GoddessNoa 3 vs 1

Options
zerozenra
zerozenra Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Roid said that noa did not beat him 3 vs 1 but since he continues to lie instead of man up here is the video. Also he said he did not attack noa which is another lie you will see in the video lol. Enjoy the videob:laughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xj1Zt-CSGc
Post edited by zerozenra on

Comments

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    not even 3v1, gg
  • zerozenra
    zerozenra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    not even 3v1, gg

LOLOLOLOL what planet are you from?
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    zerozenra wrote: »
    Roid said that noa did not beat him 3 vs 1 but since he continues to lie instead of man up here is the video. Also he said he did not attack noa which is another lie you will see in the video lol. Enjoy the videob:laughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xj1Zt-CSGc

Why don't you show the very beginning where I was in stealth and watching the 1 vs 1. Cutting to mid PK where you popped me out of stealth when I was enjoying the show.... If I get attacked and forced out of stealth, you want me to just stand there and die? Not to mention that I was demon with no demon skills or shards. But that's cute that you go on forum just to post some silly little vid of you attacking people that weren't even interested in PKing. And if I really wanted to kill you with sasuke, I would have joined in after I came back out, and yes I was out there still watching the 1 vs 1. Even told the cleric to back off cuz I wanted to see that 1 vs 1.

If you really want to see embarrassing.. How about you dying to OHT gear barb and then claim that you were under-geared. Were you in NPC gear with no weapon at that time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5aEOsH_wjE

Or how about the one where you died to an uncharmed barb and then claimed gank when it was clear that no one even touched you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvU6YkyZZI

Please just stop embarrassing yourself Ms. Noa and get off the forum.

If you really want a proper 1 vs 1 self buffed, you know where to find me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Why don't you show the very beginning where I was in stealth and watching the 1 vs 1. Cutting to mid PK where you popped me out of stealth when I was enjoying the show.... If I get attacked and forced out of stealth, you want me to just stand there and die? Not to mention that I was demon with no demon skills or shards. But that's cute that you go on forum just to post some silly little vid of you attacking people that weren't even interested in PKing. And if I really wanted to kill you with sasuke, I would have joined in after I came back out, and yes I was out there still watching the 1 vs 1. Even told the cleric to back off cuz I wanted to see that 1 vs 1.

If you really want to see embarrassing.. How about you dying to OHT gear barb and then claim that you were under-geared. Were you in NPC gear with no weapon at that time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5aEOsH_wjE

Or how about the one where you died to an uncharmed barb and then claimed gank when it was clear that no one even touched you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvU6YkyZZI

Please just stop embarrassing yourself Ms. Noa and get off the forum.

If you really want a proper 1 vs 1 self buffed, you know where to find me.

How desperate to post fights when im way under geared lol. Second in the your so called famed oht gear barb arma. You cleary cheap shot me, i clearly stated said i wasnt 1 vs 1ing yet you run over anyway and randomly attack me didnt use apo or anything lol. Its no secret barbs are the most op class in the game lol how much skill does it take to devour arma someone, a barb can kill someone with r999 with calamitys lol. As far as the video zero posted lol you and all of you had been all ganking me before that so i got fully buffed went outside and went to work on all of you in 3 vs 1 embarrassing all of you. Your looking for a way out to excuse yourself there is no excuse nothing you have beats me beating you 3 vs 1.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Another thing you said you were watching the 1 vs 1 lol, sasuke was way far away for him to be 1 vs 1ing you told yet another lie. Just like you said vindi only has 30 r999 lololol. Which is outrageous, roid you said you were a good christian and yet you lie so muchb:laugh I guess everyone cant keep it real like good ole Noa. I have no reason to lie neither do you its just a game bro.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Jeez why so much trash talk. b:shocked

Wizzie done pretty well, considering in an outright slogfest the mystic should always wins because of heals, the tactic of kiting out and coming in with a quick barrage and kiting again makes sense.

Self buffed I think the wizzie would've won based on what I saw.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Jeez why so much trash talk. b:shocked

Wizzie done pretty well, considering in an outright slogfest the mystic should always wins because of heals, the tactic of kiting out and coming in with a quick barrage and kiting again makes sense.

Self buffed I think the wizzie would've won based on what I saw.

Ive already beaten him self buffed vs self buffed 15-1 that's why he runs so much. Its actually easier self buffed then full buff. As far as kiting running off the make is not kiting lol we might as-well get on our mounts and race across pwi lol. Imagine i kited everything plus with my heals would never die at some point you have to take risks and fight that is pk. Thats why most people in pwi dont get any better instead of working on their skills they just run and wait on genie cd i could have ran with he 3 spark instead i hit a skill to make his damage half. If both people run in r999 with purify and wait on genie cds their is no point in having a fight at all lol.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lol noa you are still ridding that scooter? Posting a video edited at your convenience really boosts your already over-inflated ego even more eh? so much for it being just a game for you b:chuckle. Your excuses are hilarious and don't make sense at all to any fellow sanctuarian who's seen you pk and the nonstop qq that follows for hours on every channel, later on translating to your so called "imsogood" videos.

It makes it even funnier when your own excuses backfire by saying barb don't need skill to 1 shot with arma when the same can be said about mystic to 1 shot with absorb soul which is what you kept trying to do to sasuke throughout the whole fight, hence, his kitting.

Ever since you entered the pk scene you keep making surreal thoughts about gear and class advantage where most of it has been given to you or like in the case of this video you outgear all of your opponents and were hardly ganked at any point. You could see WWGD talking in common chat after you gave up on sasuke and not ganking you while fighting like you claim.

Don't lose your faith though, now that you and the rest of hoorah are friends with Kirby maybe he'll have pity and throw you a bone. b:laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Another thing you said you were watching the 1 vs 1 lol, sasuke was way far away for him to be 1 vs 1ing you told yet another lie. Just like you said vindi only has 30 r999 lololol. Which is outrageous, roid you said you were a good christian and yet you lie so muchb:laugh I guess everyone cant keep it real like good ole Noa. I have no reason to lie neither do you its just a game bro.

Maybe he was kiting? Don't lie and pretend that the beginning of that vid = beginning of the fight. The actual fight started way before that and I wanted to see the result of you vs sasuke.. Hence why I never attacked when I came back from dying (you can find me talking in common chat while watching the 1 vs 1). Only attacked back in the beginning of the vid cuz I was popped out of stealthed and attacked by you. Even Alyk wasn't attacking in the beginning because he was clearly without swords as we were all in the same squad checking out the 1 vs1. I wanted to see the 1 vs 1 and had asked the cleric to back off after coming back from dying (which he also said in common chat). What I don't get is how anyone can even believe the stuff you say when the evidence goes completely against you. If you want to see true undergeared, you should have showned my sin's gear in that vid. I believe my weapon was at +7 with completely no shards in my r999 in that time. Couple that with the fact that I just transitioned from a demon aps sin to adopting to dph playstyle, needless to say, I was a one shot to many.

You claims that I had the gear advantage over you yet I was in OHT gear. And if you looked at the fight, you didn't have a chance to apo because you exhausted your genie with expel, after that you were either stunned or oculted before the Arma. And the other vid, I had no charm, you mean to say that a "pro" mystic like you couldn't kill an APS stat'd barb without a charm on? What I find hilarous is how you claim gank when no one had swords except us two which means no one tried to attack you.

1 vs 1 offer still stands. You can take your pick of which of my toons (barb or sin) you want to fight.

Plz, just stop embarrassing yourself further Ms. Noa.

and that 30 r999 thing, I think you should learn how to read or not purposely twist things at your convenience like that video. I said Vindi have MAYBE 30 highly geared r999s (I think it might be actually lower than 30 since highly geared =+10 minimum + End game shards).

Claim gank when no one even touched you? So real ms. noa.. so real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lol noa you are still ridding that scooter? Posting a video edited at your convenience really boosts your already over-inflated ego even more eh? so much for it being just a game for you b:chuckle. Your excuses are hilarious and don't make sense at all to any fellow sanctuarian who's seen you pk and the nonstop qq that follows for hours on every channel, later on translating to your so called "imsogood" videos.

It makes it even funnier when your own excuses backfire by saying barb don't need skill to 1 shot with arma when the same can be said about mystic to 1 shot with absorb soul which is what you kept trying to do to sasuke throughout the whole fight, hence, his kitting.

Ever since you entered the pk scene you keep making surreal thoughts about gear and class advantage where most of it has been given to you or like in the case of this video you outgear all of your opponents and were hardly ganked at any point. You could see WWGD talking in common chat after you gave up on sasuke and not ganking you while fighting like you claim.

Don't lose your faith though, now that you and the rest of hoorah are friends with Kirby maybe he'll have pity and throw you a bone. b:laugh

LOLOL roid called in nukey, why do you keep on bringing up kirby sounds you and roid are bitter ex girlfriends of his. Edited video? i dont edit any of my videos lol get over yourself i dont care enough to edit out stuff. Why are people not on my level even talking to me lol i remember doing you worse than usasuke. Its easy to make up stuff after the fact and find some way out, but roid was running cause he was waiting on his back up to come and gank but i killed him to fast. They all said they weren't fighting when i destroyed but i seen them atk me in the video why couldn't they fly in the air and watch lol. Roid clearly atks and when he runs away instead of saying comes back to fight? alek atks to after he dies twice says he wants nothing to do with it. Every once and a while daddy has to pull out his belt, i dont like to do it but sometimes you people forget your place. As far as confidence in real life had it way before the game im cut from a different cloth then you people i sleep with the women you dream about being with. I was always one of the cool and popular kids(still am) while you people were the bottom of the food chain. My advice to you is grow up get some fresh air its just a game. Stop pming girls in the game that don't like you and stop making up lies about people. Ive never lied once in this game but you people lie all the time to impress people lol grow up pls.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Maybe he was kiting? Don't lie and pretend that the beginning of that vid = beginning of the fight. The actual fight started way before that and I wanted to see the result of you vs sasuke.. Hence why I never attacked when I came back from dying (you can find me talking in common chat while watching the 1 vs 1). Only attacked back in the beginning of the vid cuz I was popped out of stealthed and attacked by you. Even Alyk wasn't attacking in the beginning because he was clearly without swords as we were all in the same squad checking out the 1 vs1. I wanted to see the 1 vs 1 and had asked the cleric to back off after coming back from dying (which he also said in common chat). What I don't get is how anyone can even believe the stuff you say when the evidence goes completely against you. If you want to see true undergeared, you should have showned my sin's gear in that vid. I believe my weapon was at +7 with completely no shards in my r999 in that time. Couple that with the fact that I just transitioned from a demon aps sin to adopting to dph playstyle, needless to say, I was a one shot to many.

You claims that I had the gear advantage over you yet I was in OHT gear. And if you looked at the fight, you didn't have a chance to apo because you exhausted your genie with expel, after that you were either stunned or oculted before the Arma. And the other vid, I had no charm, you mean to say that a "pro" mystic like you couldn't kill an APS stat'd barb without a charm on? What I find hilarous is how you claim gank when no one had swords except us two which means no one tried to attack you.

1 vs 1 offer still stands. You can take your pick of which of my toons (barb or sin) you want to fight.

Plz, just stop embarrassing yourself further Ms. Noa.

and that 30 r999 thing, I think you should learn how to read or not purposely twist things at your convenience like that video. I said Vindi have MAYBE 30 highly geared r999s (I think it might be actually lower than 30 since highly geared =+10 minimum + End game shards).

Claim gank when no one even touched you? So real ms. noa.. so real.

First when you posted those videos from like 2 years ago or whatever i had horrible gear which you people in vindi always had the best gear and jades lol so really none of those videos mean nothing. When i got somewhat better gear like i said i started owning you people like you see in my videos. First already beat your sin 3-0 and i dont like to do 1 vs 1 with vindi cause all they do is kite and wait on genie to refill and drag out a fight which i could do to and never die if i wanted to. Just like you recorded when you won against aspa but i seen aspa beat you at west 5-0 when i said you recorded a fight without him trying and posted it. He said o he posted that let me see if he posts this and he beat you 5-0 embarrassed you lol. Once again your switching up what you said about the r999s you originally said vindi doesn't out-gear hoorah b:laughb:laughb:chuckle. I said how many r999s you guys said like 30. Lol another lie from you roid just stop it man your embarrassing yourself. I know i hurt your feelings but instead of you being a man you call your flunkies for support. No one attacked me lol do me a favor and watch the video then tell me another lie.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    God, these attitudes
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqygE4-n2go For the my haters out there lol.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    More horrible than OHT gear? Were you in NPC gear and no weapon? And compare to your mystic at the time, I was undergeared and didn't have any lvl 11 skills. As far as Aspa is concerned, he got so easy for my barb I had to go undergear sin for me to have any sense of fun pking vs him. And worse, he actually died to my sin. But you don't see me qq about being undergeared all the time when I die.

Your vid already backfired on your claim that we all tried to gank you. If we were, we would have attacked you altogher. As the vid shows, that didn't happen. And I was in the sky watching but you unstealthed me by attacking which caused me to attack back.. And what a surprise, the vid also starts at that point. Surely you've had frap on before that so why not just show the whole thing. Hell, I even tried to stealth away so the 1 vs 1 would continue but you destealth me once again. It was clear you wanted me dead so I had to fight back. Had I really wanted to gank, I would have at least buffed myself with CoD but you surprised me while I was in stealth. You attacked random ppl who was only there to watch. Alyk was minding his own business until you randomly attacked him, which caused him to go back and attack you and why wouldn't he? You attacked him out of nowhere. He was like what.. r9 with **** weapon back then? And then seeing you congrat yourself for killing people who were only there to watch the 1 vs 1 go down is just comical. It's pretty amusing how you inflate your own ego by upload a vid showing you killing unsuspecting, unwilling, and undergeared players. Calling backup vs you? Lol.. Don't flatter yourself. I often wondered why Ms. Noa would be so proud of that vid but then I realized that this is probably the best pk vid of you looking "pro" that you have.

You can go ahead and make a list of OP'ed gear kids in Hoorah and Vindi, I don't care enough to do that. Claiming that Vindi outgears Hoorah is ridiculous with how many OP'ed gear people Hoorah took in. As far as saying 30 r999, no, I said 30 OP'ed geared R999s.. Now that I come to think of it, it's probably way less than that.

Lastly, If you want a 1 vs 1 with self buffs, I'm more than willing to have a go. You can take your pick of my barb or my sin. I highly suggest sin though since you're probably still scarred from what I did to you in my OHT gear and my mold axe.

I don't hate you Ms. Noa, you're one of my favorite clowns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    it is kinda funny how nuke cant resist getting into an argument with Noa somebody is ragingb:pleased
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    More horrible than OHT gear? Were you in NPC gear and no weapon? And compare to your mystic at the time, I was undergeared and didn't have any lvl 11 skills. As far as Aspa is concerned, he got so easy for my barb I had to go undergear sin for me to have any sense of fun pking vs him. And worse, he actually died to my sin. But you don't see me qq about being undergeared all the time when I die.

Your vid already backfired on your claim that we all tried to gank you. If we were, we would have attacked you altogher. As the vid shows, that didn't happen. And I was in the sky watching but you unstealthed me by attacking which caused me to attack back.. And what a surprise, the vid also starts at that point. Surely you've had frap on before that so why not just show the whole thing. Hell, I even tried to stealth away so the 1 vs 1 would continue but you destealth me once again. It was clear you wanted me dead so I had to fight back. Had I really wanted to gank, I would have at least buffed myself with CoD but you surprised me while I was in stealth. You attacked random ppl who was only there to watch. Alyk was minding his own business until you randomly attacked him, which caused him to go back and attack you and why wouldn't he? You attacked him out of nowhere. He was like what.. r9 with **** weapon back then? And then seeing you congrat yourself for killing people who were only there to watch the 1 vs 1 go down is just comical. It's pretty amusing how you inflate your own ego by upload a vid showing you killing unsuspecting, unwilling, and undergeared players. Calling backup vs you? Lol.. Don't flatter yourself. I often wondered why Ms. Noa would be so proud of that vid but then I realized that this is probably the best pk vid of you looking "pro" that you have.

You can go ahead and make a list of OP'ed gear kids in Hoorah and Vindi, I don't care enough to do that. Claiming that Vindi outgears Hoorah is ridiculous with how many OP'ed gear people Hoorah took in. As far as saying 30 r999, no, I said 30 OP'ed geared R999s.. Now that I come to think of it, it's probably way less than that.

Lastly, If you want a 1 vs 1 with self buffs, I'm more than willing to have a go. You can take your pick of my barb or my sin. I highly suggest sin though since you're probably still scarred from what I did to you in my OHT gear and my mold axe.

I don't hate you Ms. Noa, you're one of my favorite clowns.

Unsuspecting lol you had been ganking me all day that same day lol thats why i got fully buffed came out and made you all look stupid there are multiple points were alek attacks me and sasuke unfortunately before they couldn't save you fast enough. Lol clearly you didn't watch the video watch it again lolol. Its not my best video but clearly it exposed you people for what you are lol. Vindi is clearly the most geared faction in the game and has extreme csers lol to say any other faction on the server compares to vindi is ridiculous. I already beat your sin 3-0 and also killed your sin on missnami a 10+ dark death thron sin with 6k hp lol in your r999. Just stop already lol.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Unsuspecting lol you had been ganking me all day that same day lol thats why i got fully buffed came out and made you all look stupid there are multiple points were alek attacks me and sasuke unfortunately before they couldn't save you fast enough. Lol clearly you didn't watch the video watch it again lolol. Its not my best video but clearly it exposed you people for what you are lol. Vindi is clearly the most geared faction in the game and has extreme csers lol to say any other faction on the server compares to vindi is ridiculous. I already beat your 3-0 and also killed your sin on missnami a 10+ dark death thron sin with 6k hp lol in your r999. Just stop already lol.

Yea, I'm sure if I was expecting to PK, I would at least use CoD since it's the in-thing to do as a DPH sin. When do you ever come out without full buffs anyway? Hell, even when people asked for a 1 vs 1, you wanted a fully buffed 1 vs 1 lol.. I already pointed out the multiple attacks from Alek were provoked by you needlessly killing him when he was there watching the 1 vs 1.. well, supposed 1 vs 1 until Ms. Noa felt the need to kill bystanders anyway. But I guess it's fun to kill low gear people and then post about it so you can look "good" right? We all know that Alyk, at his gear level, can't even dent you. And a sin with +7 dags and no shards will most likely not be able to kill a r999 +10-12 mystic with close to full buffs, especially one who just started playing not long ago and still demon with no lvl 11 skill. You clearly didn't watch your own video. The only thing exposed is your fail attempt at looking "pro". Please, do continue, I rather enjoy your replies. Oh and that 3-0 that you speak of, I do remember dying but it certainly wasn't 3-0. Fully buffed r999 mystic vs self buffed demon sin with no shard and +7 weapon that most r9 wizards can one shot at that stage, yea so very hard right?

lol.. Missnami can kill people.. Let me guess, more afkers by 3 spark ig?

If you think Vindi is the most geared faction, why don't you just go make a list of our r99ers with good gear and compare with Hoorah. I'm sure you'll be surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options
    rkeesy wrote: »
    it is kinda funny how nuke cant resist getting into an argument with Noa somebody is ragingb:pleased

Aspa don't embarrass yourself thinking some forum fun equals rage, noa just makes it too easy for us b:chuckle. But if you wanna talk rage maybe you should look in the mirror and remember back when hoorah was losing to LG in tw, you raged so much u had to swallow your pride and let in your nemesis Kirby and all the ex vindis and harass every other r9rr outside Hoorah to join you so you'd have a winning chance causing a pandemonium between members you are still suffering to this date. b:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Aspa don't embarrass yourself thinking some forum fun equals rage, noa just makes it too easy for us b:chuckle. But if you wanna talk rage maybe you should look in the mirror and remember back when hoorah was losing to LG in tw, you raged so much u had to swallow your pride and let in your nemesis Kirby and all the ex vindis and harass every other r9rr outside Hoorah to join you so you'd have a winning chance causing a pandemonium between members you are still suffering to this date. b:laugh

Why would anyone rage cause people are losing to lg when they clearly out-geared hoorah lol vindi is the most geared faction on the server and yet lost to lg lolololol that's something to rage about. Hoorah should lose to lg and vindi based on how geared there factions are yet with our skilled players are able beat lg and vindi had to share accounts to win lol. Kinda sad that people have to break the tos to win a tw. The funny thing about me and aspa unlike you sasuke, and roid we never took anything personal like you people clearly, yet you say nothing personal. Its all fun yet you cry and leave groups when im invited just like sasuke like weak coward crybaby. You people have no life and live in pwi i hardly even play but i hurt your feelings so much you get so mad. I hate that goddessnoa so much lolol. Im clearly doing my job getting under your skin, as far as kirby why cant you get him off of your mind your faction disrespected him and others and now let people in the faction that hate him. You allowed non pvpers that no nothing about and don't even know how to play run a faction. If you were real friends you would support yet you do not and cry and cry cause your so butthurt about mean ole noa.b:laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Why would anyone rage cause people are losing to lg when they clearly out-geared hoorah lol vindi is the most geared faction on the server and yet lost to lg lolololol that's something to rage about. Hoorah should lose to lg and vindi based on how geared there factions are yet with our skilled players are able beat lg and vindi had to share accounts to win lol. Kinda sad that people have to break the tos to win a tw. The funny thing about me and aspa unlike you sasuke, and roid we never took anything personal like you people clearly, yet you say nothing personal. Its all fun yet you cry and leave groups when im invited just like sasuke like weak coward crybaby. You people have no life and live in pwi i hardly even play but i hurt your feelings so much you get so mad. I hate that goddessnoa so much lolol. Im clearly doing my job getting under your skin, as far as kirby why cant you get him off of your mind your faction disrespected him and others and now let people in the faction that hate him. You allowed non pvpers that no nothing about and don't even know how to play run a faction. If you were real friends you would support yet you do not and cry and cry cause your so butthurt about mean ole noa.b:laugh

Butthurt and crying.. Where are you getting that from? They chose to leave and they left, now I just make fun of them cuz lol they're playing with noa, aspa, and under the lead of Dball. Friendly smack talk if you will cuz.. lol... they're playing with noa, aspa, with dball as lead lol! Crying? please... Maybe from the ironies of the current situation. You can guess what those ironies are. As a real friend, I do not support their decision because it was dumb as hell and I wish I could smack some sense into them.

Obviously Vindi leader is doing a good job since Vindi won 2 consecutive TW seasons under his lead. Doesn't PK doesn't mean he doesn't know how to run a faction. The most successful faction, Nefarious' leader, never PK'ed. All this talk about someone not fit to be a leader because he doesn't PK is stupid.

As for being mad.. No, I just enjoy listening to clowns talk. Once in a while I do get mad cuz I couldn't make out what the clown is saying but I get over it quick enough.

I know it's the web and all but seriously, reading what you wrote is like reading an essay from a 2nd or a 3rd grader..

And if you think this is us taking things personally, I can only tell you that we're taking things as personally as you are right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options

You flatter yourself too much thinking I hate you. I'm so chill you can't even begin to get under my skin as much as you'd like to think so, sorry to disappoint. I just don't have an ounce of respect for you and find you irritating so yeah why would I squad up with you? lol, don't sweat it.

Yet again you state comments about gear advantages with your head in the clouds, just another excuse for not being competitive enough. Your own faction tw coordination is a joke, so much you had to beg Kirby to do it and show you "the vindi way" you try so hard to discredit.

You speak of kirby's decision to leave vindi as if you had any clue of what went on thruth is you can't even begging to explain to me in details what happened. You yourself "disrespected" him for years and now you try to act friendly kissing his *** for the benefit of your tw and pk while he runs his own private show inside your faction for obvious reasons.

You clowns should stick to the circus. b:pleased
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    nemesis nuke the only one so wrapped up in this game is you why would i care who joins a faction in a videogame thats youre thing this game is youre life members leave and members come in a faction thats the way of the game you of all should know that being that kirbbys group left youre faction why you so stuck on them let it be
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You flatter yourself too much thinking I hate you. I'm so chill you can't even begin to get under my skin as much as you'd like to think so, sorry to disappoint. I just don't have an ounce of respect for you and find you irritating so yeah why would I squad up with you? lol, don't sweat it.

Yet again you state comments about gear advantages with your head in the clouds, just another excuse for not being competitive enough. Your own faction tw coordination is a joke, so much you had to beg Kirby to do it and show you "the vindi way" you try so hard to discredit.

You speak of kirby's decision to leave vindi as if you had any clue of what went on thruth is you can't even begging to explain to me in details what happened. You yourself "disrespected" him for years and now you try to act friendly kissing his *** for the benefit of your tw and pk while he runs his own private show inside your faction for obvious reasons.

You clowns should stick to the circus. b:pleased

Everything i said got under your skin read what you wrote is your iq really that low?b:chuckle Nukey and Sasuke always get soo buthurt makes me laugh always, as far as being competitive im sure vindi and hoorah can do a 10 vs 10 with there best players and see who wins lol.b:pleased As far as begging thats all you roid and all you buttsuckers are doing trying to get kirby back. I never asked anyone for anything hardly even log for tw and nw lol. I actually know quite abit about your drama in your faction lol alot of people cant keep there mouth shut on the server. b:laugh im still laughing ive never actually spoken to kirby since he has been in hoorah lol. I bet you cant sleep at night you so mad he left your faction lololol. Your a sidekick that has lost his master. b:sad
    edited October 2013
    Options
    rkeesy wrote: »
    nemesis nuke the only one so wrapped up in this game is you why would i care who joins a faction in a videogame thats youre thing this game is youre life members leave and members come in a faction thats the way of the game you of all should know that being that kirbbys group left youre faction why you so stuck on them let it be

That's a nice line for someone who is projecting himself. b:laugh
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Everything i said got under your skin read what you wrote is your iq really that low? Nukey and Sasuke always get soo buthurt makes me laugh always, as far as being competitive im sure vindi and hoorah can do a 10 vs 10 with there best players and see who wins lol.b:pleased As far as begging thats all you roid and all you buttsuckers are doing trying to get kirby back. I never asked anyone for anything hardly even log for tw and nw lol. I actually know quite abit about your drama in your faction lol alot of people cant keep there mouth shut on the server. b:laugh im still laughing ive never actually spoken to kirby since he has been in hoorah lol. I bet you cant sleep at night you so mad he left your faction lololol. Your a sidekick that has lost his master. b:sad

Lol you speak of my IQ with that grammar and logic? man I thank you for a good laugh. b:laugh

When I spoke about being competitive I clearly meant TW. I'm not surprise you didn't get it, given your "IQ".

I don't know from where you get your info but saying I'm trying to get Kirby back just shows that you know nothing lolol. Roid pretty much explained the way we feel about it so I recommend you scroll up and re read it.

Go ahead and explain to me what happened in Vindicate with detail and amuse me more. b:pleased
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Oh man. This was the perfect bed time comic. Thank you everyone here <3
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lol you speak of my IQ with that grammar and logic? man I thank you for a good laugh. b:laugh

When I spoke about being competitive I clearly meant TW. I'm not surprise you didn't get it, given your "IQ".

I don't know from where you get your info but saying I'm trying to get Kirby back just shows that you know nothing lolol. Roid pretty much explained the way we feel about it so I recommend you scroll up and re read it.
    Go ahead and explain to me what happened in Vindicate with detail and amuse me more. b:pleased

You realize grammar has nothing to do with IQ right its more associated with critical thinking, memory, etc lol. I choose to type the way i do on purpose cause it's a game and really could care less of what people think of my grammar on a video game forum. You have shown your lack of knowledgeb:shutup Why would i explain to you what happened in vindi when alot of it was sent to me from the vindi forums and from people in vindi on skype lol. Why would i expose the people that tell me your a weirdo, these people are people that you think are your friends lolb:laugh your just like sasuke that pms random girls at west to have chats with. I know all about you people all you have against me is a trashtalk in pk lol. Thats because i dont get into you peoples silly in-game drama and could careless i don't spread lies or blackmail girls etc. Thats the type of stuff you people do its sad you have no life at all. People come and tell me stuff about you people cause they hate you all so much. Me on the other dont really associate with anyone like that from the game because its a game to me, that's why you people are so funny but either way this was about the 3 vs 1 it was derailed a bit because you guys couldn't resist taking shots at me lol cause your so mad about kirby leaving as you continue bring him up and me embarrassing roid and sasuke. I'm done with you people as you are a waste of my time others will watch the video and see how you are exposed.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You realize grammar has nothing to do with IQ right its more associated with critical thinking, memory, etc lol. I choose to type the way i do on purpose cause it's a game and really could care less of what people think of my grammar on a video game forum. You have shown your lack of knowledgeb:shutup Why would i explain to you what happened in vindi when alot of it was sent to me from the vindi forums and from people in vindi on skype lol. Why would i expose the people that tell me your a weirdo, these people are people that you think are your friends lolb:laugh your just like sasuke that pms random girls at west to have chats with. I know all about you people all you have against me is a trashtalk in pk lol. Thats because i dont get into you peoples silly in-game drama and could careless i don't spread lies or blackmail girls etc. Thats the type of stuff you people do its sad you have no life at all. People come and tell me stuff about you people cause they hate you all so much. Me on the other dont really associate with anyone like that from the game because its a game to me, that's why you people are so funny but either way this was about the 3 vs 1 it was derailed a bit because you guys couldn't resist taking shots at me lol cause your so mad about kirby leaving as you continue bring him up and me embarrassing roid and sasuke. I'm done with you people as you are a waste of my time others will watch the video and see how you are exposed.

No no, not mad at kirby leaving, I poke fun at him for leaving and being in the same faction as Ms. Noa, Ms. Aspa, and Ms. Dball cuz that's just hilarious to me.

And the vid has been discussed to death and already shown that it was hardly a 3 vs 1, more like Ms. Noa attacking random undergeared folks and spectators and brags about it.

I like the hate :). Makes the game feel more alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You realize grammar has nothing to do with IQ right its more associated with critical thinking, memory, etc lol. I choose to type the way i do on purpose cause it's a game and really could care less of what people think of my grammar on a video game forum. You have shown your lack of knowledge Why would i explain to you what happened in vindi when alot of it was sent to me from the vindi forums and from people in vindi on skype lol. Why would i expose the people that tell me your a weirdo, these people are people that you think are your friends lolb:laugh your just like sasuke that pms random girls at west to have chats with. I know all about you people all you have against me is a trashtalk in pk lol. Thats because i dont get into you peoples silly in-game drama and could careless i don't spread lies or blackmail girls etc. Thats the type of stuff you people do its sad you have no life at all. People come and tell me stuff about you people cause they hate you all so much. Me on the other dont really associate with anyone like that from the game because its a game to me, that's why you people are so funny but either way this was about the 3 vs 1 it was derailed a bit because you guys couldn't resist taking shots at me lol cause your so mad about kirby leaving as you continue bring him up and me embarrassing roid and sasuke. I'm done with you people as you are a waste of my time others will watch the video and see how you are exposed.

Maybe you should inform yourself on the many ways IQ can be tested and it's correlations with one another.

-The many different kinds of IQ tests use a wide variety of methods. Some tests are visual, some are verbal, some tests only use abstract-reasoning problems, and some tests concentrate on arithmetic, spatial imagery, reading, vocabulary, memory or general knowledge.-

You say you just choose to talk that way but to us is more like you can't help it. b:chuckle. You have nothing on me, just empty rumors and half truths elaborated by youself because you can't get to me with pvp. If I were to get down to your level I would accuse ya'll of the same and more but that's not me. So if you're looking for haters, you should look in the mirror. I speak with facts.

Me and Roid joke about the irony and funny side there is to you and Kirby being in the same faction to press your buttons and it works then you accuse us for bringing it up hoping we drop it but guess what? that will be funny to the day you quit. b:chuckle

But getting back on topic of this thread, you made yourself look bad as always. Call roid for being a cheap shotter and arma requiring no skill because you wasted your genie, got locked and then killed by a barb wearing OHT. Then you make a video claiming to be a 3vs1 when it's clearly not, as a fail attempt to feel better about yourself.

Take your own advise and get real. b:bye
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Maybe you should inform yourself on the many ways IQ can be tested and it's correlations with one another.

-The many different kinds of IQ tests use a wide variety of methods. Some tests are visual, some are verbal, some tests only use abstract-reasoning problems, and some tests concentrate on arithmetic, spatial imagery, reading, vocabulary, memory or general knowledge.-

You say you just choose to talk that way but to us is more like you can't help it. b:chuckle. You have nothing on me, just empty rumors and half truths elaborated by youself because you can't get to me with pvp. If I were to get down to your level I would accuse ya'll of the same and more but that's not me. So if you're looking for haters, you should look in the mirror. I speak with facts.

Me and Roid joke about the irony and funny side there is to you and Kirby being in the same faction to press your buttons and it works then you accuse us for bringing it up hoping we drop it but guess what? that will be funny to the day you quit. b:chuckle

But getting back on topic of this thread, you made yourself look bad as always. Call roid for being a cheap shotter and arma requiring no skill because you wasted your genie, got locked and then killed by a barb wearing OHT. Then you make a video claiming to be a 3vs1 when it's clearly not, as a fail attempt to feel better about yourself.

Take your own advise and get real. b:bye

Isnt this the same nukey i destroyed 1 vs 1 on my fail then try to lie about lol. I see you goggled iq tests but you would know IQ has nothing to do with spelling at all. As far the tests Noa said "etc" but if you actually did research instead of a quick goggle search. (I realize alot of stupid people think something you can type in Microsoft word makes them smart lol but it doesn't). Actually research the topic to learn what you are actually talking about cause you clearly know nothing. The best iq tests focus on memory, speed, problem solving, attention, and flexibility. Its ok nukey maybe you Noa could compare academic credentials lol i'm sure he has way more than you. As far as the oht video noa clearly said he wasnt 1 vs 1ing he didn't push him back or stun or silence with a pet roid clealy cheap slotted lol to say anything else is simply ridiculous. The 3 vs 1 video is funny and i see why you people would want to deny it, it makes noa look really good thats why he has people liking the video and laughing at you people. Lots of people have watched and said it was 3 vs 1, i seen roid, alek, and sasuke all atk noa in the same span of time. That is 3 vs 1 anyway you keep telling yourself more lies to make yourself feel better. Man up say ya i got dogged its just a game grow up you act like its the end of your life cause you got destroyed by noa.