Advice on improving my seeker

Liveena - Heavens Tear
Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Seeker
My current seeker build and gear (not entirely accurate due to recent bonuses from title, meridian etc)

http://pwcalc.com/c199b89622f26ea1

Most of the sockets are empty. I know that for long term goal I'm planning to shard with full JoSD mixed with attack lvl gems. Just made s2 cube neck last night and now working to get more refinement.

But for short terms (while farming) I need advice on which gems I should put in, I'm thinking of putting sapphire shards for mag resist which I can get from doing weekly abba/sot.

Currently I'm using my seeker for:
- Full pull in lunar
- Full warsong, capable of defending all pav
- aeu
- NW
- Hidden Dragon Den
- Full rb

And I also have Sky Cover ring on my BM (same account).

Any input or comment are welcomed
Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
Post edited by Liveena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Herrote - Harshlands
    Herrote - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Don't know if serious or just trolling................
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Um

finish refining?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Level 105.
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, OP, you're at the top of your game. I wish I had that kind of gear.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would suggest as you already mentioned, fully sharding out with incomparable saphs which would give you around 2k more base mdef - almost a fully kitted out mdef necklace worth.

Will serve you well till you replace them with JoSD. Considering you obviously will be refining also, the HP from citrine type shards isnt that amazing for HA classes compared to the high refines you get, better off improving mdef.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    im not sure how abundant JOSD is on your server but you might want to mix and match some other shards. The amount of JOSD youll find is pretty low nowadays ;/ You could aska BM friend about VIT/pdef/HP shards but I wouldnt go for sapphire or HP shards. HP you can get from refining, mix of +10-11 should net you 20k+ HP

As for mag resist upgrade your accessories to the NW refines with Seal of Wars. You can upgrade the R9 ring, Sky Cover ring, and work to get the G16 cube neck and refine that to NW too.

You can also NW refine a base helm if your base is high enough with merit 100k+ on your seeker, as well as a heaven ravager cape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, I have made s2 lunar cape and helm just to get extra attack level and mdef.

Here's the new stat
    http://pwcalc.com/64bfd985e819647e

The drawback is I have lower str, dex and less hp (can be compensated with higher ref).

I'm probably gonna shard it with sapphire shard which I can get by doing weekly abba/sot and save some coins to get either DoT or DoD. JoSD is way out off my league right now. Also going to put some vit stat into str without sacrificing much in hp and mdef.

I'm also going to try with the new robe/cape engraving thing and hopefully to get either +vit or + mdef.

thanks for the input.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer