered factions would be posted up on the 2,November,2013.
Deadline for registrations by Faction Leaders/Directors are on 24th, October, 2013.
On the 24th of October NON faction members as well as Faction members whose Leaders/Directors did not register, can register themselves. However once the 50 contestants are registered, registrations would be closed.

7 judges would be chosen out of the registered faction leaders, via CONTESTANTS NOMINATIONS system. And would also be posted up on forum.

The prizes would be collected ONLY by the faction leader. As the delegates isn't a representation of oneself but rather a representation of the entire faction.

The rules are simple. Be respectful, and follow directions, failure to follow directions would result in disqualification and entire faction would lose their entry. Further information or questions, feel free to leave a comment. This is not profitable for me or any of the organizers, suggestions are welcome....

Have a blessed and wonderful day...
Looking forward to all your awesome delegates in their full glory.

N.B. For registration Please contact orchaid on Heavens Tear only, thank you, for your support and kindness.

Preliminary prizes for: $1m each
Miss Congeniality
Miss Photogenic
Miss Unique
Miss Most Creative
Miss Best Costume
Miss Best Swimwear
Miss Best Casual wear
Miss Best Evening Gown
Miss Elegant
Miss Smarty Pants

Miss Congeniality, is the only category that is decided by the delegates and would get to be added to final pick making it top 11 in addition to $1M.

All prizes for sponsored by the Miss Heavens Tear Pageant Organizers

Please bear with us, we are trying to make it fun and enjoyable for all.
Recpect yourself and others and this world could be Perfect for all of us.

Thank you for your support and kindness, Suggestions welcomed...
Post edited by salena469 on

Comments

• HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well First of all , this a good initiative from someone who want to do something different compare to ingame event.

The Miss. Heavens Tear is a non profit player organized event geared towards having factions showcase themselves while competing to win 100m in game coins.

what i understand above that there will be only 1 winner for the 100m ?

i would suggest to split the 100m between Ranking 1st , 2nd , 3rd

And also would there any prize for those who participate in the contest or they wasted there time to show up at the contest? b:surrender

On my finally note , GOOD LUCK Everyone b:victory
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    Very nice points, we will take into consideration. Yes there would be other prizes. We will have several meetings which are geared towards all of these. We are trying to make it very similar to a real Life pageant.
    Ty so much, your feedback is very very appreciated.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    oh oh! i wanna judge! that would be worth logging in for b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    b:victory Can I donate 15 m coins to be split among each non winning participants, so that at least they feel that their time is not wasted? If yes I'll mail/trade you the coins in-game.b:victory
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    BTW when is the day/time of the pageant itself and also where will it be held? Can all of HT come and watch? b:laugh
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is awesome. Someone in DW should copy this and replicate in our server. :)
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I want to be Ms. HeavensTear!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    Thank you for your support "Anneliesse", in order to become a judge, you must register a delegate, and then once all registrations are met. Each faction leader gets to vote for three other faction leaders to be a Judge. The top 7 Leaders with the most votes, would be judges as to ensure there are no biased judging.

No alt factions are allowed to vote.

No Alliance are allowed to vote.

Everything would be posted up to show complete transparency.

Thank you so much for support, once again. All suggestions are welcomed.
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    Dearest Miss Heavens Tear Supporters,
    I will like to kindly thank all delegates for participating in the preliminary event, with several challenges and set backs, we pulled through and the top ten contestants were selected. I will like to sincerely congratulate the top 10 winners for making it through and will like to wish them all the best of luck in the coming future.

The top 10 in Random order:

Miss Vongola Lextasie
    Miss Dominus \BlueAzure/
    Miss DrkRiders Khamie
    Miss DarkCross xBELLADONAx
    Miss Nocturne Leranii
    Miss NVS WhipperSnapp
    Miss Harelquin EmberAshes
    Miss Nautica Jabella
    Miss Indignant elybeth

Miss Congeniality:
    Miss BrainFawk MindFawk

Thank you for your warmest support, it means a lot to us. Giving the gift of sincerity and goodwill is the best gift of all. I hope that the challenges we continue face, can be sorted with reason and honesty, thank you all once again for everything.

Miss Congeniality: Miss BrainFawk....MindFawk voted by:

Miss Dominus \AzureBlue/
    Miss xIn_SANEx MissDI_
    Miss Conquerer Nyx_Rose
    Miss Karma nenastra

Votes were done prior to start of preliminaries.
    Votes were done by mailbox and screenshot.
    Votes cast after the start of the first preliminary was not counted.

Runners up to Miss Congeniality are:

2nd- Miss Dominus \AzureBlue/
    3rd- Miss Nautica Jabella

Best of luck to everyone

Thank you once again for your sincere kindness and support.
  • Syongix - Heavens Tear
    Syongix - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    BTW when is the day/time of the pageant itself and also where will it be held? Can all of HT come and watch? b:laugh

Yes, it will be awesome to watch the day of the pageant. May I suggest the venue will be at Pierced Heart Lake, coz that's where the very first GM event was held "Kill the GM event".

Heehee, hope the GMs come and be a spectator toob:thanks
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Looks like I have to go clothes shopping
    >.<
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just to correct the first post, the first contact is orchaid with a small "o" I think. I tried whispering several times and all were offline so I tried to send a mail and it said Orchaid did not exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    REGISTERED FACTIONS:

Miss. BrainFawk, Miss. ~Shori~, Miss. HELLZONE, Miss. GodSlayr, Miss. Dominus, Miss.Harelquin, Miss.Magebane, Miss. Conquerer, Miss. PWAcad2,
    Miss. Adiuvo, Miss. Vongola,Miss., Miss.TheCovent, Miss. PimpNhoes,
    Miss. WindRyder, Miss. Drakon,Miss. GoldDigrz,Miss. NakaiRage, Miss. NightClaw, Miss. NVS,
    Miss.Nocturne,Miss. Skyline,Miss. PERSONA\,Miss. DemonOnes,Miss. Infinity,Miss. Voltage,
    Miss.Nautica, Miss. Indignant, Miss. BigHearts, Miss.FinalWar,Miss.oLuminous, Miss.xIn_SANEx,
    Miss.PWAcademy,Miss.Undefeatd,

If you do not see your faction, please contact: orchaid, HawtLy or Anbu_Wolf to register ASAP

dont get left behind, showcase your beauty and fashions and win 100M 1st prize.

We are all beautiful inside and out, if we allow ourselves to be.

Thank you for supporting your delegates
    Thank you for supporting your faction

Good Luck to everyone...
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    First person to answer correctly in World Chat on Heavens Tear Server wins 2M

Riddle:

One morning a man is leaving on business trip and finds he left some paperwork at his office. He runs into his office to get it and the night watchman stops him and says 'Sir don't get on the plane. I had a dream last night that the plane would crash and everyone would die!' The man takes his word and cancels his trip. Sure enough the plane crashes and everyone dies. The next morning the man gives the watchman a $1000 reward for saving his life and then fires him. Why did he fire the watchman that saved his life?
  • Shikiyu - Heavens Tear
    Shikiyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Cute and deadly
  • XEmpX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpX - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    salena469 wrote: »

Riddle:

One morning a man is leaving on business trip and finds he left some paperwork at his office. He runs into his office to get it and the night watchman stops him and says 'Sir don't get on the plane. I had a dream last night that the plane would crash and everyone would die!' The man takes his word and cancels his trip. Sure enough the plane crashes and everyone dies. The next morning the man gives the watchman a $1000 reward for saving his life and then fires him. Why did he fire the watchman that saved his life?

Cant log into game now as at work, the guy was sleeping on the job b:victory
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Riddle:

Was this answered?
    :P
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • evergreen345
    evergreen345 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Strong lack of evergreen/ in this contest
  • salena469
    edited October 2013
    Riddle#2

First one to World Chat Correct Answer On Heavens Tear Server wins 1M

If you throw me from the window,
    I will leave a grieving wife.
    Bring me back, but in the door, and
    You'll see someone giving life!

What am I?
  • demoniceve
    demoniceve Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Riddle#2

First one to World Chat Correct Answer On Heavens Tear Server wins 1M

If you throw me from the window,
    I will leave a grieving wife.
    Bring me back, but in the door, and
    You'll see someone giving life!

What am I?

The letter "n"
  • SheShank - Heavens Tear
    SheShank - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013

This whole thing has not been fair from the start it is obviosly set up for someone's friend to win this so don't include me in no damn set up contest that is not legit im an honest person and don't appreciate being involved in something that is not fair in any way or form......for one there is not 82 active people in any one faction to get that many votes in a week much less in one nite i know im the Director in my faction.....much less 78 votes come on get real this is a joke and im so upset that your lying saying you have 6 people counting the votes.......on a 67 inch TV like that is supposed to convince me its fair i know for a fact i got more then 8 votes yet you said i only got 4 please who are you trying to full enjoy your little unknow faction winner fake votes scam im so OUT..............\\highlife// MissSynesis orchaid your a scammer not happy at all b:angry
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Omg where is the punctuation DX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • babytrom
    babytrom Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In the computers its computer lingo or haven't you learned it yet? Lol don't criticize unless you are perfect. If you are perfect send a pic to all on PWI. You can be our goddess...obtw!!! Go take a peek in the mirror. b:shutup
  • Elflynn - Heavens Tear
    Elflynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    orchaid, I sooo appreciate you making an effort to liven up Perfect World. If nothing else, it certainly has people talking / arguing in world chat. I am sorry that people are attacking you for your efforts. I wish I had the time and energy to organize an event. If more of us would get involved, Heavens Tear might be a more active place to play. Thanks for what you are doing. Keep up the good work.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    babytrom wrote: »
    In the computers its computer lingo or haven't you learned it yet? Lol don't criticize unless you are perfect. If you are perfect send a pic to all on PWI. You can be our goddess...obtw!!! Go take a peek in the mirror. b:shutup

Don't criticize unless you're perfect? And who exactly is perfect? By your advice no one should be criticizing at all. Hmm, what does that make your post?

Also how does my comment about someone's post not having any coherency-aiding punctuation lead you to demand I post a picture? How does my desire to comprehend a post imply that I am perfect in any way, or even suggest that I think I am perfect?

Do you have self-confidence issues? You act like you have them. I'm sorry life isn't working out for you hun. Maybe in the future you'll have enough confidence to post with your in-game username.

Anyway if you're interested in my picture, it's posted in my guild forums somewhere. Better yet, it's posted on HT forums somewhere too. Have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Jabella - Heavens Tear
    Jabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2013

This whole thing has not been fair from the start it is obviosly set up for someone's friend to win this so don't include me in no damn set up contest that is not legit im an honest person and don't appreciate being involved in something that is not fair in any way or form......for one there is not 82 active people in any one faction to get that many votes in a week much less in one nite i know im the Director in my faction.....much less 78 votes come on get real this is a joke and im so upset that your lying saying you have 6 people counting the votes.......on a 67 inch TV like that is supposed to convince me its fair i know for a fact i got more then 8 votes yet you said i only got 4 please who are you trying to full enjoy your little unknow faction winner fake votes scam im so OUT..............\\highlife// MissSynesis orchaid your a scammer not happy at all b:angry
    I dont understand why you're going after him calling him a scammer. He's trying to make an event fun! Where having the best gears dont meant anything! God, he's just bringing some fun in the server. He hasn't taken your money at all. On top fo that you tried to submit a ticket for something he's arranging as a player. He's not taking anyones money. If he wanted to give 100m to a friend why not just give it? Do you think he will need an excuse (Pageant) to do so?

You're acting like a sorry loser and that sucks, because you were actually in the top 10. The way you handled your unhappiness with this event was childish.

~Jabella AKA Miss Nautica.
  • Cxxix - Heavens Tear
    Cxxix - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Okay for those of you that haven't figured this out... AKA person im quoting, a couple of things you should have taken note on before your rage quit. (on a side note thank you for the laugh)

1. Please show where you can only receive votes from your faction. (Some people actually manage to make friends)b:pleased
    2. You seem to not have figured out that the very helpful "Popular" if you must are going to get alot of votes because they have ALOT of friends. (again on a side note: You, I have never even heard of before today so your daily 8 votes seems legit)b:shocked
    3. You probably should have looked at the fact that it comes down to the top 10 factions for the contest part of the event. Which! you were still part of. (Don't you feel stupid) b:shutup
    4. For those that actually put it out there stating that they are going to do this for their faction base. would be cause enough to get quite a few votes. (I'm guessing you're too prideful to do that? If not then you're too greedy) take your pick, Helpful hint: Pick option one! b:embarrass
    I could go on and on about your Rage Quit, but hopefully common sense returns to that part of the brain that quit and you can comprehend what i'm saying here.
    sincerely
    Concerned Player from HT
    PS. best of luck to you

And to anyone else, Bashing the event. It was put together in an attempt to make PWI more enjoyable. "picking up the slack where PWI left off." Imagine what this event would be like hosted by PWI. Yeah now that'll make you rethink things
    Seriously those trying to make it better, who have done everything you can to make PWI more entertaining. Thank you! Don't mind the trolls. Someones always going to hate on what you're doing even if it was 100% equally beneficial for everyone. So just disregard them and keep up the good work.
    Prove me wrong anyone? Just host an event dishing out your own coin and see how it is. Goodluck!
  • Justizzle - Heavens Tear
    Justizzle - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    wow really sore losers in synises go figure lol. Nyx_Rose is constently in world chat just saying an the faction Conquerer is more known for helping others then synesis so if you want to try an troll please go some where else with it thank you
  • Jabella - Heavens Tear
    Jabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2013

wow really sore losers in synises go figure lol. Nyx_Rose is constently in world chat just saying an the faction Conquerer is more known for helping others then synesis so if you want to try an troll please go some where else with it thank you

I didnt even know Synesis was like that and i have alot of friends in Conquerer.. They are really helpful. =)
  • babytrom
    babytrom Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Geez it was all my fault!! I was just jealous. I have to look in mirror everyday and see this fugly mug b:surrender. What got to me was when someone said about punctuation..THAT wasn't me criticizing first. It seemed to have another name in front of it. Second....we were told voting was open, then told if we had voted before this second time they set it up the first ones weren't counted. Then if there were duplicates they weren't counted. After I said something in wc I had a blue wall as y'all call it. People telling me they agree and some said they were going to ticket, I don't kiss ***, and I don't send tickets on someone. If I ticket its cause of something wrong with game. I've had people try to get me to screenshot...I totally refuse! But that is another subject. Ms. Synesis had way more than 8, I know 2 of them were 2 of my own toons, and 6 other friends did it for me...and Ms. Synesis did some of her toons herself *as I am sure a lot of others did. So there was more than 8.
    But anyways how the heck are y'all? One thing I've noticed on this game is people always tryin to hurt someones feelings. So use me as your punching bag ;p. I can take it!
    CaliSkye.....b:chuckleb:kiss