Dragon point page not updating

Options
Karmil - Heavens Tear
Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
This isn't happening for the first time. I don't even believe that it will get fixed, ever. But what can I do when all of my points are getting lost? I've waited for the next patch as they said, but no one returned them. They blamed it on my browser many times, however, it has nothing to do with their dumb broken page. I honestly don't understand why I should send a ticket, I don't remember any help from them. Every time I send ticket, I get the same answer. Why do they even ask you to send it, are they ****ing trolling us? And I also don't believe that they have helped anyone. Please tell me that you got even a little help from support and I will feel a little bit better. Am I the only one who they promised returning the points and didn't? I lost them like months ago and I don't care about those any more, but I didn't know it still wasn't fixed so I vendored items again and *poof* they are gone.

I know none of them care if a non-cash shopper will leave the game, but if they continue like this, I will probably go and never look back. This is just getting very annoyin. Their problem is that I'm not the only one who left because of such thingsf:hehe
Post edited by Karmil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I am not cash shopper and above page work for me.

DQ Points from items will appear within 24-48 hours after being vendored.
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I am not cash shopper and above page work for me.

man you are genius!

what do you think, how long did I wait?

ok I will tell you

two days:3

now it updated, yes, from 75 points to 79 is it kind of a joke or something?:DDDD
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    now it updated, yes, from 75 points to 79 is it kind of a joke or something?:DDDD

No, it is not joke.

It is just slow.
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Options
    No, it is not joke.

It is just slow.

yes, problem is that I have been waiting much longer than I should have. I will just hope I won't lose em. Thank you for your help
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Happened before. Takes a few more days, people panic, then its fixed and everyone is happy.

So you might as well skip the panic and the insulting of other people.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I've had it take as long as 4 days for my DQ points to update. As a rule if it is longer than 7 days then send in a ticket. One time my points did not refresh and I had to send a ticket, it took them only two days to update my points.

My advice is to wait up to 7 days, if at that time your points have not updated, send a ticket. Though it might be best for your ticket to be more polite than your forum post. Back in my college days I worked in retail/customer service and I can tell you that a persons attitude played a major role in how helpful I was to their issue. Anyone with major attitude automatically went to the bottom of my help list.

The people working with PWE are extremely understaffed and overworked, a little kindness will go a long ways. Whenever I see anyone on the forum post that their ticket was "ignored" I can't help but wonder how rude they were when writing it.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Happened before. Takes a few more days, people panic, then its fixed and everyone is happy.

So you might as well skip the panic and the insulting of other people.

To be honest, I never panic about such things. But when you lose thousands of points (and not only once) and it's not your fault, you will probably get angry. This is just a game, only you lose real time while farming stuff not virtual.
    I've had it take as long as 4 days for my DQ points to update. As a rule if it is longer than 7 days then send in a ticket. One time my points did not refresh and I had to send a ticket, it took them only two days to update my points.

My advice is to wait up to 7 days, if at that time your points have not updated, send a ticket. Though it might be best for your ticket to be more polite than your forum post. Back in my college days I worked in retail/customer service and I can tell you that a persons attitude played a major role in how helpful I was to their issue. Anyone with major attitude automatically went to the bottom of my help list.

The people working with PWE are extremely understaffed and overworked, a little kindness will go a long ways. Whenever I see anyone on the forum post that their ticket was "ignored" I can't help but wonder how rude they were when writing it.

glad I hear that someone actually got help, and I'm never rude in tickets. I always try to be nice even when I don't want to, and it drives me crazy. Yes I will wait for 7 days, but I probably won't send another ticket
  • raingoddess17
    raingoddess17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    im just so glad im not the only one having DQ oints problem, ive been vendoring DQ points for the past 4 days now too and im getting nervous about it, what if it doesnt count? i vendored like thousands of them already. b:sad
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Options
    im just so glad im not the only one having DQ oints problem, ive been vendoring DQ points for the past 4 days now too and im getting nervous about it, what if it doesnt count? i vendored like thousands of them already. b:sad

this is what I was talking about, even if it will arrive, this is official not a private server, you should not be waiting for a week when they say it arrives in 2 days.
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    Options
    this is what I was talking about, even if it will arrive, this is official not a private server, you should not be waiting for a week when they say it arrives in 2 days.

I know b:sad , and did u noticed? after the update earlier, DQ points on DQs arent there b:shocked i wonder whats happening b:sad
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by genotypist View Post
    Hi all, this was a deliberate change in anticipation of the DQ system's eventual takedown. While the functionality of DQ items remain (you may still sell them for points), our intention is to gradually phase out their usage.

So this is what an admin replied on another thread b:sad does it mean we cant get rewards anymore?b:sad
  • lhellinbloodl
    lhellinbloodl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was reading the PWI patch of this week, and as Achievement Rewards ended, seems the same will happens to DQ points - that already was removed the way to get Rep.

PWI Patch Notes v748 - Released October 16th, 2013

Removed DQ points information from DQ items in preparation for eventual disabling of the DQ system (their functionality remain for the time being)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19987561#post19987561

Lets see if i can get the remain 3000 Points i need to get my reward...
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was reading the PWI patch of this week, and as Achievement Rewards ended, seems the same will happens to DQ points - that already was removed the way to get Rep.

PWI Patch Notes v748 - Released October 16th, 2013

Removed DQ points information from DQ items in preparation for eventual disabling of the DQ system (their functionality remain for the time being)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19987561#post19987561

Lets see if i can get the remain 3000 Points i need to get my reward...

Thank you for thatb:victory and is ur DQ page working well for u?
  • pwimatash
    pwimatash Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    They are removing the DQ Point system now, no more DQ points
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Is it just me or did they add the part about the dq items later?
    Cause I could swear I read the patch notes after the server went online again and there was nothing about dq items or points...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Cause I could swear I read the patch notes after the server went online again and there was nothing about dq items or points...
    For some odd reason patch notes aren't as detailed as they're supposed to be.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    For some odd reason patch notes aren't as detailed as they're supposed to be.

That's because they only post what Wanmei tells them. They usually don't know anything more about the patches than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's like they deliberately kept quiet about that and just now added it because users pointed it out. b:quiet
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yet another example of the greedy chinese trying to make every dollar possible.

Can someone suggest a free to play game where the company doesn't try to squeeze every dollar out of your pocket?

I have been playing PW for 4 years. I'm about ready to move on.

Thank you, greedy PW.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Options

You are correct, it was not in the patch notes and was only added after the topic was made.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    REMOVE DE DQ SYSTEM = PEOPLES LEAVE FOR ANOTHER GAMES = LESS GOLD BUYER b:bye
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Bwahahahaha, and of course the post doesnt even show it's edited. WTF ... I really wish this was all just a joke, maybe some early halloween prank ...
  • Maliva - Lost City
    Maliva - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    oh god i wish it were a prank but after reading the replies in the thread OPKossy referred to and reading both Kossy's, Venus's replies and other posts, i feel sick to my stomach atm and am a little mad at how this was dealt with.

edited to add @ OPKossy and Venus i love you guys for trying to get this point over even though youre stuck with the boundaries of the forum rules, ur awesome moderators in my view.
    101 Sage Veno - Retired
    103 Sage Sin - Retired
    88 Archer (Culti undecided)
    71 Mystic (Culti Undecided)

Too many toons Deleted b:surrender
    edited October 2013
    Options
    No blog post and DQ Page still not updating either ...
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Please tell me that you got even a little help from support and I will feel a little bit better.

Once I got help from their costumer support... The solution wasn't the best but worked...
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
    edited October 2013
    Options
    OMG, I'm so fed up with this.
    Just wanted to spend the remaining points on my alt account. So I logged into my alt, went onto the friggin page and send the items to my twink.
    After loading for ages, the page went back to displaying my main account, points are gone, BUT NO ITEMS ON ANY CHARACTER. Gaaaaaawd!
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Mine still havent updated in over a week. I vendored about 1600 DQs (35s) and still show 281 DQ points.
    Veteran PWIer.
    Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
    You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
  • jesterlaugh2009
    jesterlaugh2009 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    darn it i am 6k away from the 50k DQ points i need....thanks PWI what do i do now with 44k points?? :(
  • Monkaydude - Heavens Tear
    Monkaydude - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    oh great i just spent like 140m buying dq mats and now i can't even claim any of the points wat a rip off it takes forever to earn that kind of money
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    oh great i just spent like 140m buying dq mats and now i can't even claim any of the points wat a rip off it takes forever to earn that kind of money
    They should have updated by now.