[SOLVED]How i can run 2 account same time with Arc?

Psycopatic - Lost City
Psycopatic - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Hi to all i find a way to run 2 acc same time. I don't know if this go against rules so i write it on my faction website

http://obscureguild.yzi.me/2013/10/how-to-wun-2-account-same-time/

see ya in game b:victory
b:victory Obscure Leader - Lost City Server b:victory
Post edited by Psycopatic - Lost City on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Or you could just make a shortcut to elementclient.exe and open that after launching the first client...

Besides, this has been asked and answered a billion times, so not really sure who this "solves" it for...

+1 thread?
    +1 thread.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Psycopatic - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    Or you could just make a shortcut to elementclient.exe and open that after launching the first client...

Besides, this has been asked and answered a billion times, so not really sure who this "solves" it for...

+1 thread?
    +1 thread.

i write on purpose "[SOLVED]" to get more attention on topic, when i found this method i searched on forum and i didn't find someone else suggest it.
    I tired that solution you describe but it didnt work with me.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    i write on purpose "[SOLVED]" to get more attention on topic, when i found this method i searched on forum and i didn't find someone else suggest it.
    I tired that solution you describe but it didnt work with me.
    If that doesn't work for you, you're doing it wrong. You have to wait to open the second client after the first client is already open.

If you try to launch the second while the first is still on the Patcher screen, it will not work.

Edit: I actually looked at your instructions, and that doesn't change a lot in the way of being able to dual-client. It's much easier to use the shortcut to elementclient.exe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psycopatic - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    i think there is a mistake between us
    until this topic where you helped me (thanks) i always used arc, and when i tired client alone fails because every time a tried i always used my username and not my email to login.

I am going to correct my post. However i think that if "they" want to make Arc only solution to login, my solution will be very helpfull

thanks man i respect you
    edited October 2013
    i think there is a mistake between us
    until this topic where you helped me (thanks) i always used arc, and when i tired client alone fails because every time a tried i always used my username and not my email to login.

I am going to correct my post. However i think that if "they" want to make Arc only solution to login, this solution will be very helpfull

thanks man i respect you
    Ahh, I missed seeing your reply to that thread. I'll have to add that data to the existing mass of data I have on Arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psycopatic - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    Ahh, I missed seeing your reply to that thread. I'll have to add that data to the existing mass of data I have on Arc.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm why they delete the info?? i did something wrong?
    in my last post i put some content of a config file, is this against rule? b:shocked
    Someone modified my post and delete those info
    edited October 2013
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm why they delete the info?? i did something wrong?
    in my last post i put some content of a config file, is this against rule? b:shocked
    Someone modified my post and delete those info

Feel free to PM me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psycopatic - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    Feel free to PM me.

i sent a pm but now i made another mistake, the info are here
    sorry, nobody delete anything, i made another mistake
    (b:laugh 10 work hour are a lot)
  • xxkatanaswordxx
    xxkatanaswordxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't seem to be do this anymore.. Haven't been on for a long long time. Is there no way to have to characters on at the same time anymore?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Sorry but I need to close old thread. Please make a new one or use a newer one.

Your need to close arc and restart it with the second account.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.