• TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013

TYSM for that official word from forums u rock man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Years ago they promised that they will add new stuff (which is worth to talk about) to compensate that they removed MoGs and 25-reputation-badges. It didn't happen of course.

We got crappy fashion, crappy maiden-kissed chests, useless all-class pets and a riding mount instead.

And now they want "eventually" takedown the DQ system ("gradually phase out their usage" is a nice term btw...)

Congratulations to your decisions. If anyone wants to learn how to kill the reputation of a company, they should join a workshop of PWE.

The only thing which is worth to get with DQ points are tienkangs and tishas. It's time to stack them at banker before they shut down the event boutique.

I suppose some brainless fanboys will now log again to argue against me and sing their hallelujah for the company. Sorry, I won't respond to this bs, I'm really getting mad atm because of so many bs decisions and changes which will come in future.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Years ago they promised that they will add new stuff (which is worth to talk about) to compensate that they removed MoGs and 25-reputation-badges. It didn't happen of course.

The only thing which is worth to get with DQ points are tienkangs and tishas. It's time to stack them at banker before they shut down the event boutique.

thats true they did talk about expanding it for ages.. same with achievement shop which is suppose to be replaced..wonder if those 2 related

tisha..tienkang.. but importantly CHARMS (D/S cards ofc) and random pigments for cheap..<-those were the problems for the staff i guess, was nice not being sentenced to overly expensive charms based on erratic charm and pack sales

on top of imagined lost zen sales, i assume this is their way of combating bots, pretty poor way to do it though
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2013

DQ QQ Posts

ROFL! I had to laugh at this.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Well guys anyone reading or following this post now knows the truth...way to go PWI. Now youre taking away yet ANOTHER part of the game that makes it free 2 play. Lets go CSers own the free 2 play peeps some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    they will remove the dragon quest system after all b:cry

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1635671

• Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Goodbye makeup scrolls and random pigments b:cry
    I have a question......At Tiger event we will getting any SAGE EVENT CARD?
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    genotypist, what will be replacing the DQ point system?
    Any exciting news to give us hope?

Or shall i start "gradually phasing out my usage" of your game?
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013

Epic forum post of the day goes to you! You have won.....wait no you can't really win anything anymore DQ is being phased out. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited October 2013

they probably wont replace it with anything.. i bet they are trying to eliminate any way to get boutique items without paying RL money b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lolwut.

Why the hell would you get rid of that system now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lolwut.

Why the hell would you get rid of that system now?

maybe they noticed all the shops completely full of dq items & heard the plentiful qq about bots, on HT theres about 10 shops by west tele full of DQs
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Gratz PWI on shooting your own foot...again.

Taking down dq points will greatly reduce player interest to play anymore on this already badly broken game.

So whats next, you're going to shutdown event boutique as well?

And what, Archo Assault will be like useless now since most people do it to farm dq points.

Just like what some people said, just turn this game into P2P already instead of lying and deceiving players. b:angry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited October 2013

We got crappy fashion, crappy maiden-kissed chests, useless all-class pets and a riding mount instead.

And now they want "eventually" takedown the DQ system ("gradually phase out their usage" is a nice term btw...)

Congratulations to your decisions. If anyone wants to learn how to kill the reputation of a company, they should join a workshop of PWE.

I suppose some brainless fanboys will now log again to argue against me and sing their hallelujah for the company. Sorry, I won't respond to this bs, I'm really getting mad atm because of so many bs decisions and changes which will come in future.
    Since when did pwi have fanboys?
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Since when did pwi have fanboys?

You sir are a troll....and to you i say well played.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sylen I'm sorry but you're obnoxious. You spent 2-3 pages nitpicking the OPs posts without actually responding in any meaningful way to the content. You seem to do that a lot. What's your problem?
  • arenaastra1
    arenaastra1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ninja'ed by the OP while posting my previous reply.

You never gave a frame of reference, so it's your own damn fault that no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

1. Check that the items actually have DQ point values.
    2. Get off your lazy ***, take screenshots, collect actual data, and post in the appropriate form area with an appropriately worded response.

If you give us a post that's half-assed and missing the majority of the data required to make your point, you're failing before you even start. I mean really, why the hell bother posting then?

EDIT: Never mind, some one else has already posted that they are missing with a proper description in the correct forum for that. Looks like you also need to learn how to look before you post, and make yourself appear the idiot.

Here's your sign, I think this jerkface is being difficult and probably doesnt play any more and just gets on to troll
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Here's your sign, I think this jerkface is being difficult and probably doesnt play any more and just gets on to troll

Meh he served his purpose....or hers....but all that matters now is that we as gamers let pwi know were not happy with their decision to end DQ as they are. So take to the forums start new threads and express ur unsatisfied reactions to them. Our voices may fall on deaf ears but we can at least let them sound off on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ninja'ed by the OP while posting my previous reply.

You never gave a frame of reference, so it's your own damn fault that no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

1. Check that the items actually have DQ point values.
    2. Get off your lazy ***, take screenshots, collect actual data, and post in the appropriate form area with an appropriately worded response.

If you give us a post that's half-assed and missing the majority of the data required to make your point, you're failing before you even start. I mean really, why the hell bother posting then?

EDIT: Never mind, some one else has already posted that they are missing with a proper description in the correct forum for that. Looks like you also need to learn how to look before you post, and make yourself appear the idiot.

geez, who appointed you god?
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    REMOVE DE DQ SYSTEM = PEOPLES LEAVE FOR ANOTHER GAMES = LESS GOLD BUYER b:bye
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    DQ points are working, just confirmed by myself, its only the point amount whats missing from the DQ items, probably some glitch like many other ones, i dont know why ppl raging without cheking things first...b:thanks
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    DQ points are working, just confirmed by myself, its only the point amount whats missing from the DQ items, probably some glitch like many other ones, i dont know why ppl raging without cheking things first...b:thanks

Really after all these posts that you CLEARLY havent read your gonna post this....you my friend are a complete and utter imbecile.....READ THE PAST FORUMS DQ POINTS ARE GOING BYE BYE.....go learn to play another game cuz you are clearly not fit for PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013

The reason we're upset stems from this. It is not a glitch, much to our displeasure.
    Really after all these posts that you CLEARLY havent read your gonna post this....you my friend are a complete and utter imbecile.....READ THE PAST FORUMS DQ POINTS ARE GOING BYE BYE.....go learn to play another game cuz you are clearly not fit for PWI
    Please try to control yourself and not flame. As much as we disagree with this, mods do still have to try and keep the forums clean which means enforcing the rules.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The reason we're upset stems from this. It is not a glitch, much to our displeasure.

Please try to control yourself and not flame. As much as we disagree with this, mods do still have to try and keep the forums clean which means enforcing the rules.

i have the utmost respect for you and the awesome post you made recently on another thread reaming the people responsible for this upset and i must say TY for being an awesome person and clearly having our interests in mind. Glad to know we have a moderator on our side.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ON_oFF - Lost City
    ON_oFF - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If u actually read my post which i bet u didnt i am reffering to the in game DQ items.....they do not show the points they give u. I am NOT talking about the DQ page.....some people lol

Not everyone haunts the forums.
  • matumaini
    matumaini Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013

People are raging because pwi has removed things before without notice. This is a sign that they are likely to do this again. DQ was put in the game because they greatly reduced the NPC value of DQ items, and this was to compensate us. Then they removed the ability to buy Medals of Glory without warning, hurting many ppl who were saving for r9. Then they reduced low level DQ items to NPC value of only one coin. It is inevitable that DQ items will eventually be valuless, they will remove DQ points first, then make all the DQ items worth 1 coin each. It's coming.. this is obvious.
  • matumaini
    matumaini Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sylen I'm sorry but you're obnoxious. You spent 2-3 pages nitpicking the OPs posts without actually responding in any meaningful way to the content. You seem to do that a lot. What's your problem?

Agreed. Sylen is being a troll. Everyone on his server should pk him.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    matumaini wrote: »
    Agreed. Sylen is being a troll. Everyone on his server should pk him.

I like how people think that killing a virtual character solves something PLUS on a PVE server b:laugh OP is just on his PM`s that`s all, we are used to QQ here QQ there, smb. makes a thread about DQ page not working at least 1x per 2 days, anyways everything is clear now so move along citizens (and illegal immigrants).
  • BP - Raging Tide
    BP - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    matumaini wrote: »
    People are raging because pwi has removed things before without notice. This is a sign that they are likely to do this again. DQ was put in the game because they greatly reduced the NPC value of DQ items, and this was to compensate us. Then they removed the ability to buy Medals of Glory without warning, hurting many ppl who were saving for r9. Then they reduced low level DQ items to NPC value of only one coin. It is inevitable that DQ items will eventually be valuless, they will remove DQ points first, then make all the DQ items worth 1 coin each. It's coming.. this is obvious.

Yay! Can't wait!! f:gross
    Can totally see that happening f:worry
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would advise the forum ignore function, he seems to think he and his tiny forum cult knows what's best for everyone else.
    Yay! Can't wait!! f:gross
    Can totally see that happening f:worry
    I'm not excited for this.. you know, they can actually ban bots but elect not to.

But at least this would concur with the notion that by making DQ valueless they are mainly targeting botters. Keeping DQ coin value would imply they are targeting and thus taking a huge dump on people who buy and farm DQ for event gold and pushing them over to the boutique, a really ****ty, sleazy move.