Love and hate are no longer, cut off six years perfect!

Options
X_Rays - Sanctuary
X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Off-Topic Discussion
http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2059587&extra=page%3D2

Back in highschool, the students introduced me to give it a legend change to play the perfect world, and now college graduates, I have to work , think about the fast six years. Although high school friends went their separate ways , but I have been a man walking down the road. I find my reason of being - miss that a first impression and persist in pursuing that unfinished dream.

High school , there are six people in our class play together perfectly , every weekend we scrambling to try to steal the machine running Internet cafes. At that time I play in the server Revere, playing a year to more than level 80 small BM.

After entering university , high school playmates early are not. I left after they combined servers Revere and Denon to Empress , I want to start again . I have my own computer, there are a lot of time , so I went to listen to the occasional addition to courses , the other time in perfection.

I always thought I could stick to a perfect end , nothing can stop me from leaving perfect , I did not expect until last night , a big irony for me to perfect disappointed ......

I'm just getting in server Siyu settled area on the first day , and in a 29FB , recognized a Cleric, we added a friend was able to talk . Twists and turns , the game is to become our friends , every game I will be online or on MSN. After a month , I determined to propose to her , I did not expect that I was rejected on the grounds that she did not want to put too much emotion into the game . This is indeed a good reason , I respect her , think at least we now can play together as friends . Until one day I was in 89 magic FB, I suddenly discovered a shocking fact , she married ...... suddenly a burst of muffled chest , my world seems to be suspended , after a long time before I woke up to God . I chose to leave, but the week after I left , she and my friends are coming MSN found me, they urged me to go back, she said she was divorced , not that I can not go back . Well, I was a boneless loach , I'm back. Go back another week , I firmly chose to leave , because I think I'm here for her is a bondage . Throughout, she and I did not get married.

I went to the night was removed speaking area , it may be out of a district on the emotional compensation , I met a girl playing Seeker, we play in an ancient glacier after getting married. The few days we had a very good marriage . But did not last long , my people stingy, I can not stand her double open MSN on one side and another man hot chat while and I occasionally come a ridiculous words. Finally, I again chose to leave.

College graduates , and this time there has been a perfect new server, I think I work, come back at night will certainly boring, so I once again into a new server called the Divine . I told myself , will not take the initiative to contact with the opposite sex , not married. Admittedly , this state has been asking me quietly to 101 . Until there is a reincarnation FB ......

Me and a Cleric a team , in fact, we did not know . She lost a tiger speaker on the ground that I take, I take up shocking to see effective time of 6 days, 23 hours . I did not ask why you want to send me, for she did not have any strange ideas despite her name on his head , I can only say: thank you. Reincarnation end we became friends . A few days later she suddenly said to me not to marry her own statement , the number is just bought , is a friend to help her end , but he did not like his ( her now husband ) , and like I said , wanted to sleep with me spiritually...... I did not agree , because I did not say . A few days after the days I want to express her many times she and I get married, I refused any course . Finally, she said to me the game , and finally get married do not ask you once again if rejected decisively to go ...... I sell number eventually regress , we still top the name. She and I are very happy , because I was so many years that no one perfect girl for me so seriously . I decided to be good to her and her together forever , admittedly , I was like that. But the game is not absolute perfection, and I appeared in her first fight , but fortunately, not one will we ever Hao . But with the first will have a second , third or even more. In this way, we have a few days a noisy quarrel a few days a month over the course of years , but we seem to be any natural love each other .

Reality I graduated from college , I have to find a job , watching college students have a job where I am still in perfect intoxicated , was anxious honestly can not stand . I finally told her I was thinking : I have to leave before being perfect , I have to seriously look to find work and study , over two months I get back in time , because there are perfect in , I still can not put thoughts. Although she is unhappy, but he said casually how I deal with do. Well, I'm sure you want to leave some time to perfect. So I put the number lost in the treasure hunt . Despite the reality busy day , but at night when I go to her MSN always stay for a while, because when I left, I would say that night to spend time with her, she also said she was tired of me , I want to order leave her MSN . After one week , one day she suddenly MSN chat mad at me and said , I left a lot of people asked her how, she was upset, he bought a mystic to play, because the results of mystic No. hear gossip and others had a big meal. Hearing this, I really mad, I am not against her, but feel this is the game that some people really hate that I did good comforted her . She said , no, now Mystic identity is exposed , the number does not make sense to buy , you have to immediately go buy a treasure to me mystic number, and is immediately able to use the kind of moment can not wait . Unfortunately, the reality of online banking where my money , yesterday I just had to take out all the money , so she asked , I have always remained silent . At this point the whole time is 3am . After a long pause , she once again sent a message saying , in fact, I was testing you to see if you really love me, if you really love me, then you will surely meet my conditions , even immediately I went to the cafe to recharge . After listening to her words , I do not know how to go back to her , I think the results of this trial is not on my mind authentic . So I called her back , I went to Internet cafes to give you punch , not too late ? She also expressed affirmed. In fact, I do not just want to refute the facts , I just want to express my willingness to pay for her . I immediately dress shoes out the door , this time was 3:30 at night . Since I first came to this place to rent an unfamiliar terrain , the result I did not find Internet cafes , but fortunately I found a **, I put the money through ATM machines exist on the card thought was to go home with a home online banking is 4:00 ...... However, we talked for a while are happy to sleep.

Time to Chinese National Day , she said she wanted to see me reality , I am very sorry , because I could not even have a job yet, so I promised her not too aggressive , just say yes . And she told me that schedule , however , I am not an accident , think so , too. National Day holiday that day received her phone told me that she and her friends at the party , estimated to be late back , saying it was late talk later . The results , I went to 14 o'clock news had not received her , admittedly I thought she tired to rest. Finally, I learned that night that she and married someone else . Although, I am lost but I occasionally go to see her MSN, where if you see three people , I flew on the back . If I am a person , I will stay a little while before you go. Until one day, I MSN by the Real Madrid became the White Horse . I think it is ridiculous. I'm not angry , just to give her that one , I still have the basic quality , and will not overhear you talking. The next day, in addition to her sometimes called me outside I did not take the initiative to find her . It also happened that two weeks later, she gave me that she marry him just because she did not want a man perfect , in fact, she did not like him ...... life day by day in the past , I finally found a good job , but also stable. She told me she was divorced ...... past thoughts flew up in my heart , yes, I admit that I can not forget her, so I said, I come back, we still play together. Two days later decisively finished off the shelf just publicity account ...... I entered the game , the first time M her, but the results have people think ...... her back to me, you come to me to send a wedding gift for you ? I do not believe her, I think she lied to me , and she cut me with a map MSN , I finally saw her new husband .

So, I spent the next 2 hours again sold my account . I think I will never again be taken later perfect. Perfect World for nearly six years has given me what ? High school did not read a good book , the University also abandoned , it still continues its obsession ? People will grow , it is just a matter of time .
Post edited by X_Rays - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    451747__safe_solo_ponified_traditional+art_monochrome_wat_doodle_the+room_tommy+wiseau.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Wall of text with funny spaces at commas. No thanks b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle kinda sad but it happen to me several times when i QQ about "ingame relationship" then i think this game is just a game. many jerk people but also many good people. but now i try to play just to play. not attach too much with it. it is hard, but real life need more attention than a game. this is just a game not a reality.

although sometimes it is hard b:bye
  • Rewas - Lost City
    Rewas - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Do not forget, AWALT (All Women Are Like That)!

And if someone says NAWALT (Not All Women Are The Same), it's a clear 'red flag', that you probably should avoid that person from now on.

Ask yourself, if there's really a need for someone in your life who would tell you how to live yours?

And if you are helpless romantic... Get over it. Living for the sake of "****" is not mandatory.
    ~ 78% of the nation's jail and prison inmates grew up in a fatherless household

Enjoy the decline. b:victory