What is the best skill for genie

Options
Psycopatic - Lost City
Psycopatic - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Psychic
I love genie, helping me a lot, for now i used it only with 1 skill
what is the best skill that i must teach to genie?
b:victory Obscure Leader - Lost City Server b:victory
Post edited by Psycopatic - Lost City on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    In terms of...?
    What conditions? PvE? PvP? Most used? ect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Psycopatic - Lost City
    Psycopatic - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    sorry i don't understand that link to image, can you explain it? :D

regarding genie, i think all

PVP:

PVE:

Most Used:

i think is good info to collect those info for all psy bro
    b:victory Obscure Leader - Lost City Server b:victory
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    sorry i don't understand that link to image, can you explain it? :D
    >Was asking you to proceed with the details
    ...but Don't worry about it.
    regarding genie, i think all

PVP:

PVE:

Most Used:

i think is good info to collect those info for all psy bro

There's a number of topics about it littered around, but:

PVE:

Holy Path~We're the slowest arcanes next to clerics and mystics. Important to keep up with your party or to kite something..

Absolute Domain~Temporary Invincibility for those "Oh ****" moments. Gives you a moment to switch to White Voodoo, eat a potion, use Apoth ready Psy Will, ect. Additionally, you can use an Ironguard as the invincibility ends since you gain a momentary immunity to movement debuffs after the invincibility ends

Expel~Another life-saver like AD, but it only works for physical damage by granting temporary immunity to it. It also Silences you for its duration. However, if you were already silenced while it was used, or channel Sage Bubble of Life so that it casts while you're silenced, you will essentially have a free mini-Psy Will.

Those 3 are generally the most used/useful, but there are other notable skills:

Cloud Eruption: Left at Lv1 for energy purposes, good for quick Chi.

Extreme Poison: Adding additional damage output for all attacks, but doesn't stack with Assassin's Subsea Strike.

Fortify/Adrenaline Surge: Mostly useful for PvP, but if you can predict stuns/sleep effects from bosses well, they can be of some worth.

PvP is much more subjective, but the first three general skills are still very useful.

Fortify and Adrenaline Surge will be of use to protect against predicted Stuns (BM RotP for example) or the Cleric's sleep skill respectively.

Will Surge helps against other Psychics SoS and can protect you from the Silence of Wizard Force of Will/Cleric Seal of the Gods if you can predict them

Faith...purifies you of all debuffs and protects you from them for a time, but its expensive in terms of energy and affinity.

Extreme Poison is also useful for kill attempts post charm-tick

Windshield can be useful for reducing some incoming damage, but the effect is Dex based, and is therefore more suitable for such genies

Speaking of Dex Genies, Badge of Courage works well with them, breaking you out of a Stun with good success rate

...and some take on Elemental Immunity genie skills such has Heart of Steel (Metal), Nullify Poison (Wood) and Soul of Fire (Fire)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|