TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    All i can say about the post above me is LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Will you stop giving them more ideas to **** us over? D:
    But hey, by now I'm quite sure noone knows better to **** over their users than pwe. way to go!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Will you stop giving them more ideas to **** us over? D:
    But hey, by now I'm quite sure noone knows better to **** over their users than pwe. way to go!

Someone should so start a thread called "How PWI can **** over us gamers more". XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    Lenaura - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Pretty sure if PWI even implemented half of those suggestions there would be mass rage quiting and there would be no game to speak of. But meh, they have enough games going atm to not worry about loosing one.
  • Shoenfein - Archosaur
    Shoenfein - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Guess we better start stocking up on herbs, because that will be next.

If this is actually a (stupid) attempt to stop the botters, that's the next logical move, because botters will just go back to herb farming, which is what they did before for the money for gear to make their toons into OP botting machines.

To you MODs that are (finally) upset about the end result of the bots, here's an idea. The next time someone posts the name of a botter in the forum, pretend you don't see it and leave it up, so that everyone knows who is to blame on their server for DQ points being removed.

To those that suggest more people report the bots - pointless. The GMs already know who they are. I'm sure genotypist has heard their names countless times. On the Archosaur server, there is one guy running 6 bots 24/7, all in the same faction, all working together in a cluster. The same 6 used to work in a pack in Momaganon. So half the server has seen them, and probably dozens if not hundreds of reports have been filed on them.

There's no need to even need to be able to detect "inhuman activity" when looking at them. They are on from maintenance-to-maintenance without rest. Any half-assed game server setup would automatically detect the activity overload.
    Lvl 102 Resident of Lothranis

Smith 8 | Apoth 8 | Crafts 7 | Tailor 8 | Runes 6

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm going to assume this has absolutely nothing to do with botting. Why? They are giving the game a botting system. That's right, they are handing it to us, just like they have in FW. Source below.
    14. Auto-botting?

The new menu is set to F12.
    Here, you can choose what skills you use and certain other features.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    so basically PWI cant be bothered to do something about the botters so they are actually promoting them. Oh goodie. I can wake up every morning and see h ow many millions I have made then go away for the day rinse and repeat..oh sounds likes lots of fun.

no wonder they are taking out the dq rewards system..they want everyone to become botters but don't want people getting all the free stuff from dq points. They want people to buy it from the cashshop.
  • jockerks
    jockerks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SEEMS NO ONE ...i mean ...NO ONE...is accepting ....the fact that the DQ system is going to be REMOVED ....we SHOULD STILL BE POSTING MORE AND MORE THINGS ....MOBILIZING THIS GAME....we are not asking for free gold or ...anything like that..we are just asking to dont kill the pve part of this game...it wont decrease the usual clientes...because still a lot of other players will continue to play ,specialy for the fact that u can play for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...more POSSIBLE CLIENTS WILL SHOW UP...omg...TAKE CARE OF UR PLAYERS PWI ....OR U GUYS WILL LOSE THEM ..there is a lot of other MMORPG games.......u guys are not the center of the wolrd(universe). We are YOUR old players...i have been here for a long time...i really liked how u can interactive with the game and with the ppl in here...just dont kill one of the most helpful and fun part that brings the ppl to the game...THE PVE .......THERE IS SERVERS ONLY FOR PVE....U WILL KILL THOSE SERVERS..if u shut down the DQ SYSTEM.....PAY ATTENTION oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont lose ur players to private servers!!!!!!!!!!....they have something similar to DQ SYSTEM .....some of those private severs even created other better SYSTEMS..that GIVES MORE REWARDS FOR THEIR LOYAL PLAYERS ...which are even better than some stuff in here....BUT...IM NOT ASKING TO MAKE PERFECT WOLRD INTERNATIONAL TO BE COME A PRIVATE SERVER...IM JUST ASKING TO DONT KILL THE PVE SYSTEM....we wont have too many reasons to kill mobs if u do that ...will still have coins..good...but...still not so many ppl will be killing the monsters...IF THEY WONT GET AT THE END A GOOD REWARD...i mean some ppl only grind MONSTERS...because OF THE DQ SYSTEM ...SO PLS DONT SHUT IT DOWN ...DONT COMMIT THIS MISTAKe ...........some ppl may say..''ohh if u re criticizing so much this game why dont u leave it and shut up'' ...well.....i still have friends in here...and lots of them still play...and im more here because they re here still ..and because the game is fun sometimes ...sometimes i really like it ....but this decision of removing DQ system ..from PWI...will make tons of my friends leave....and i wont have any other reason but the game as itself to keep playing...and if the game LOSE this kind of GAME PLAY (DQ system) THERE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE SO MNAY FUN THINGS LEFT IN PWI....... it wont be the same fun as it used to be ...it will be more like ...use your credit card and be happy ...and dont regret if u spent...too much MONEY..pff b:angry
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You guys have time to write and advertise some pathetic new blog post about some random App Store game you've made (which btw is not original. At all. There's literally hundreds of those card games) and have it advertised here where it has nothing to do with this game. But you can't release this blog post about the DQ point system? Shame.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    so basically PWI cant be bothered to do something about the botters so they are actually promoting them. Oh goodie. I can wake up every morning and see h ow many millions I have made then go away for the day rinse and repeat..oh sounds likes lots of fun.

no wonder they are taking out the dq rewards system..they want everyone to become botters but don't want people getting all the free stuff from dq points. They want people to buy it from the cashshop.

Pretty much every MMO made in the last 3 years has a botting system implemented. This is nothing new, if anything they are shaping up with the times. Doesn't mean I support taking DQ down, as I'm against it, I'd just rather the people on the same side of the argument as myself would make valid arguments
    jockerks wrote: »
    SEEMS NO ONE ...i mean ...NO ONE...is accepting ....the fact that the DQ system is going to be REMOVED ....we SHOULD STILL BE POSTING MORE AND MORE THINGS ....MOBILIZING THIS GAME....we are not asking for free gold or ...anything like that..we are just asking to dont kill the pve part of this game...it wont decrease the usual clientes...because still a lot of other players will continue to play ,specialy for the fact that u can play for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...more POSSIBLE CLIENTS WILL SHOW UP...omg...TAKE CARE OF UR PLAYERS PWI ....OR U GUYS WILL LOSE THEM ..there is a lot of other MMORPG games.......u guys are not the center of the wolrd(universe). We are YOUR old players...i have been here for a long time...i really liked how u can interactive with the game and with the ppl in here...just dont kill one of the most helpful and fun part that brings the ppl to the game...THE PVE .......THERE IS SERVERS ONLY FOR PVE....U WILL KILL THOSE SERVERS..if u shut down the DQ SYSTEM.....PAY ATTENTION oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont lose ur players to private servers!!!!!!!!!!....they have something similar to DQ SYSTEM .....some of those private severs even created other better SYSTEMS..that GIVES MORE REWARDS FOR THEIR LOYAL PLAYERS ...which are even better than some stuff in here....BUT...IM NOT ASKING TO MAKE PERFECT WOLRD INTERNATIONAL TO BE COME A PRIVATE SERVER...IM JUST ASKING TO DONT KILL THE PVE SYSTEM....we wont have too many reasons to kill mobs if u do that ...will still have coins..good...but...still not so many ppl will be killing the monsters...IF THEY WONT GET AT THE END A GOOD REWARD...i mean some ppl only grind MONSTERS...because OF THE DQ SYSTEM ...SO PLS DONT SHUT IT DOWN ...DONT COMMIT THIS MISTAKe ...........some ppl may say..''ohh if u re criticizing so much this game why dont u leave it and shut up'' ...well.....i still have friends in here...and lots of them still play...and im more here because they re here still ..and because the game is fun sometimes ...sometimes i really like it ....but this decision of removing DQ system ..from PWI...will make tons of my friends leave....and i wont have any other reason but the game as itself to keep playing...and if the game LOSE this kind of GAME PLAY (DQ system) THERE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE SO MNAY FUN THINGS LEFT IN PWI....... it wont be the same fun as it used to be ...it will be more like ...use your credit card and be happy ...and dont regret if u spent...too much MONEY..pff b:angry

FORMATTING. My brain hurts looking at the post.
    You guys have time to write and advertise some pathetic new blog post about some random App Store game you've made (which btw is not original. At all. There's literally hundreds of those card games) and have it advertised here where it has nothing to do with this game. But you can't release this blog post about the DQ point system? Shame.

I still have yet to get an answer when i asked where this blog post will be, I've never bothered with keeping up on it before.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Well since SweetieBot works for PWI I am not surprised she doesn't know the answer. She like the rest of us are mushrooms, kept in the dark then fed bs.

It does not take a day and half to inform your customers the reasons behind the removal of the DQ reward page unless you have something to hide, don't know or just plain hoping we all go away.

I would like to start a mutanee of PWI...nobody logs in, nobody buys stuff from the boutique..make the servers ghost towns, maybe then we will get answers but I honestly doubt it.
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lets see if I know the PWI staff this is what they well say....

" ,,!,,_(o.o)_,,!,, that is all.b:angry
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Why?

Has something gone down with the PWE center that we need to know about? Or did you all just forget what you're doing. Sounds like you're being run by monkeys, and not the cute kind either

Firstly with the Anni rewards, why fix what wasn't broke? A few people didn't get rewards or got the wrong rewards, so what do you do? MAIL EVERY ITEM OUT TO EVERYBODY. I know as a veteran playing i was rather p/o'd to see 1 year players running around on a green pony that was supposed to symbolize 5 years of playing. Where was the compensation? Why not something else to make up for it for the veteran players only? Like event cards for the years you have played?

But fine, thats whatever, thats in the past. But now? DQ system? NO WARNING???!?! The waste of space token shop you atleast gave us 30 days notice before it was taken down, so we had time to redeem our points.
    I'm 425 points short of another D/S event card. I, alike majority of the pwi players, Need the dq points for cards for when i get my r9 i can refine it. Just because im not willing to cashshop a few thousand dollars into this game, doesn't mean i haven't put some money into it. Not that many people actually play completely free.

For a free to play game, you guys don't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping it that way. At this rate you won't have players for the game anymore. Keep up the good work guys! You surely know what you're doing if you want to run a business into the ground b:kiss
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well since SweetieBot works for PWI I am not surprised she doesn't know the answer. She like the rest of us are mushrooms, kept in the dark then fed bs.

It does not take a day and half to inform your customers the reasons behind the removal of the DQ reward page unless you have something to hide, don't know or just plain hoping we all go away.

I would like to start a mutanee of PWI...nobody logs in, nobody buys stuff from the boutique..make the servers ghost towns, maybe then we will get answers but I honestly doubt it.

SweetieBot is actually a product of Astrelle's talents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    They are going to slowly remove anything that helps free to play people and bring in a new age of cash shop only people.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    So Saethos i wonder how much longer people have to blow up the forums before they finally decide to make that blog post. I mean i haven't read any official posts since they said they were making a blog about it. Also i wonder if they are even gonna at least hold off on scrapping the DQ system for a little while to give people a little time to get what they want outta it before they can it or if they are gonna do what i think they are and just get rid of it and say **** us players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    So Saethos i wonder how much longer people have to blow up the forums before they finally decide to make that blog post. I mean i haven't read any official posts since they said they were making a blog about it. Also i wonder if they are even gonna at least hold off on scrapping the DQ system for a little while to give people a little time to get what they want outta it before they can it or if they are gonna do what i think they are and just get rid of it and say **** us players.

Look at the size of this thread. I don't think they will at this point, the player base is outraged. I think at the very most they will do at this point is take it away and give us a meaningless 2x for a month that would have come anyway with the new expansion coming up.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Look at the size of this thread. I don't think they will at this point, the player base is outraged. I think at the very most they will do at this point is take it away and give us a meaningless 2x for a month that would have come anyway with the new expansion coming up.

So basically what your saying is they have pretty much already given us the finger and said sorry guys but have a nice day we do what we want. If they give me 2x for a month as compensation for taking away DQ that is just a slap to the face of every person that has protested the removal of DQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Apostasy has started a thread for people to post ideas on how pwi can make the game even worse for us. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19999901&posted=1#post19999901 check it out and give them more ideas on how they can ruin us gamers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks Mods. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    -snip-what bother with 2x if dq are worth less, it defeats the purpose, unless you are under 90 then fine 2x does help but once you get to 100+ 2x is only for dq points...waste of time now go fap one off
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    This is not the place for sweetie spam, thank you.

@PWI
    Still waiting on that blog post.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I downloaded a popular game...its not my day, it wont let me log in! LOL
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    This is not the place for sweetie spam, thank you.

@PWI
    Still waiting on that blog post.

I would like to apologize for my sweetie spam but as u can tell we gave up on that a bit ago. Ty for doing your job though which is much more than i can say about the people that should be making that blog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is completely unacceptable. This is also completely reminiscent of when the Tideborn expansion first arrived and they forcibly "removed" 90% of the good hairstyles without warning. And then "released" head-fash a few months later. Oh, you want compensation? Here's a free makeover scroll, sorry we broke your character. But now you can buy hair fashion to cover up the god-awful hairstyles we stuck you with!

I miss Val. He was like the little ray of hope we all needed here. I'm kind of sorry I couldn't play for a while and missed his departure.

I guess nothing is worth it anymore. I mean, I never really used the DQ system much. I came back just as they removed MoGs and badges from it, which pretty much ruined any plans for r9 for me. I don't want to move on because of all the friends I've made here, but this is definitely another nail in the coffin for me.

I suppose this might revive the DQ quest market, but is there really any reason to do those besides a few good pieces of armor and some outclassed weapons?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    -snip-what bother with 2x if dq are worth less, it defeats the purpose, unless you are under 90 then fine 2x does help but once you get to 100+ 2x is only for dq points...waste of time now go fap one off

-snip- Did I say I wanted 2x? I said it was useless.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    -snip- Did I say I wanted 2x? I said it was useless.

SMH....some people just don't read properly or read it but only take what they want to from what they read and form an opinion based on it. Thus is the way of the forums. -snip-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rebella7070
    rebella7070 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    New idea, make DQ items untreadable b:laugh
  • Yoruichi - Morai
    Yoruichi - Morai Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Players- "OMG arch studios is back everything is fine! yay!"

PWE- "We're removing the dq rewards system without any notices, enjoy."

Players- " F*** pwi this game bushet i quit! I'm uninstalling pwi bye bye b:bye"

Rinse and repeat
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think it's safe to say now that PWI really doesn't give a flying **** about it's community's opinions... I mean, look at Arc... No one wants that fail BS program yet they're constantly trying to shove it in our throats... And now this... Granted, this DQ Point nerf only affects the f2p players so why should PWI care in the 1st place... It's not like they'll lose any money by pissing off users that happily made use of the free point system because they didn't CS... But still... This really sucks... f:brick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin