More skill updates for Venos! Discuss

Desdi - Sanctuary
Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Venomancer
EDIT: it seems that all these updates are optional as these will only be available through farming/making new skillbooks. You can choose to to learn or not to learn them. You can learn them only after you have reincarnated. You need Sage/Demon version of the skills in order to upgrade/fuse them.

Here's the source.

EDIT2: Here's more detailed information on the updated skills.
EDIT3: Minor change on Ironwood as seen here and here. Confirmed skills disappear upon merging (eg. Ironblaze < Ironwood & Blazing will disappear).

EDIT4: Final update on skills and the descriptions/names of our version.

Below are the first thoughts/posts when the news were leaked. Keep in mind that the thread contains a lot of initial speculations that may or may not apply to what we actually received.

Hello fellow Venomancers.

My game husband looked into the latest leaked information and together we found out the new updates for us.

Ironwood Please read this post. There's a possibility we interpreted the skill wrongly. EDIT: Follow-up discussion and findings here.
It gets damage increased and what appears to be..a fire DoT? I'm not sure.

Sage one will have physical defence reduction increased to 50%.
Demon one appears to have a 40% physical defence reduction now with a 25% chance to reduce physical defence by 180%.

This is pretty good. It makes Sage one even stronger and it makes the Demon one into being more reliable while keeping the "chance for a deadlier debuff". It will no longer be 0 physical defence for Demon but it's still going to be a pretty strong debuff if it lands. The good side is that now Demon's Ironwood will be reliable.

EDIT: After some testing (posts can be found in this thread) it looks like the 180% debuff is not as strong as it may sound. Demons you will have to think about whether you want this skill or not.

Befuddling Mist & Fox Wallop fusion
It appears that these two skills were fused together.
It's a single target attack that offers 35% channeling reduction, 125% attack rate reduction and 70% accuracy reduction.

EDIT: PWE translates this as cooldown, video seems to be channeling. Not sure what's with it. Also, non-player target debuff.

Sage one seems to reduce channeling by 50%.
Demon one seems to gain 20 per cast.

I find the fusion pretty good. It's become similar to Fossilized Curse but it won't require a spark. Compared to Fossilized Curse, the accuracy debuff is smaller but the attack rate debuff slightly greater. No longer applies. This was the initial speculation.

Leech
Leech seems to have its HP drain increased between 800 and 2000HP. I assume it's based on damage dealt or something.It's based on Soulforce.

Sage has the cooldown reduced by one second.
Demon gains 20 per cast.

Malefic Crush
Appears to cost only one spark now. Cooldown is increased but now it has a high chance to stun.

Thoughts

All fox form attacks seem to ignore evasion/accuracy now and they will hit regardless (based on what that link says). This makes Stunning Blow a reliable freeze and the new "Befuddling Mist" fusion might become pretty good against Archers and perhaps Assassins I believe. No longer applies, was initial speculation.

Leech is ok, mostly for PvE I'd say. It looks like they gave Demons a few more ways to build some chi. Not bad, I'll take it.

Damage was increased for all fox form attacks. Not sure how good they are now though. Damage was also increased for Ironwood, makes it an even bigger nuke skill for Venomancers. It was previously the stronger nuke we had along with Parasitic Nova.

What are your thoughts? Discuss!
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
Post edited by Desdi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I translated it last night with a crappy online app, and I am pretty disappointed that the 'new' stuff is focused mainly on foxform. Don't get me wrong, foxform tree needed it, but I was hoping we'd get both human and foxform tree skill upgrades (especially since BMs got a buttload of skill for each of their skill trees).
    The ironwood upgrade makes ma happy, not to excited to see demon gets a considerable greater boost, but I guess it's expected,considering most demon venomancers didn't bother learning demon ironwood.
    All in all, not very excited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    as a demon veno i see this new ironwood as a nerf, will have to change a pair of skills in my pvp genie b:sad
    other skills are fine, hopefully the damage boost will be decent enough
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I know what you mean. I hoped they'd do something about Frost Scarab because that one spark rarely justifies it's use but I'm still glad the new fox form skill updates are pretty significant. It makes them worth using in PvP.

I can't help but be very happy with the Ironwood update but you can't deny that we really needed that for two reasons;
    1. while it was very nice, it was largely unreliable and most people couldn't deal with it (hence not learning Demon version)
    2. Demon Venomancers got screwed during the last update when Sages got the 35chi for Fox form switches while Demons got a useless buff

Seems that Blazing Scarab was also fused into Ironwood.
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Im not very happy about;:

-Fusing skills: really.. why? Isnt it just good enough to boost each skill? Kinda sceptical cause...
    -Does this mean I have to pay chi to use befudding mist now?
    -And tbh, 40% vs. Reduce to 0 20% of the time seemed lije a much better deal when going sage than a mere 10% more for a trade off to 20% chance to do 100% more (wich on avereage leaves demons with more p.def reduction with 40-40-40-40-150, vs.. 50-50-50-50-50)

What I like;:

-Yay ill be more able to use melee in pvp (tho most la got less m.def than p.def)

I dont think they will do 125% attack reduction however. Maybe 25%, 125 seems like overkill. A tad sceptical to increased chi on demons. As thry get a bunch of debuffs while sages get a bunch of chi. While Im not really seeing us getting much decent trade ins in debuff department for their extra chi now 3:
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
    edited October 2013
    I know what you mean. I hoped they'd do something about Frost Scarab because that one spark rarely justifies it's use but I'm still glad the new fox form skill updates are pretty significant. It makes them worth using in PvP.

I can't help but be very happy with the Ironwood update but you can't deny that we really needed that for two reasons;
    1. while it was very nice, it was largely unreliable and most people couldn't deal with it (hence not learning Demon version)
    2. Demon Venomancers got screwed during the last update when Sages got the 35chi for Fox form switches while Demons got a useless buff

Yes, frost scarab would have been nice, I really like the skill, but they 1 spark it needs isn't really justified.
    And yes, demons needed a boost, but the debuff on demon will be superior to sage's, and that skill was one of the skills that shifted the sage-demon balance for me (I really, really don't like lottery-chance skills), and now they've totally changed it. I'm still happy with my sage path, so no biggie.
    The ironwood-blazing combo is interesting, curious how that'll be made, would blazing disappear completely? And what about wood resistant mobs, will ironwood's fire DoT still kick in? It's rather weird atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    New ways of getting chi for demon are good, but too sad they are mainly in fox form.
    as a demon veno i see this new ironwood as a nerf, will have to change a pair of skills in my pvp genie b:sad
    other skills are fine, hopefully the damage boost will be decent enough
    +1. In PvE you can use a pet with pdef debuff. + 79 skills partly compensate it. In PvP it's better if you decrease pdef to 0, even if it happens once in ages. 40% will not help much since all this physical damage will go from pet mainly and using pet in pvp for aps is not that useful. heavy armor won't feel it, and casters... b:lipcurl
    Honestly, Desdi, do you imagine yourself killing someone equal to you (r9r+10) with fox form skills? While most classes have skills to simply 1shot their target (spark-fire damage, reduce def lvl+increase atck lvl - debuffs transfer, etc) veno has to run around its target for 10 minutes before it can attack efficiently. And still it will lack damage badly.

Will be good if it gives chi like blazing scarab. But if they leave it as it is - chi consuming, i want to keep the old skill.

UPD. About new Ironwood: will the icons be same for 40% and 150% i wonder? I'd like to know when it's 150% to use arcane antinomy at least b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    @ Marengo - What I meant is that if fox form attack skills are indeed changed to hit regardless then it means Stunning Blow will become a reliable freeze (plus stun for Demon) and the fused Befuddling Mist could be worth using for its debuffs especially in the scenario that you lack a spark for Fossilized Curse or said skill is on cooldown.

Perhaps it's the way I worded. I'm curious about the damage increase in PvE but I'm not holding my breath, still a nice bonus if you're up against magic immune monsters or something alike though.

@ SmurfJegeren - it doesn't state the fused Befuddling Mist cost chi so it's safe to assume it doesn't cost any chi to use. Fox Wallop was honestly quite useless at this point (although I will miss the fancy 20% chance to make all hits crit) so I can see why they'd fuse it.

The 125% sounded quite weird to me too but seeing that they increased Malefic Crush's cooldown to 180, I don't know..could be true o.o

EDIT: Someone mentioned Demon rib strike having a 125% attack rate reduction in PvP too so it may be true. Sounds overkill but we'll see.

@ DeffuNature - I gotta admit I was bitter after that Fox Form update back then but this makes up for me. I understand how you feel about it but believe me, that's how I felt back then too and I know a few people who decided to go Sage just because of the new Fox Form but I still wanted to stick to my cultivation.

Additionally, it seems that Malefic Crush has a chance (50%-90%, maybe based on soulforce or something) to drain MP in 2 seconds instead of over time. The cooldown was increased to 180 seconds instead. Any thoughts on this?

Ironwood fuse with Blazing Scarab... I don't know. I wasn't using Blazing Scarab much to begin with so it doesn't bother me to have it fused but it is going to mess up macros and cases of instant casting (Zooming Powders anyone?).

I'll admit that I'm gonna miss the 0 physical defence but and I used to absolutely love it but I've been wanting a more reliable debuff from Ironwood for a while now. Maybe playing Sage has affected my playstyle a little. I have noticed that after trying Sage I've been building chi much more furiously than before just so I don't lose out to them.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    Perhaps it's the way I worded. I'm curious about the damage increase in PvE but I'm not holding my breath, still a nice bonus if you're up against magic immune monsters or something alike though.
    PvE is just fine now. Everyone can get +40 attack lvl weap (very cheap), +30 attack lvl blessing (even free) and deal the damage they haven't dreamt of 2 years ago even sparked.
    But what about PvP? No defence or offence skills, just 10 extra chi on 2 skills? Veno is not only support class right now, others take its function. Purge is available for many classes now, also every class has various number of its own debuffs. We need more crits, more attack, chance for zercrit on some skill maybe, better dragons, whatever to be competitive.

Speaking about fox wallop, it was kinda useless anyway. I tested it on another server and didn't bother to buy or learn on official. If you hit with paws and it procs, you have to stand up quickly to do maximum 2 hits. But you can easily miss it also unless you watch it attentively, which is too tiresome. It was ok for HA venos in good old times when HA didn't seem a bad choice, it proceeds and you continue autoattack. Since most venos are arcane it's not a big deal to lose it, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Yeah agreed on Fox Wallop.

I don't know though, 125% attack rate reduction sounds pretty good to me against an Archer if the skill is coded so that it never misses. It won't cost chi and I won't have to rely on Fossilized Curse nearly as much. Still 3.0 second cooldown, pretty spam-able too. I welcome the 20 chi per cast even if it's in fox form.
    Also, I can think of some situations where Stunning Blow could be handy to use.

On the Ironwood note, it makes Demon's Ironwood + Arcane Antinomy combo less deadly but it opens up the Ironwood + Blazing Scarab (or Hood) combo instead. Lowering the enemy's physical defence to make the reflect damage more effective.

It's like a change of playstyle. I understand why some Demons are unhappy. I like the update personally though b:surrender
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited October 2013

I don't know though, 125% attack rate reduction sounds pretty good to me against an Archer if the skill is coded so that it never misses.
    Depends on how long it would last though...

It's like a change of playstyle. I understand why some Demons are unhappy. I like the update personally though b:surrender
    Of course little enhance is better than no enhance at all, but it's not only venos who get skills upgrade, we got just defensive skills for morai, something more valuable than 2 extra thousand of damage from nova would be much appreciated, we really need b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    New Ironwood looks absolutely awful as a demon veno. I love the 0 defense proc when it works - if it doesn't I adjust accordingly; myriads, etc. All this new ironwood does is nerf for reliability. If that's what a veno wants, they should go sage. /rage

The rest - meh. Tbh this 'update' is looking pretty lame, but I'll wait until more information comes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I guess I'm the only one excited about this foxy alone

On another note, don't judge just yet. It was mentioned that we're getting two or three more skills with that update.
    My friend and I looked into it but the new skills aren't categorized by classes so it was hard to tell and we gave up.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Sigh... After reading again what google threw at me, and after reading Eoria's post, I think she is right. They want to change demon ironwood so it always proc and reduce defense by 40%, with a 20% that it be 150%.

This is so upsetting. I don't need a useless 40% defense reduction. I want zero defense, even if it's a low chance.

Some may say "but 40% is good for your pets..." well that's not the case. Even after the update on pets, their damage is still low. R9's have so much hp, that what a pet can do in terms of damage is nothing to worry about. The only reason pets are good now is because they don't die easily... Heck, even with zero defense a pet cant kill most r9s.

And about the other fox form skills... that attack rate debuff is useless too. Everyone uses skills to do damage, and the one target which I would like to use it, would resist this debuff 66% of the time (sage sins...)

So far, demon venos are getting nothing new or useful AGAIN, and they want to debuff my favorite skill. Why so much hate toward demon venos now? Are they considered to be op or what?

I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE! not

Why? Why do you nerf demon veno pw?...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    One concern I have is, if we're supposedly getting this how one would be able to tell if the Demon proc'd for 40% or 150%? It's probably going to be the same icon >.>
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You'd have to watch pet damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Being a sage, I don't like what they did to IW. Basically giving demon the advantage of sage + a chance to go way higher while giving sage a crappy 10% more debuff. Not even asking how you can debuff by more than 100%, technically ...

What's wrong with the devs lately and **** over untamed cultivations? Both barb and veno cultis were nicely balanced and now they're just pulling **** to **** over one side. <<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I love being Demon <3

But i don't use the foxform skills that often aside for amp and that. Maybe i should b:chuckle but i like the chance to get chi though.

Ironwood that sucks but it is what it is and ill live with it.

Any word on the skill that was suppose to come with the new foxform?
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just a few thoughts extra tho.. 70% debuffed accuracy wont really do that much to most classes relying on it. Why? Cause of most of those people now run around with two 50% increase ring.

/rage starting
    The fox wallop debuff is just a few seconds long atm, so I dun think itll last much longer than that. Its a useless skill in all ways. The sage version gives a chance to not lose chi, what are we gonna get back from it no longer costing chi and on top giving demons chi? 15% more powerful -chan for 5 seconds? Its not even bothersome to most classes.

If skills cannot miss, we lose the sage fox form added bonus of having extra high accuracy increase. Theres no giving back there.

Sage attack to trade HP for MP(wich till now is useless to most people) always hits. So we lose that add on too?

Also seeing Im not alone on thinking demons getting the better hand with IW.. so.. is this a "**** the sage venos" update like they screwed over the demon barbs with the panda form? /rage end
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I'm more interested in the attack rate debuff. It's for 8 seconds but with a 3 second cooldown it makes it spam-able. This is really just theory at this point so testing would be needed to see how useful it is but to me it seems like something that may turn out useful in PvP.
    I think we all agree that Fox Wallop won't be missed xD

The added accuracy bonus from Sage fox form will only affect HA/LA I think so it's mostly a build thing I suppose. At least I don't know any AA Sage venomancer that cares about it.
    You have a point though, if skills are made to not miss then I wonder what would be the point of the accuracy boost; ugh auto attacking?

I find it quite interesting though how Sage venomancers are commenting on Demon Ironwood becoming too good while Demon venomancers are commenting on it being nerfed.

I'm somewhere inbetween. I gave it more thought and I think the lack of 0 pdef is going to hurt but at the same time I like the possibility of a reliable debuff for other reasons that include Blazing Barrier combo.

Hoping the 2-3 new skills will be good P:
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I hate to break more hearts, but there might be a damage nerf on Nova as well.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19989501&postcount=254
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    The last part is..I'm not sure.
    They have no reason to nerf Parasitic Nova, Venomancers don't have many nuke skills like that to begin with.

Judging by the lack of Sage/Demon description though it does sound like a change for the normal lvl10 one. This should make people that don't have lvl11 Parasitic Nova happy because now the 67% chance becomes 95% chance to proc. Not that the damage nerf was needed but it makes it more effective as a CC skill.

Besides, all the other skills had Sage/Demon description even if their Sage/Demon parts were not changed.

EDIT: Just a heads up; seems that all these are skills changes added to the test server in PWCN so there might more modifications before they are released. We'll have to wait and see.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Also seeing Im not alone on thinking demons getting the better hand with IW.. so.. is this a "**** the sage venos" update like they screwed over the demon barbs with the panda form? /rage end

I think you don't understand us, so far most demon venos are not happy with the news that ironwood will no longer reduce p defense to zero.

We didn't have a reliable p defense debuff, yes, but those who walked the demon path had accepted this and even cherished this feature as an advantage and a way to deal devastating damage.

I hate the way they are messing with culti paths. Originally it was all about cons and pros, now, different playstyles. We chose certain path because we liked a certain play style, and now they want to change it all.

Why can't they just build upon the original idea, instead of changing everything.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I have to agree with that. This isn't even related to venomancers but based on the last few updates we've had lately they seem to mess around with the paths.
    Look at the barbarians...I'm not an expert but judging by the last tiger form update and the possible upcoming one (and what people post) they seem to be **** with them big time.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    You'd have to watch pet damage.
    You are joking b:laugh
    I hate to break more hearts, but there might be a damage nerf on Nova as well.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19989501&postcount=254
    They've increased damage not long ago, doubt they will nerf it now.
    I'm more interested in the attack rate debuff. It's for 8 seconds but with a 3 second cooldown it makes it spam-able.
    Spam-able means you spam it. Spam it means you are in foxform. You are in fox form means you deal no damage --> harmless --> your enemie goes full attack without worry that you can kill him quickly. If you turn into human, you need to control your target first, stun, seal, whatever, otherwise they rebuff or use protective skills as soon as you go human form. If you control them, debuff is useless.
    Thus, debuff lasts while you are in fox and not dangerous at all. When you go human, debuff is over.
    Unless they make it last 10sec minimum. Not gonna happen i suppose.

I hate the way they are messing with culti paths. Originally it was all about cons and pros, now, different playstyles. We chose certain path because we liked a certain play style, and now they want to change it all.
    That's the point... As for me, i chose demon path as soon as i saw demon ironwood description. Even though it is chi consuming and i try to use it in certain situations instead of spamming it, i enjoy having it.

Honestly, if they nerf demon venos more, including nova i will seriously think about sage reroll b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    edited October 2013
    I definitely don't know if I should learn my sage blazing scarab book I've had in my bank for ages ... when these changes happen, will blazing disappear for good, or will it be separate? Should I invest in learning it or should I make haste in selling it lol ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I definitely don't know if I should learn my sage blazing scarab book I've had in my bank for ages ... when these changes happen, will blazing disappear for good, or will it be separate? Should I invest in learning it or should I make haste in selling it lol ?

I'd probably wait until the 24th so we can see what's all in the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013

Spam-able means you spam it. Spam it means you are in foxform. You are in fox form means you deal no damage --> harmless --> your enemie goes full attack without worry that you can kill him quickly. If you turn into human, you need to control your target first, stun, seal, whatever, otherwise they rebuff or use protective skills as soon as you go human form. If you control them, debuff is useless.
    Thus, debuff lasts while you are in fox and not dangerous at all. When you go human, debuff is over.
    Unless they make it last 10sec minimum. Not gonna happen i suppose.

You're right, in fox form you're harmless damage wise but I can see myself using it in a 1v1 situation where my Fossilized Curse is on cooldown. I throw this debuff off and change to human form to get Blazing Barrier and cast the, now new, Ironwood to have them get a greater reflected damage back. By the time this happens, the debuff should be off.

At least this is how I'd take advantage of the new changes. I'm just trying to find ways to use the skills if they are changed.

Another thing to consider is the skill description mentions giving 20 and additional 10 chi per attack so potentially 30 chi per cast which could be useful to throw in for the chi. Probably a viable way to build chi in Fox Form off battle while Crush Vigor is on cooldown. The skill being rather spam-able helps with that.

I need to word my posts better and not visit forums while in the middle of a run >.>
    Anywhow, it's just theory now and we'd have to test it out in game before we can fully judge but I just see myself using it in the future if we do get this update.

Deffy, I think it's a good idea to hold on to that with Blazing Scarab potentially being fused o.o

• mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yee nerf demons buff sage again idgf
    my only wish is damage over time skills to get damage reduction too, now you spend 225gold for some pet and even with end game gears and good inherited stats that pet is one shot to every mark of weakness sword cyclone etc so useless
  • PanboyAir - Sanctuary
    PanboyAir - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol. Calm down veno frienz, the update isn't that bad. More veno skills to use.
    I haven't posted on my main because I can't decide on a 105 Venomancer forum avatar.b:cute

youtube.com/user/DietSnappleRaspberry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I wonder if any of the new skills we are supposed to get will be related to the new fox form.
    The skill we were promised to get along with the new spirit form was never implemented. Did they scrap the idea of it completely?

I'm much too curious about what these new skills might be.