DQ points

WnbTank - Archosaur
WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Quality Corner
Amount of DQ points awarded per DQ has disappeared. I hope its only text bug, not a bug where said points wouldnt be awarded any longer.
Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
Post edited by WnbTank - Archosaur on

Comments

• raingoddess17
    raingoddess17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah i just noticed too and im getting nervous about it cuz ive been NPC-ing thousands of DQs before the update and my points arent still updated b:sad someone tell me this isnt the first time that happened b:cryb:surrender
  • brutechampion
    brutechampion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    First we thought only the DQ35 items were affected but they're all gone.
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    wait, what do u mean their all gone?b:shocked
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi all, this was a deliberate change in anticipation of the DQ system's eventual takedown. While the functionality of DQ items remain (you may still sell them for points), our intention is to gradually phase out their usage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    Hi all, this was a deliberate change in anticipation of the DQ system's eventual takedown. While the functionality of DQ items remain (you may still sell them for points), our intention is to gradually phase out their usage.

hello!, im sorry, but does that mean u cant redeem anymore rewards when u get ur points updated??b:shockedb:cry and also, i dont see anymore points on the DQ items b:sad i am so confused right now, a respond would help , thank you very much
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Well WTF why do you wait until after its down to tell us or communicate with us! We just want a little love and a little talking toob:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013

you really should give a warning, some people were stockpiling them for a 2x dq points event like you had in the past..
  • Melekhiel - Sanctuary
    Melekhiel - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013

When is it planned to take them down completely? At least is there a week ahead or about a month or a year?
    you really should give a warning, some people were stockpiling them for a 2x dq points event like you had in the past..

Absolutely so! Piles and piles of DQ items... I hope I'll be able to sell them before it all goes down!
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    When is it planned to take them down completely? At least is there a week ahead or about a month or a year?

Absolutely so! Piles and piles of DQ items... I hope I'll be able to sell them before it all goes down!

I agree b:surrender and how bout the DQ page, is it working well for u guys? b:sad cuz mine havent been updated for 5 days now b:surrender
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I HAD almost 1M dq points.. glad I'm down to 260k but still... dang it!!
    what about the event gold? do we need to use that up or is that staying?
    How much time do we have?

NEED INPUT!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sad news indeed b:sad

What's the point in all these DQ items now? Or what will it be?
  • Melekhiel - Sanctuary
    Melekhiel - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I agree b:surrender and how bout the DQ page, is it working well for u guys? b:sad cuz mine havent been updated for 5 days now b:surrender

Mine worked more or less well, but had some delay from yesterday till now, now it shows newly NPCed items, maybe yours will work soon as well! b:beg
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You're really trying to kill this game, huh...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013

WHAT!?? Really you're going to completely takedown the dq point system?? Omg is it so wrong for players to earn useful stuff for free, you're forcing us to pay ridiculous prices (even in game with coins) for random dyes, makeover scrolls and event gold. There better be a new kind of reward system PWI, but if you're just taking it down for good and that's it....well thats just ... urgh -.-
  • raingoddess17
    edited October 2013
    Mine worked more or less well, but had some delay from yesterday till now, now it shows newly NPCed items, maybe yours will work soon as well! b:beg

I really hope it will, that cheered me up thank you b:thanks
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013

i love the wording here. So basically youre taking away another thing that really makes this game free 2 play...and as with the Token shop you are doing so with no real heads up warning to the players ur just gonna "gradually phase out their usage" way to go pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Argenesis - Raging Tide
    Argenesis - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Pretty much agree with TZ, I liked the free charms.
    My avatar won't update, I'm not level 38, I swear. b:surrender

Finally 100, now using r8 to farm my t3.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Pretty much agree with TZ, I liked the free charms.

Dont lie bro....pwi doesnt have THAT many glitchesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Why is the DQ system being taken down?
    It was PWI's only conpensation for the DQ item nerf that was needed in PWCN due to heaving BOTing..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You're really trying to kill this game, huh...?

They've been activly trying hard for about 4 years now.

From what I remember, the DQ point system was put into place to compensate our community for the destruction of the DQ point cost from the ranges of Lv1 to Lv60 DQ items I believe. Then (to my knowledge) the Jolly Jones Bounty quest was put into place for destruction of Lv60-Lv80 DQ items.
    By removing the DQ point system are you planning on putting in place another system to compensate players for the DQ coin cost or just hoping we forget why you put it into place in the first place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So, you're taking away the DQ points system, and you killed their in-game value...why don't you just openly admit that this game is pay to play already -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Woow, thaanks for taking away more of our free-to-play freedom!
    Can't wait to see what you're gonna take away from us next b:victory
    derpderp
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • lenie
    lenie Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How they slowly breakdown pwi. started with the low lvl dq items, and now they gonna bring the system down. A lot of ppl use those dq points for several things. DQ items where used to be for low lvl to get coins, now they all gonna get rid of it. Think of all the fashion, event gold, the dyes u all gonna need to buy and save coins for. PWI is getting GREEDY. Giving low lvl's items till lvl 60 n what do they get? they cant even craft their own stuff. Ppl will need to spent gold for dyes, income for PWI? What about the income from the players? Its slowly changing into a cash play, instead of the FREE game they advertise with. b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2013

PWI might as well just ban any non-cash-shopper if it keeps going like this... Cause it's starting to feel more and more like we're no longer wanted here... Like we already have so many options to actually farm our stuff... So... What free-to-play feature will you be taking next? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    PWI might as well just ban any non-cash-shopper if it keeps going like this... Cause it's starting to feel more and more like we're no longer wanted here... Like we already have so many options to actually farm our stuff... So... What free-to-play feature will you be taking next? b:surrender

probably will make all boutique items bound as well as removing the gold AH, then to **** any f2p person over even more they will require gold to access instances like TT,WS,lunar,FCC and NW b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Would have been nice if there was an official announcement about this, instead of just phasing it out and leaving the community in the dark.

Time for a mad cash out on all my DQ points x)
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    probably will make all boutique items bound as well as removing the gold AH, then to **** any f2p person over even more they will require gold to access instances like TT,WS,lunar,FCC and NW b:angry

Please don't give them ideas
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Seriously, how about telling the players?!? b:angry
    So this is how you choose to treat your users? Shame on you.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Since the DQ point system was put in place as compensation for removing the coin value from the DQ items, this totally means when the DQ points are removed, the coin value for the DQs will be reinstated , right?
    Right?
    Right?
    Am I right?
    b:angry
  • _/ArcShot\_ - Heavens Tear
    _/ArcShot\_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    no , u are wrong lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]