(Untitled)

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Omg love the middle one :D Even with the heart lighter, the shoe just pops and I love it ^.^

Thank You!!! b:dirty

Glad you like it :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dang, you and these epic icons o_o

And I guess it's time for my faction to get one too, after 5 years lol

I'd like something along the lines of this with transparent background. Not sure if it looks better with the whole body or just the head/neck o_o I'm a big noob fur with icons lol

Colors I usually use are sandish and some sort of magenta-pink. Use both or just one, I dunno D:

Thanks in advance f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Dang, you and these epic icons o_o

And I guess it's time for my faction to get one too, after 5 years lol

I'd like something along the lines of this with transparent background. Not sure if it looks better with the whole body or just the head/neck o_o I'm a big noob fur with icons lol

Colors I usually use are sandish and some sort of magenta-pink. Use both or just one, I dunno D:

Thanks in advance f:grin

To be honest, it was a bit difficult icon to make; I didn't think of any alternative that is "along the lines" of it either /o\ I tried head only, but i couldn't make it look right, so I went with full body. While it had a lot of details to fit in it looked much better, so this is what I came up with:

wolf_zpse381a054.jpg

Black one has a slight dark edge around it, and pink one is shaded, though it's a bit hard to tell. They can be turned to either direction, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh gosh Nariin, you're awesome. But I suck at explaining big time it seems XD

It actually meant it like this@;

Dunno what looks best though. I could imagine it like the moon being white - wolf sandish, moon sandish- wolf white, moon magenta - wolf white... or the likes o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Oh gosh Nariin, you're awesome. But I suck at explaining big time it seems XD

It actually meant it like this@;

Dunno what looks best though. I could imagine it like the moon being white - wolf sandish, moon sandish- wolf white, moon magenta - wolf white... or the likes o_o

How is that? Sorry it took so long. I was thinking "aw that's gonna be hard" and didn't feel like doing it. I took me awhile to make it look like a wolf /o\

wolf2_zps2c6d94a7.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Urgh sorry xD But that's perfect :D Thaaaank you!

Woops, wrong char lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Urgh sorry xD But that's perfect :D Thaaaank you!

Woops, wrong char lol

Cool, here you go :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shirotas - Sanctuary
    Shirotas - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Alright I might need some help with this:

etttsy.jpg

A person I know wants to use this icon and apparently my skills werent enough and GIMP didnt co-op with me about it. All i did was to open a new file 16x16 pixels, convert it to it, it looking a bit weird, fixing the look slightly, saving it up as .bmp and now it has this stupid black background and doesnt seem to go anywhere without the background. b:surrender

Hjelp b:cry
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Alright I might need some help with this:

etttsy.jpg

A person I know wants to use this icon and apparently my skills werent enough and GIMP didnt co-op with me about it. All i did was to open a new file 16x16 pixels, convert it to it, it looking a bit weird, fixing the look slightly, saving it up as .bmp and now it has this stupid black background and doesnt seem to go anywhere without the background. b:surrender

Hjelp b:cry

Actually that's normal :) The black background is displayed because most viewers aren't able to pick on the alpha channel from BMP. It should appear as you made it, once in-game. To make sure, you can view it in Pixelformer, which displays the BMP alpha channel correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kazingozing
    kazingozing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello Nariin,
    if your still doing the logos id like to ask if its possible to help me with mine.

Name of faction is Verde and all id like you to do is make the white area transparent
    and to the size it has to be. If you have to modify it a bit, be my guest or if you can make better versions, go ahead.

IMG Link: http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y362/dbzknight/PWI/Picture24.jpg
  • jrmlove4ever
    jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Faction Name: Sinistral
    type of request: D: Making an icon based on image provided as a reference
    Description: I had a color idea: Sky Blue on Black background. (also open to ideas you ma have as far as coloring.
    Images: http://images.cdbaby.name/artist/j/u/juliansfire.jpg
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    @ kazingozing:

How is that? I removed background and made some colour/shading changes. First one is the most basic with no depth; second one is darker and 3rd lighter (duh :P); 4th has only the middle part lighter.

verde_zpsae69496c.jpg

---

@ jrmlove4ever:

Bird icons are kind of difficult, at least weird positioned ones. I figured you wanted a bird that forms an S. It took me quite awhile, heh, I hope it looks bird enough and S enough. I made 3 versions: First one focuses more on being a bird, last one focuses more on being an S; middle is..middle.

bluebird_zps7b0a7cce.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jrmlove4ever
    edited October 2013
    I like the last version. that will do nicely.b:pleased
  • kazingozing
    edited October 2013
    Liked 2nd and 3rd but ill choose the 3rd b:victory
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    @ jrmlove4ever: <>

@ kazingozing: <>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jrmlove4ever
    edited October 2013
    b:laughb:pleased thank you!!!!b:thanksb:victory
  • lyksis
    lyksis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello Nariin,

can you plz help me with my faction icon

Faction Name: CCRehab
    type of request: D: Making an icon based on image provided as a reference
    Description: Can you make it transparent, (taking out the white background), so only the color bomb stands out.
    Images: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130816091029/candy-crush-saga/images/b/b2/Color_bomb.png

b:thanks
  • kazingozing
    edited October 2013
    Thx for the logo b:victory
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Faction name: RedRose

Type of request: E

Description: A red colored rose. Any tilt, size, shape, transparency, or details is up in the air. Have a crazy idea? Give it a whirl. Got lazy and made something simple? Less is more.

Image(s): N/a

Thanks for consideration, bookmarking page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    @lyksis: I think a lot of colour dots make the icon a bit too "busy." Here Is the version with more dots (more similar to the image you provided) and one with less. The 2 in the middle are lighter, bottom is just dark background.

colorbombsweets_zpse3638103.jpg

@Lolgasmic: Heh, roses are fun to make. First is more defined, second is from side view and softer look, third is cartoon-ish.

redrose_zpsf99b1825.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    f:fan Oooooooh... Shiney.

I'd like to order a Number 1. Hold the pickles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    f:fan Oooooooh... Shiney.

I'd like to order a Number 1. Hold the pickles.

Here ya go. That would be $3.75
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Here ya go. That would be $3.75

b:thanksb:thanks Thank you verrry much. This will look much better than the old emblem I used.

I use to dabble in Adobe Fireworks, but it was only a version from my web design class. Eventually I changed computers and I can't get it Adobe Fireworks back now QQ

Thank you again, you've done me a big service. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Faction name: Trollz

Description: Currently we use a really small version of the troll face... But the amount of details that are needed in such a small picture makes it look horrible. So this may be much harder than what you're use to around here.

Image(s): N/a; Also please remember, you don't have to make a troll face! It can just be a simple troll avatar, or what-have-you.

I hope back to back requests won't be any trouble. f:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    Faction name: Trollz

Description: Currently we use a really small version of the troll face... But the amount of details that are needed in such a small picture makes it look horrible. So this may be much harder than what you're use to around here.

Image(s): N/a; Also please remember, you don't have to make a troll face! It can just be a simple troll avatar, or what-have-you.

I hope back to back requests won't be any trouble. f:heart

Just to clarify, are you talking about this kind of troll, this, or this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Just to clarify, are you talking about this kind of troll, this, or this?

I'm talking about the meme troll face. Which is the third link in your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    I'm talking about the meme troll face. Which is the third link in your post.

Oh I hate this face, it drives me nuts :P But sure I'll try. Any alternative ideas if it doesn't work, though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Oh I hate this face, it drives me nuts :P But sure I'll try. Any alternative ideas if it doesn't work, though?

Yeah, I think a last resort could just be a... "T"? Something about the T would have to say a troll though... Not sure how to pull that off. Maybe a decaying T? It's hard to think of solutions for a 16x16 image lol. f:laugh

Edit: I think the best solution is to just drop the whole troll meme. And just make a cartoon-looking troll, or a big fat "T".

This one doesn't look too bad once it's resized, but the sword is hard to see after being resized.
    http://www.mystockvectors.com/Cartoon_Goblin_Sword_Royalty_Free_Vector_Illustration_sjpg3524.jpg

Yellow for option A
    Lime for option B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Updated the post and did some stuff to clarify. :P I'll stop doing updates unless you ask for one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    Alrighty, sorry it took awhile; I was kind of busy. So I decided to reference from that image, but only do the head, so I don't have to struggle with space as much. I am happy with the result, though \o/

troll_zpsfac841aa.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]