what grinds my gears about PWI

LordPhantom - Dreamweaver
LordPhantom - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
here is some things that grinds my gears

that some races don't have a 3.2 flyer that you can buy from the cash shop you need to buy the packs or pay some one 100M or more just cuz they put x amount of real money in the game thats what you need to pay them for the items if you people wuld not pay there price thin there forced to lower there price but you people are to dum to git that and pay it anyway.

another thing that grinds my gears

is how pwi takes stuff out of the game or lowers stuff in game to force free to play player to put real money in the game like lowering the coin you git on the dq items if youre high lvl and giting low lvl dq and you just git 1 coin how is a free to play player going to git coin for skills and stuff just with a dq item thats worth 1 coin.

all of these people that sell fc runs and others that are free to git in if it was not for the people that help you kill you would not git it done.

is all these people that pay all that coin and real money for there gear and fc to to high lvls and all they do is pk on a pve server and stand in arch why pay that much just to stand around.

the fact is the people that play the game has the power to change any thing in the game if you don't like what the price of the stuff is that people are sell don't pay it they will drop there price if not one is buying it from them and if you don't like what pwi is doing to the game say some thing to them if it was not for the gamers playing there game and paying for items out of the shop thin there company would not be running
Post edited by LordPhantom - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    <snip>all of these people that sell fc runs and others that are free to git in if it was not for the people that help you kill you would not git it done.

When people in Guilds run FC - they often bring guild-mates....

- and they invited their friends or honeys
    - and their friends invited their friends
    - the kind requests for FC's turned into demands
    - the new demand for being FCed 100% alone begins
    - the thank you's turned into > I want an FC NOW! (and until I run out of hyper time and oh.. same time tomorrow)...

But it is the person running the FC that is using their potions, their time, their effort and it is of course their repair bills.

Assisting with a boss is one thing - running FC from beginning to end, repeatedly is another. Who really ever asks for just one free run?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • LordPhantom - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    thats the price you pay for being a tank i tank alot on my bm and barb but i don't make them pay my bill i do it to help the person and i have done fc to the from the start to the end the bill is not that much i have had my bill go higher in tt thin it has in fc the fact is that people just ask 200k or 1m or 1.2m just cuz the people are selling there weapons armor and mounts for a high price higher thin it sould be just cuz they put 1000$ or more in the game buying packs and thats what they think there item is worth like i said in the post be for if you all are that dum to pay that price cuz from lvl 90 gear to 100 its 50m to and more jump in price and thats just cuz thats what they think there item is worth cuz they put real money in the game
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2013

is all these people that pay all that coin and real money for there gear and fc to to high lvls and all they do is pk on a pve server and stand in arch why pay that much just to stand around.

There money they can do what they want with it. Whats it to you if some one decides to get 100k (insert your currency here) and burn it.
    Besides without cash shoppers we wouldnt have pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
    edited October 2013
    thats funny the 2 post from other people is from noobs lol

and any ways you don't git my point like i said i think its wrong that people that put money in the game makeing the weapons and armor in game high cuz there puting money in the game and baseing the price of every thing in game by the gold price in the AH if you did the run for the armor the weapons and armor would not be that much
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013

and any ways you don't git my point like i said i think its wrong that people that put money in the game makeing the weapons and armor in game high cuz there puting money in the game and baseing the price of every thing in game by the gold price in the AH if you did the run for the armor the weapons and armor would not be that much

can you please not make every post a huge run on phrase, and stop using ghetto grammar/spelling

also your logic doesnt work, if the cash shoppers make gear expensive then that means non cash shoppers have something to sell while still farming their stuff for cheap
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    Kitty thinks LordPhantom doesn't know the basics of economics too well. There's 3 main factors in prices of gears and stuff: merchants' greediness, supply and demand.

The price of items tend to be a bit above optimal for supply and demand to meet as merchants want the best possible price of course and as ppl seek comfort, they're ready to pay more if they can't get what they want for the price they'd like to in enough short time, thus moving demand towards the point merchants aim for. Merchants are usually far more patient than ppl buying stuff.

This ish at least how Kitty sees it working. And Kitty's not a merchant herself. Kitty once aimed to lower prices, but merchants' capital can only be matched by other merchants. f:weep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    here is some things that grinds my gears

that some races don't have a 3.2 flyer that you can buy from the cash shop you need to buy the packs or pay some one 100M or more just cuz they put x amount of real money in the game thats what you need to pay them for the items if you people wuld not pay there price thin there forced to lower there price but you people are to dum to git that and pay it anyway.
    I sort of agree with this. I'd rather them put new Fashion/Flyers/Mounts directly into the boutique than in packs. Instead their greed took over.

is how pwi takes stuff out of the game or lowers stuff in game to force free to play player to put real money in the game like lowering the coin you git on the dq items if youre high lvl and giting low lvl dq and you just git 1 coin how is a free to play player going to git coin for skills and stuff just with a dq item thats worth 1 coin.
    They've since introduced new quests to acquire coins that can be done daily. Rewards for completing "old" quests have been increased by a bit. Not only that, grab a Dreamchaser Code when they put them out and you got yourself a nice chunk of change. If possible, consider attending Nation Wars. My alt BM with TT90 gears can get around 5m+ per NW.

all of these people that sell fc runs and others that are free to git in if it was not for the people that help you kill you would not git it done.
    Most of the people I see that sell FC are only selling the big room. It makes sense since they pretty much did all the work and you get the benefit of skipping all of that time consuming content, and big room is the only thing most people really care about anyway.

the fact is the people that play the game has the power to change any thing in the game if you don't like what the price of the stuff is that people are sell don't pay it they will drop there price if not one is buying it from them and if you don't like what pwi is doing to the game say some thing to them if it was not for the gamers playing there game and paying for items out of the shop thin there company would not be running
    There are good amount of players who have high end gear that have spent little to no money at all.

In Red

We are aware that this thread is about thing's that grind your gears. No need to remind us three times. Either oil your gears up and adjust to it by playing the market [merching], or just find a different motor.
    edited October 2013
    yeah kitty some is right greed thats right and i would not see you understanding where im comeing from your a fc noob im a old school player i been here be for they put all this in be for there was any auto path so you don't have a clue most of the people thats playing now don't have a clue and don't know how it was i don't fc to git my lvls i wrok hard to git every thing i git i was here when people helped eachother and had honor theres not a thing you can say you are one of the types im taking about so zip that lip and shut up
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah kitty some is right greed thats right and i would not see you understanding where im comeing from your a fc noob im a old school player i been here be for they put all this in be for there was any auto path so you don't have a clue most of the people thats playing now don't have a clue and don't know how it was i don't fc to git my lvls i wrok hard to git every thing i git i was here when people helped eachother and had honor theres not a thing you can say you are one of the types im taking about so zip that lip and shut up

back then also people knew how to type

there was never a time with honor and people helping each other for nothing

you're old school player but lvl 98...
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Yes, you're amazing. Godly. Phenomenal. What a man!

We got an old-school badass here folks.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Not sure if its a troll or something else.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    back then also people knew how to type

there was never a time with honor and people helping each other for nothing

you're old school player but lvl 98...

Apply water directly to burn.

OP's spelling/grammar is so bad I want to cry.
    I'm getting sick of this "We are old school players we are so much better and most people who has R9.3 +12/10 cashed for it." Note not everyone is like this who have been playing for so long, just some. I nearly have my R9 ring and haven't spend any money on here. (Not that it matters xD )

Please pick up a Economic text book or something please. ;_____; If no one actually buys gold most in game items in boutique would be unattainable.

Last comment. Like someone stated earlier. If they have the money and chooses the spend it on a game it's their decision. Saying cashing is bad is like saying spending money on consel video games is bad.
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013

Not sure if you mean me but I played PWI the day it came out and played another version 3 years prior to PWI.

The fact of the matter is - people that do not have DO take advantage of those that do have, and many of them farmed this gear the hard way.

How it is wrong? No one forces anyone else to buy what they also can farm.

I farm to buy tokens that others get from packs. I select the person with the consistant lower prices. When I do buy Zen, I sell at the lowest set price and not usually more than 1-2 Zen.

Crafting - done old school is hard work, as is farming for the TT mats or the molds or the mats for the molds, etc.. to make these items. Yet I see in WC many times others expect them for next to free > because they are not highly refined or some other excuse, basically demeaning what others worked really hard to craft.

But if it grinds your gears - I get it.

What grinds my gears? Someone looking at the date next to my toons forum image and thinking thats the date I joined the game. Not really, it's just the date I used this toon for the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am with OP on the Wings in packs issue...but the rest of that post is too big of a catastrophe to go through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have to admit I find this thread hilarious. I'm pretty sure it's a troll but it makes me chuckle so let's go with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    yeah kitty some is right greed thats right and i would not see you understanding where im comeing from your a fc noob...that just played 9 chars to 70 the casual way(quests, BH) without buying heads. Very fc noob indeed. im a old school player i been here be for they put all this in be for there was any auto path so you don't have a clue. True, Kitty has no clue. She totally cluelessly does so many things she's not seen old-schoolers do, many times better than some of them. most of the people thats playing now don't have a clue...true, many don't bother to read skill descriptions anymore and don't know how their skills work because of that... and don't know how it was...it's 2013, not 2008. Things have changed, both better and worse way. i don't fc to git my lvls i wrok hard to git every thing i git i was here when people helped eachother and had honor...as if solo-grinding makes you superpro in everything, squadgrinding(aka. zhenning) makes you good at squadgrinding, but not much else... theres not a thing you can say you are one of the types im taking about so zip that lip and shut up...*shuts up, it's clear OP(aka. obvious troll ish obvious) didn't read Kitty's original post with thought or just didn't understand it*

Just...Kitty thought it would be quite clear for ppl that years played don't really matter by now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah Kitty Some Is Right Greed Thats Right And I Would Not See You Understanding Where Im Comeing From Your A Fc Noob Im A Old School Player I Been Here Be For They Put All This In Be For There Was Any Auto Path So You Don't Have A Clue Most Of The People Thats Playing Now Don't Have A Clue And Don't Know How It Was I Don't Fc To Git My Lvls I Wrok Hard To Git Every Thing I Git I Was Here When People Helped Eachother And Had Honor Theres Not A Thing You Can Say You Are One Of The Types Im Taking About So Zip That Lip And Shut Up
    Lol ...
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Just...Kitty thought it would be quite clear for ppl that years played don't really matter by now...

Kitty you are a paragon of patience. That was both awesome and entertaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    yeah i know my spelling is not that good but the point got out any way and people got it
    yeah i may be just 98 i have a real life and things do come up but at least i got my lvls
    with out doing fc like most do and yeah it is up to the people thats pay for there gear
    like i said thats them if there that dum to pay that thats all on them but soon ill be selling the
    same gear and weapons for alot less and thos people thats makeing people pay that price
    will come down cuz people will be buying stuff from me and not selling there stuff
    you all can say what ever you want about me and think what you want in the end every one
    thats the way im and the true free to play players see what type of people you are
    its people like you that make it harder and harder for some one that don't put money in the
    game to git good gear thats why me and my GF do every thing are self
    she been on this game long as i have and you people make us sickf:gross
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    soon ill be selling the
    same gear and weapons for alot less and thos people thats makeing people pay that price
    will come down cuz people will be buying stuff from me and not selling there stuff

What will happen is those people will snipe that, and resell for profit. Also, "fc noob"? You are not and will never be superior to anyone who has been inside FC. Judging by your amazing literacy skills I'm just going to go out on a limb and suggest most people, "fc nubs" or not, just simply outclass you and you're looking for a reason to complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Alllrighty. Anything is better than chemistry revision, so here goes. I really do hope this is a troll.
    In cyan.
    yeah i know my spelling is not that good but the point got out any way and people got it -I hate being mean like this, but this spelling isn't "not that good"; I wish it was simply that. It's atrociously painful to read and any sense that ever existed within this wall of illiterate text packed up and left as soon as you started typing. I'm sorry.-
    yeah i may be just 98 i have a real life and things do come up but at least i got my lvls
    with out doing fc -I may be shunned here, but I do not believe avoiding FC like the plague is any guarantee of good playing.- like most do and yeah it is up to the people thats pay for there gear
    like i said thats them if there that dum to pay that thats all on them but soon ill be selling the
    you all can say what ever you want about me and think what you want in the end every one
    thats the way im and the true free to play players see what type of people you are
    its people like you that make it harder and harder for some one that don't put money -I've given up on understanding and lost half my hair by this point, so forgive me if I've misunderstood your point. It sounds as if you're calling out all the cashshoppers in game. I'd like to bring to your attention that without cashshoppers, things like gold, tokens, orbs and charms and especially pack items, would be in high demand. i.e, the supply would be much less than the demand, driving prices up even more. Why? Because the aforementioned greed of some people will see to it that they have the power to put the price as high as they want, due to the lack of competition.-in the
    game to git good gear thats why me and my GF do every thing are self
    she been on this game long as i have and you people make us sickf:gross

In saying that, if you grind DQ to get your refine aids, use the Divine quest pots, stick with the default/event flyers, etc, I'll shut my mouth and I'll owe you an apology.
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You mad?

And good lord all this git git git... next thing you know you're going to say svn instead of get. If you don't like something, then don't participate in it.

RIP in peace engrish.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pwi did a good job of grinding his gears. pretty much nothing left in the old gearbox. b:chuckle
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    stupid people arguing about a stupid topic -
    and i can be one of them b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OP you do know that the mega cash shoppers that like to log on their lvl 1+ forum troll toons and even the brave ones will come out to spell check you to death right?

Op Im talking about the people who +12 and throw JoSD into crappy nirvana gears and such.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    pwi did a good job of grinding his gears. pretty much nothing left in the old gearbox. b:chuckle

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    out class me lol i know this game inside and out and i know about every class why cuz
    if some one just starting thats playing the game and not going to fc to high lvl with out doing the quest or fbs and gittng to know the class that i can tell them about the class and what i know about it like i said you can say any thing you want my gf and my friends know how im
    and know how that im game and like i said be for you don't know any thing you have not been playing as long as i have noobs
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    This has to be a troll. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    and my point is the people that put money in the game and im not saying all do it

i have been playing over 4 years and just put about 1000$ in 20$ here and there

but i know people that has put in one day 200.000$ its people like this that makes it
    hard for free to players to play cuz this person put this much in the game
    and he thinks that he has put that much in his armor and weapons and every thing
    he going to sell is high

its just like the people that git the stuff out of packs mounts/flyers and every thing git from them the 3.2 or 3.3 flying mounts 100.000.000/ 300.000.000 just cuz they put 500$ or 1000$
    what ever it maybe if the flyers was in the cash shop it would not come to that much
    it 35$ to 45$ thats there greed and i think its wrong i don't think a free to play person
    should have to pay that because this person put x amount of money in the game

most every one is puting there price on stuff based on AH gold price yeah the stuff that comes
    out of the cash shop yeah armor and weapons and other stuff you git in game with hard work
    and for free to base that stuff off the AH gold price is wrong
  • Arcannius - Dreamweaver
    Arcannius - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i git what you'er saying and i am with ya