what grinds my gears about PWI

2»

Comments

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    Mods could take their trollguns and shoot this thread to Duke Blacke's locker, setting a durable lock to keep trolls at bay. Kitty finds this thread pointless by now as OP's just repeating the same stuff(which Kitty can't even really understand the actual point from, too bad engrish) =.='
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Surukuvio - Raging Tide
    Surukuvio - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I wonder what I am as there are already two noobs and one fc noob according to OP b:chuckle

Getting my +1.
  • LordPhantom - Dreamweaver
    LordPhantom - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    thin kitty if you don't git the point thin you can't read or your just stupid cuz there are others that got it way be for you
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    thin kitty if you don't git the point thin you can't read or your just stupid cuz there are others that got it way be for you

Not that I ever agree with kittysama as I can't stand third person speaking or typing, but phantom is your education level that of a kindergarten drop out? It is "GET" you git. Your typing is horrendous, and your I.Q. must be that of a pureed carrot with the nutrients boiled out. You call others "stupid" and yet you type like a lobotomized inbred hillbilly with a meth addiction.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited October 2013
    all i can say to that most of you that has had a problem with the way i type or spell all i can say is all of you are mean and don't about any you don't no me you don't no any thing about me you don't no what i deal with in real life all you people are doing is judging be for you know any thing about the person thats like makeing fun of a person in a wheelchair or make fun of of a 3 year old kid cuz he spelled a word wrong or a person that had a stroke
    yeah and by the way i do have problems with spelling and reading always have and all ways
    will but you know what i do the best i can and if you can't get that thin you need more help thin i do
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What grinds my gear is that high lvl player says ''noob'' to other high lvl players, even though ''noob'' means newbie and newbie means someone who just STARTED the game.

Oh and that 90% of PWI people are rude/lazy.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Lordphantom is a troll and you all fell for his bait....
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    all i can say to that most of you that has had a problem with the way i type or spell all i can say is all of you are mean and don't about any you don't no me you don't no any thing about me you don't no what i deal with in real life all you people are doing is judging be for you know any thing about the person thats like makeing fun of a person in a wheelchair or make fun of of a 3 year old kid cuz he spelled a word wrong or a person that had a stroke
    yeah and by the way i do have problems with spelling and reading always have and all ways
    will but you know what i do the best i can and if you can't get that thin you need more help thin i do

there is a difference in problems with typing (fat fingers, knowing QWRETY is a backwards standard, ect.) and the basic inability to convey your arguments in a presentable and easily understandable manner

on top of this after much decoding your arguments have no strong basis or foundation, they are nothing more then ramblings mixed in with putting others down based a combination of no background knowledge and random conclusions/assumptions; i.e based on pure personal bias and assumption with no solid reasoning behind it
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    there is a difference in problems with typing (fat fingers, knowing QWRETY is a backwards standard, ect.) and the basic inability to convey your arguments in a presentable and easily understandable manner

on top of this after much decoding your arguments have no strong basis or foundation, they are nothing more then ramblings mixed in with putting others down based a combination of no background knowledge and random conclusions/assumptions; i.e based on pure personal bias and assumption with no solid reasoning behind it

And another reason for some people that don't type english so well (that you obviously don't know about)
    Is that not EVERYONE know english so well. Seriously, world isn't all about english and there is other countries as well.
    edited October 2013
    i am just going to say one thing most of you do need help cuz you don't care if you hurt
    any there are real people be hind the toons and yeah i had some stuff happen in real life
    that makes my spelling and reading and some other stuff and you guys don't care
    and thank you for keep on rubbing it in my face

and to the person that said my spelling is not to bad thank you

and no i am not a troll just a person that hates seeing people that put tons of money in
    the game and makeing it harder and harder for free to play player on gitting stuff in the game

also hate see people hurt others in the games as well
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    And another reason for some people that don't type english so well (that you obviously don't know about)
    Is that not EVERYONE know english so well. Seriously, world isn't all about english and there is other countries as well.

i wasnt born in an english speaking nation ./shrug

what country in the world has run-ons that are a paragraph long?

again most of my post clearly addressed the content of the post, not the grammar or spelling

your grammar is quite poor yet your message is clearly understandable, those are not things i have complained about

not to mention what non english speaking country uses american ghetto slang to type? ( git, cuz, thin,dum, ect.) and uses colloquial english phrases such as "zip that lip" "make us sick" ect.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013

and no i am not a troll just a person that hates seeing people that put tons of money in
    the game and makeing it harder and harder for free to play player on gitting stuff in the game

also hate see people hurt others in the games as well

[QUOTE=LordPhantom - Dreamweaver;20002341
    i have been playing over 4 years and just put about 1000$ in 20$ here and there
    [/QUOTE]

again you have not explained how cash shoppers make it harder for f2p players (which you are not one of) to get gear in game

you yourself have stated its easy to farm gear for cheap! and have stated that cash shoppers make gear expensive! well if you can farm it for cheap...you have it for cheap..and can sell it for a lot..seems the cash shoppers are helping you then
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Mods could take their trollguns and shoot this thread to Duke Blacke's locker, setting a durable lock to keep trolls at bay. Kitty finds this thread pointless by now as OP's just repeating the same stuff(which Kitty can't even really understand the actual point from, too bad engrish) =.='

AshenSkies thinks that talking like this stupid and makes you seem childish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The problem is the game fault not the people...For example, if you buy packs for 100$ and all you get is token of luck you have to sell them at decent price to get your money back in a way right? People cant sell cheap tokens if they haven't got anything from the packs.
    Me, a farmer I farm TT-Lunar-FWS and it's very hard to get items and golds so I sell them in decent price as well because I cant spend 5 H farming TT and sell you the gold cheap because tokens are expensive and I spend lots of HP herbs to make a solo TT 3-3...
    So you see if the packs were better at drop rare items, the TT drop were frequent I will have sold you cheaper golds and we all be happy.
    So you see the game has a crappy drop, no instance that drop money, HP herbs are expensive and all because of Boutique so expensive for CS....
    If you wanna make T3 gear you need already good gear to solo a pavilion (that i never understand) .
    Is not CS fault that they put money in game and sell you stuff because real money are most important then game money. If you wanna blame someone do it on PWI not players.
    And yes they stay like idiots (no offense) in city (bored R9's) because of PWI fault that we dont have content for endgame, nothing to do, nothing to farm, nothing to win after last gear....
    PWI dont understand that if you spend 1000$+ on full R9, you have no use for it because there is no content for that gear to use, only to show off or PK,PVP,NW maybe.
    I can PVE perfect with T3 gear but in NW i am 1 shot so why you bother on R9 people if they buy R9 just for duels, have something better to do at endgame?
  • Yoruichi - Morai
    Yoruichi - Morai Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013

yoruichi believes this whole thread is stupid and childish. And is surprised mods haven't closed this yet
    edited October 2013
    see like i said mean and and don't care about real people i am not a kid
    and even when i told you why my spelling is the way it is you still make fun it
    again i point to the post i put be for this one you need more help thin i do
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2013

How's all the nubs on HT doing? or do you guys even remember me anymore? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Posts that use little or no PUNCUATION!!
    I get there might be a language barrier but your posts are just painful and you offer no new information with your replies.

Players that QQ over the have and have nots.
    Get over it. Either move on or out to another MMO.

Players that after 5 years of claiming to have playing PWI consistently can only achieve level 98.
    I have a wife, two teenage children, job, and going to school. I've been playing on Raging Tide server since it opened and managed to level to 102 and have 4 of 7 pieces of Rank 9 gear without spending a dime to get it. May I suggest that instead of focusing on what grinds your gears you get your gears on grinding.

Players who post unsolicited opinions on other players about how they choose to spend or not spend their money, in-game activities, and whatever else you wish to add to this list.
    I don't recall soliciting for yours although I may have missed that memo. Did anyone else get one?
    edited October 2013
    yeah i am just 98 so i have a real life things come up and had to quit for wile and i play more thin just one toon and i don't do FCs to lvl and i am going to git my gear the hard way
    i did not say i was not i am talking about the other free to play players people that just started
    people that put tons of money make hard for them cuz not every one puts money in the game
    like said soon ill make all the gear and sell it for a good price and put every ones high price down like it should be
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah i am just 98 so i have a real life things come up and had to quit for wile and i play more thin just one toon and i don't do FCs to lvl and i am going to git my gear the hard way
    i did not say i was not i am talking about the other free to play players people that just started
    people that put tons of money make hard for them cuz not every one puts money in the game
    like said soon ill make all the gear and sell it for a good price and put every ones high price down like it should be

I have put a lot of cash in the game (though no longer since PWE doesn't seem to take care of its playerbase that is shrinking). I have no R9 characters, and don't want any. I don't PvP as the mentality of most PvPers is that of a prepubescent mushroom. Beside r9 isn't needed for ANY PvE instance. T3 is fine for anything. At level 98 you have BH79 and 89. Those are you hardest instances you face and squads for them are easy to come by.

Yes max geared people make TW and NW harder. So what? TW I have no interest in, and when I used to take part in NW I made 100 to 150 tokens which is enough for me for NWs.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited October 2013
    yeah i am with ya there i don't pvp when it comes to bhs and every thing me and my gf
    we do it all are self just us 2 79 and 89 are easy for us
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    yeah i am with ya there i don't pvp when it comes to bhs and every thing me and my gf
    we do it all are self just us 2 79 and 89 are easy for us

BHs are easier xp then FF, much less oldschool than FFing